Author Topic: Post Show Contestant Updates  (Read 169501 times)

Offline Thor914

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Jr. Member
Re: Post Show Contestant Updates
« Reply #575 on: December 11, 2007, 06:58:32 AM »
Will, I am so happy for you.  I know it will make your holiday happy.  Keep up the GREAT postings.  I really appreciate it.  :yess: :xmas146

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #576 on: December 11, 2007, 01:57:16 PM »
Will, I am so happy for you.  I know it will make your holiday happy.  Keep up the GREAT postings.  I really appreciate it.  :yess: :xmas146

Will you are so very much appreciated... no one deserves that picture and note more than you.... you're awesome. :cmas23 :xmas110 :HH: :cmastree   Lily   :xmas49

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #577 on: December 11, 2007, 02:05:50 PM »

:kisses I knew it, it's a month later and here we are again.

RFW, thanks for all the time and effort you've spent on keeping us updated.

Where would we be without you :cmas17

xoxox

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #578 on: December 11, 2007, 06:14:42 PM »
Will is the bestest - if we have another boy maybe I should let him name him, does that mean he'd be named Dustin :lol3:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #579 on: December 11, 2007, 06:42:56 PM »
Will is the bestest - if we have another boy maybe I should let him name him, does that mean he'd be named Dustin :lol3:

Since you're on the roll of keeping it with the K, you could name him Kustin.  :cmaslol

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #580 on: December 11, 2007, 06:44:34 PM »
Thanks to everybody for the nice comments and well wishes. You all are great!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #581 on: December 11, 2007, 09:03:29 PM »

Since you're on the roll of keeping it with the K, you could name him Kustin.  :cmaslol

LOL! I really think it will be Keiland or Kenyon for the boy and Kenzie is set in stone for the girl :lol: With as sick as I have felt, I think its a girl :lol3:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #582 on: December 11, 2007, 09:33:18 PM »

LOL! I really think it will be Keiland or Kenyon for the boy and Kenzie is set in stone for the girl :lol: With as sick as I have felt, I think its a girl :lol3:

Do you find out what you're having ahead of time or wait until it's born?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #583 on: December 11, 2007, 09:57:36 PM »
I will be finding out, I have NO patience :lol3: Guess what? I should know right before BB9 starts in Feb. :lol:

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #584 on: December 11, 2007, 11:04:53 PM »
I will be finding out, I have NO patience :lol3: Guess what? I should know right before BB9 starts in Feb. :lol:

Mama if it helps I've had a girl and a boy and the pregnancies were the exact same for both.  I had a permanent  indentation in the couch for exactly 3 months with nausea... as soon as the 4th month started the nausea left like magic.  So it could go either way but I'm secretly hoping for a girl...  :xmas49 :xmas146

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #585 on: December 12, 2007, 12:29:33 AM »
Yeah I honestly think its just the weather changing and stuff.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #586 on: December 12, 2007, 12:07:51 PM »
James and his girlfriend, Rachel went on vacation to Oregon and visited Kail

« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 12:36:33 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #587 on: December 12, 2007, 12:48:33 PM »
Yay!!! Thats so cool that houseguests from other seasons keep in contact.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #588 on: December 12, 2007, 04:32:49 PM »
 :cmas51 Once again great find Will... the pictures are great... is James old girlfriend (gosh forgot her name) still with Mike from BB9?  Guess I'm giving you some detective work Will   :yess:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #589 on: December 12, 2007, 05:09:12 PM »
:cmas51 Once again great find Will... the pictures are great... is James old girlfriend (gosh forgot her name) still with Mike from BB9?  Guess I'm giving you some detective work Will   :yess:

Sarah is the old girlfriend and no, Mike and Sarah never dated but are good friends. It was just a rumor that they were dating.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #590 on: December 12, 2007, 10:25:10 PM »

Sarah is the old girlfriend and no, Mike and Sarah never dated but are good friends. It was just a rumor that they were dating.

Thanks Will

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #591 on: December 12, 2007, 11:12:54 PM »
Just so you all know I will not update on Dick or Daniele but here's the latest from Vincent:

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Well now that I have the chance...

I cant remember all of the things I wanted to write haha.

Things have been okay  lately.  Apartment is okay... steve is still not paying rent, or much of anything else.  The car is in my name now .  The towels and shower curtain kitties sent me are great.. such a simple thing really makes a big difference and make me feel much more comfortable there.  Work has been alright.  They have been cutting my hours just a bit because of my position... I am going to ask for a promotion tomorrow.  I know that they had the opening for a while and no one wanted it... I was really stupid for not going after it right away.  Oh well... hopefully it isnt too late.  I have extra time now that I have no net... I dont think I will be in any hurry to get it again haha.  I went to the bank a couple days ago, and they treated me like I had value!  For once I wasnt just another customer... the teller just started talking to me about investments and brought me over to the investment managers desk.  she asked me questions and gave answers to my questions.  She set goals for me (since Ive had this job at the dmv, I have just been working but havent been working for anything... seemed pointless really) and now I feel like I am working for something.  The christmas season rules.  The weather here is so random.  It has been getting colder and colder... what?  an actual winter?? :o!

To everyone still waiting for their shirts... Thank you so much for your patience!   The last box is waiting to go out, we are just having problems with pay pal... for some reason they are giving us issues about the new account that we hooked up to it and we need the account to be varified before we can print out the shipping lables.

Maybe I will remember what I actually wanted to write later.

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #592 on: December 12, 2007, 11:18:21 PM »
ca bb fan.
I'm with you.
The donatos have there problems.
But, thanks for the updates. I for one thank you!!

I don't care for Kail or Carol, still any news about them, I'll love to
read.
rock on bb2, bb6 and bb8

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #593 on: December 12, 2007, 11:19:56 PM »
i've seen them all.
I hope to add BB9 and BB10 to that list!!!!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #594 on: December 13, 2007, 02:32:18 AM »
i've seen them all.

:cmas16 Same here bmeiners,

I've been watching Big Brother since day one.

Love it!!!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #595 on: December 13, 2007, 02:41:52 PM »
Eric's interview with realitywanted.net:

For the first time in Big Brother history CBS will air a winter edition of Big Brother thanks to the LA writers strike, the new season starts February 12th on CBS. It feels like Big Brother 8 just ended, Amber was talking about being on Top Model, Dick was pouring tea on Jens head, and Americas Player was playing for himself, America, and starting a romance with fellow house guest Jessica Hughbanks. Since I had such a short time with Eric at the Big brother finale I called him up a few weeks ago to see what he was up to.

Q. Mark (RealityWanted.com): We all know you were a Big Brother fan, was Big Brother 8 the first time you applied to be on the show?

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: I applied to the second season of Big Brother right after I turned 21. I have always been a big reality TV fan ever since the boom back in 2000.

When I originally applied to Big Brother Season 2, I assumed I would never hear back from anyone. I was about to head out of the country after graduation when I applied. When I got home I had messages from the casting directors but it was too late to meet with them when I got home.

For five years I talked about what could have been or what would have been had I been able to meet them and made it on the show. When the chance to apply to Big Brother 8 came about, my friends and family said “Eric please apply now, or shut up”.

Q. Mark: Isn’t it funny how you think you won’t hear back after you apply to a reality show? I applied to Big Brother 1 myself and also assumed I would never hear back, and two days later I got a call to come to LA, but enough about me. What did it feel like once you knew you were going to be part of the cast?

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: It was absolutely insane. I was in the top 20 and couldn’t tell anyone about it. I was like, if I am one of the 6 out of 20 that don’t make it on the show I am going to lose my ****. At same time they told all 20 of us to get ready and prepare for leaving, but there was no guarantee we would make it on the show. I could not tell my friends and family but I was boiling over wanting to tell them since this was a dream come true.

Q. Mark (RealityWanted.com): I bet that has to be one of the hardest secrets to hold inside. Now that you have been home for a while, is life getting back to normal?

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: It’s starting to feel ever so slightly more normal again but it’s still not what I would call normal really. I am not working right now and still staying up until 4am, plus I’ve been traveling a ton. Jessica and I have been all over the place since the show ended. We have been in CA, WA, TX, KS, and NY. It takes time to decompress when you return from an experience like this. I am still trying to get back into a normal rhythm.

Q. Mark (RealityWanted.com): Talk to me about Jessica, I know you visited her in Kansas and she just came to NY, what’s the word?

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: Things are amazing for me and Jess. Who would have ever thought it would happen, neither of us came on the show looking for this - but we found something great in each other while we were there. Jess and I both came on Big Brother looking to play the game, but we were lucky to come away with so much more.

Currently Jess and I are dating and it’s awesome. We really found something fantastic from the show and we’ve been making the most of it ever since. She was just in New York for 10 days visiting me and my fam for Thanksgiving - we had the chance to do the whole NY touristy thing and had a blast as always. She’s the best!

Q. Mark (RealityWanted.com): Besides Jessica who have you been in contact with since the show ended?

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: I have had limited contact with other cast members so far. I know everyone needs time to get their heads clear and decompress. We had, in my opinion the most brutal cast of any Big Brother season I can recall. I think we will be connected with one another, but in different ways.

Q. Mark (RealityWanted.com): What do you mean connected in different ways?

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: For example, when you go away to camp as a child you make some very real genuine relationships; when you come home you may think fondly of them, but you don’t really stay in touch all that frequently.

Getting back to your original question though, Jess and I went out to dinner with Dustin and Jameka in NY a few weeks back and it was great. Just as fun as ever! They were always my faves, outside of Jess.

Q. Mark (RealityWanted.com): Who else do you think you want to keep in touch with?

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: Jess talks to Zach and Jen frequently, which lets me feel like I am up to date with what they are up to. I’m sure I’ll get to party with them sometime down the road! I’m hoping to start getting in touch with some other houseguests soon, now that we’re settled back in. I did hear from Dick a couple of times right after the show, but we did not connect with one another.

Q. Mark (RealityWanted.com): So you have heard from Evel Dick. What are your thoughts on Evel Dick and Danielle?

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: Dick brought a unique dynamic to the show for the BB viewers. He came to the show to play, played the game hard and he played the way he wanted to play it.

Q. Mark (RealityWanted.com): So are you and Dick are on good terms?

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: I would never harbor any ill will on how anyone played the game. If there is any point of contention between me and Dick, it would be the ego factor.

Q. Mark (RealityWanted.com): Ah ha, you guys have an ego issue over how he won or if you could/would have won?

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: Dick has been fielding a lot of questions since the show ended about how he may have gone home in week six had it not been for me and the America’s Player twist. I think Dick thought he and his daughter were the best players in Big Brother history, but I don’t see it that way at all. They were far from the best in our own season. They were not only protected by getting to play the game with a family member, but they were protected by America and in turn had one of the best players in the game protecting them (against my will, of course).

Q. Mark (RealityWanted.com): Interesting, I guess Dick must have been shocked when he watched all the prior episodes and how much the Americas Player twist played into the show’s outcome. Who knows, you may have won and/or we would have had an entirely different dynamic without that twist.

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: I agree things would have been completely different. People have been asking Dick if I would have won if I was not America’s Player and I think it irks him. Dick and I will always have that competitive gamesmanship thing going on. I think we have a mutual understanding for what the other one brought to the game and we will settle the score on Big Brother All-Stars 2. It will be good fun, only Jess and I will be sitting in the final 2 next time around.

Mark (RealityWanted.com): I hope CBS is reading this, you both need to be on the next season of Big Brother All Stars, that would kick ass.

Q. Mark (RealityWanted.com): OK, let’s talk about another cast member you shared your summer with. I am sure you read and heard the Anti-Semitic remarks Amber made to Jameka in the backyard. What did you think about those comments and Amber in general?

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: I honestly thought that most of what Amber said in the house was utterly embarrassing. Amber said time and time again she was the most popular person in the house and would be loved by America, yet here she was making ignorant and Anti-Semitic remarks. In her eyes she smelled like roses, but all the while she was lying her ass off and saying the foulest things.

Her comments were shameful and totally misplaced. She should have at least had the dignity to issue an apology for what she said. She needed to get off the ****ing soap box and stop grandstanding. At least Dick was upfront when he said this is who I am and I am not making any excuses for it - she masqueraded as being good, when she was actually the lowest person in the house.

Q. Mark (RealityWanted.com): I guess you two won’t be hanging out anytime soon right? She really went nuts on you about that little secret she said she told you, but she also told millions of people who watched the show.

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: Yup - funny, isn’t it? What a fool.

Q. Mark (RealityWanted.com): I assumed you weren’t an Amber fan, hmmm wonder if there are any out there. What do you think about Kail? Kail and I spoke a few times during the show and she said her opinion of you changed for the worse after she left the BB House. Have you talked with Kail?

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: Here is the way I see it. When you’re locked up in a house for months with 13 other strangers, all you do while you’re there is talk with and about one another - the houseguests were our only common topic amongst ourselves. We had nothing to do - no TV, no radio, no phone. We had jokers in the house looking for conversations, so we ended up bagging on one another. We were all ripped on, it’s part of the game.

I would say to anyone who was in the house that’s bitter now, don’t throw stones when you live in a glass house. She lied, she besmirched people’s names, etc. all the same. Kail has been quick to forgive other people in the house who said and did much worse to her than I did. Let’s not hold people to different standards, shall we?

Q. Mark (RealityWanted.com): I interviewed Robyn Kass this month about what it takes to properly audition for Big Brother. As you know, CBS is airing BB9 in Feb. Any tips for Big Brother 9 hopefuls?

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: I thought if anyone was cut out to be on Big Brother it was me. I didn’t think the stress or boredom would bother me at all but the thing is, it drove me crazy.

So what I would say is, whatever you think you’re getting into, you really have no idea - haha, it’s insane. It was the best time for me but it was also very taxing. If someone is interested in being on Big Brother 9, I would say 100% go for it. Not to sound cliche, but you just need to be yourself - be honest, be blunt, be open. You need to be a horse of a different color to do participate in Big Brother.

Q. Mark (RealityWanted.com): Eric, thanks for spending so much time with us today. If you don’t mind I would like to check in with you during the airing of Big brother 9.

A. Eric Stein, Big Brother 8: I would love it buddy. Thanks.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #596 on: December 13, 2007, 02:53:42 PM »

:kisses Great update RFW!!

Thanks for sharing the interview with us.

Offline bmeiners

• RFF Full Member
  • any requests
« Reply #597 on: December 13, 2007, 09:04:58 PM »
i've seen them all.

:cmas16 Same here bmeiners,

CA BB FAN--
I wasn't hooked until BB2.
Shannon and the tooth brush. so classic.

I've been watching Big Brother since day one.

Love it!!!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #598 on: December 14, 2007, 05:38:38 PM »
A new promo pic of Mike....don't know who the girl is

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #599 on: December 14, 2007, 09:40:12 PM »
Flowers that Eric sent to Jessica a few days ago