Author Topic: Post Show Contestant Updates  (Read 169521 times)

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Post Show Contestant Updates
« Reply #200 on: November 03, 2007, 04:11:57 PM »

:jumpy: Excellent RFW,

Can't wait to hear highlights of the chat, better take notes,

and the pictures too  :yess:

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #201 on: November 03, 2007, 05:29:56 PM »
Joe just posted a message that he will be doing a text chat on RealityInsiders.com this evening at 8pm E.S.T. along with Kail and a possible one or two surprise guests. (Of course, I'm praying it'll be Dustin!) I will be going in the chat. If you want to participate, you must register first.

Also Joe said he will be uploading a whole batch of pictures from the charity event on 10/25  along with costume party pictures that he attended and some causal regular pictures so I am looking forward to that.

I will post the highlights of the chat tonight after it's over.

Thanks rfwill... i'm too lame to keep track of conversations, and typing questions, etc.  It's too hard for me but what can I say I can't play my son's playstation 2 it's too much stuff to remember and the right/left hand movements at the same time it's overwhelming  :dork: :idgit so i'll read your highlights  :yess:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #202 on: November 03, 2007, 10:10:21 PM »
Joe and Kail's chat on RealityInsiders.com  No surprise guests showed up but here are the highlights. The chat lasted two hours!

Kail want Joe to come and visit her and he says he will.

Joe is moving to L.A. in a month or so! Needs to find a place to live. Has several possibilities.

Joe and Dustin are not dating at this time. There was a pause before he responded to that question and guess whose question that was? MOI....

Asked about what they liked most and least about being in the BB house, Kail said, most was getting in and least, being homesick and Joe said, most, just the whole experience and least, getting evicted on the second week

What current reality shows they are watching and Joe said Kid Nation & Survivor and Kail said Survivor and The Bachelor and said he liked Brad Womack cuz he owned four businesses

Kail was asked if Jen visited her yet and she said no but that Carol was coming to visit in December and suggested to Joe to come along then and he said he might.

Kail said all BB houseguests could come in the winter to go skiing or in the summer to go rafting.

Asked what they did wrong in their gameplay in BB house, Joe said he spoke too negatively of Dustin and that trashed his reputation and got him evicted and Kail said she was too aggressive

Asked about what they wore for Halloween, Joe said to check his myspace and forum in a few days for pics and Kail said she went to the movies with her husband, Darin.

Joe said he has been in touch with Dustin, Carol, Kail, Nick, Daniele and Dick

Asked who they wished they hadn't trusted and Joe said Jessica and Kail said lots of the houseguests because they were different outside of the house, especially Jessica and Eric cuz they were worse outside (shocking!)

Advice for BB9 applicants, Joe said to be yourself

Who was the funnest? Kail said Joe

Asked if they would do All-Stars, Joe said yes in a heartbeat and Kail wasn't sure

Kail asked if she has talked to Dick and she said once briefly in a chat and asked if she would ever talk to him again and she said she is open to it.

Most surprising questions received out of the house and Kail said she was asked if she still had her bunny suit and she said no and Joe said nothing surprises him

About meeting fans in public and Joe said he has met fans at charity events and almost every night when he goes out and Kail said she hasn't yet but would like to meet her fans

Joe, asked about speaking negatively about Dustin and was he shocked Dustin was in the house and Joe said, yes he was shocked but there was no excuse for his behavior towards Dustin

Joe asked about talking to Dustin since BB8 ended, and he said they have had a lot of good times together and are respectful of each other and they got past of their problems and their past for each other's sakes

Joe and Kail were asked about the cruise and he didn't know about it and Kail heard a bit about it but lacking in details

Joe was asked if he wears boxers or briefs, he said both but only in Calvin Klein

Asked because Joe was part of an enemy pair with Dustin, why was he targeted early in the game and not Dustin and Joe said, he was louder and Kail said Dick took credit to his eviction

Joe was asked why Jen put him up for eviction and he said she thought he was gunning for her and Kail said it was too bad that Jessica didn't have his back and he said she was the weak link and Kail was pleasantly surprised at the turnout

Did Dick deserve to win or was it because of the AP? Joe said Dick earned it and Kail said the houseguests have themselves to blame, otherwise, could have voted him out

Asked who they would want to see on Celebrity Big Brother, Joe said Tyra Banks and Gaylan and Tyler from Kid Nation and Kail said Tom Cruise, Cher and Dallas Cowboys players

Asked about any houseguests that has changed after the show and Joe said Zach and Jessica  and Kail was shocked about Eric, thought they were friends

Choice of any Big Brother season 1-6 that they would play in and Kail said seasson 1 since everyone got along and Joe said season 6 because of Janelle

Best player if it wasn't for AP, Joe said Dick and Kail said Daniele

If they could marry anyone in the house and why and Joe said Carol cuz she would make a great wife, was funny and was her own person

Who played the worst game and Joe said Zach, mind not like samuri sword and Kail said Jessica because Eric carried her

Who would have won if there wasn't an AP? Kail said Daniele, maybe Eric and Joe said Eric because he watched way too much reality TV

Have they watched all the tapes of BB8? Joe said he watched all the live feeds and Kail said he only watched what was shown on CBS, she couldn't stomach all the badmouthing among  the houseguests

Asked about when Eric couldn't use the veto when he won and Kail said was a good question and Joe didn't know about it

Asked if Joe regret telling Jameka and Jessica to vote him out if they had to? Joe said no because they had to without Nick's vote and Kail said Nick broke the Mrs. Robinson's alliance that week

Joe asked if he will visit Daniele and Nick after he moves to L.A. and he said yes.

Joe and Kail both says Jen can get you anywhere in L.A.

Kail asked about lying about her profession and she said she didn't, just didn't tell anybody that she's a real estate broker

Jen and Daniele being friends? Kail said Jen tried several times and Joe wasn't sure about it

Joe was asked about his new hairstyle and he says it's curly now but he flatirons it sometimes and it takes an hour to do it

Asked about blaming Nick for not voting out Dick instead of Joe because of Daniele and Joe said no and Kail said that Nick got his feelings in the way & Daniele didn't , she voted him out and look where it got him, Dick wanted him out as well and that Nick should have voted Dick out.

Asked about when Dick poured tea on Jen and Joe said he crossed the line and Kail said that was over the top.

Asked about Jen's penalty vote for eating when on slop and Joe said she struck out only way she knew how and deserved her punishment

Asked about Dustin having a crush on Eric and commenting on his cute butt and Joe said that Dustin maybe had a baby crush on Eric but not anymore

And that's that!

Joe said he's uploading pictures sometime this week! Be on the lookout for them.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 10:26:09 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: November 03, 2007, 10:27:40 PM »

:hearts: Joe and Dustin are not dating at this time. There was a pause before he responded to that question and guess whose question that was? MOI....

Way to go RFW, you must have been thrilled.

Thanks again for the update, and looking forward to the pic's

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #204 on: November 03, 2007, 11:28:03 PM »
RFWill you did such a great job with the highlights... thank you and you must of been thrilled getting your question answered about Joe and Dustin... Way to go!!!!!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: November 04, 2007, 10:58:40 AM »

:lol: OMG, I woke up with Joe and Dustin in my dreams.

Joe was my hilarious friend who couldn't stop being a jokester, we were having a blast.

Dustin was more serious, arrogant and almost a jerk.

I woke up saying Duuuustinnnnn, because he just said something mean to Joe.

Where's that support group.

Help!!! their in my dreams

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #206 on: November 04, 2007, 03:11:27 PM »

Joe was my hilarious friend who couldn't stop being a jokester, we were having a blast.

where's that support group.

You crack  me up ca bb and I love my Grande non fat wet cappuccino :spitcoffee:ino

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #207 on: November 04, 2007, 04:06:38 PM »

Where's that support group.

:lol: I've had dreams of Dustin and Joe and usually they are good! hehehe

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #208 on: November 04, 2007, 04:23:05 PM »

:naughty: Good for you, I bet you pray that they show in your dreams.
Do tell us about it RFW. :whips

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #209 on: November 04, 2007, 04:36:24 PM »

:naughty: Good for you, I bet you pray that they show in your dreams.
Do tell us about it RFW. :whips

Nah, I think I'll spare the details....they are R to X rated!  :rotf:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #210 on: November 04, 2007, 04:45:22 PM »

:fan:  ....... :lol:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #211 on: November 04, 2007, 04:55:44 PM »
Joe should be uploading his pictures starting tomorrow when he gets back home. He was heading out to Aurora, Illinois to visit his brother after the chat last night and returning  back to Chicago tomorrow.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #212 on: November 04, 2007, 05:01:02 PM »
Joe should be uploading his pictures starting tomorrow when he gets back home. He was heading out to Aurora, Illinois to visit his brother after the chat last night and returning  back to Chicago tomorrow.

I didn't know he had a brother, younger / older.

:happy: can't wait for the pics

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #213 on: November 04, 2007, 05:15:52 PM »

I didn't know he had a brother, younger / older.

:happy: can't wait for the pics

Older brother, Justin, 29, married with 1 son, Tobey and also has an older sister, Shannon, 33, married to John.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #214 on: November 04, 2007, 06:10:22 PM »
New pictures of Jessica

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #215 on: November 04, 2007, 06:38:33 PM »
Seeing those cute pictures of Jessica made me think about Kail and her comments about Jessica and Eric... I wonder what her problem with them is ??? 

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 04, 2007, 06:39:50 PM »
Kails problem is that she's a biatch!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #217 on: November 04, 2007, 06:57:47 PM »
Seeing those cute pictures of Jessica made me think about Kail and her comments about Jessica and Eric... I wonder what her problem with them is ??? 

I don't know either blsnbelles.

I thought she would be more angry at Dick and Dani, especially Dick.

Maybe we should refer to RFW, he seems to be able to get any inside scoop.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #218 on: November 04, 2007, 10:13:35 PM »

I know he's are man if anyone can do it we know he can :jumpy:   can you tell we are his cheering squad :dancer: :cheer: :cheer3: lol

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #219 on: November 04, 2007, 10:14:18 PM »
Update: Vincent and Dani's old car

Sunday, November 04, 2007

I think I might be in love...

...with my sisters old car

I am really liking the way it drives.  It is SOOOOO nice to get out.  It is great to be able to press on the gas pedal and actually GO.  It needs some work, but I think it will be worth it   Needs new tires in the back  new shocks in the front, oil change (and everything else that goes along with a tune up) the clock in the dash went out the brakes need to be checked out and it has some body damage.  Oh yeah, My dad bought my sister a new car so I have her old one now... did I mention that already?

The DMV is... something else.  It has really taught me a lot about myself.  The most recent thing is, I really dont like having to give bad news to so many people everyday, and dont want to get into a profession that does that regularly.  It sucks.  It isnt my fault but they get upset with me.  I feel guilty telling people how much money they owe, even though it isnt my fault and there is nothing I can do about it.  I feel bad when they are devastated at the enormous costs when things ARENT their faults (basically, when you buy a car, you are responsible for prior registration fees, even if it isnt your fault they werent paid).  It is weird how some people will fork over 6k+ without batting an eye but others will throw a FIT at when their registration is $100+.  I really hope that I can be one of the people that can just pay what they owe and not have the day to day struggle of paying bills.  It isnt just a young thing either... the majority of people who struggle are 30's and 40's.

I know there is more to tell about, but nothing seems to be coming to mind at the moment.

EDIT:  ah here is something else:  My dad being away has reminded me how much I love living alone.  Cant wait to be able to do it again.
old/new cars = white 2000 eclipse and red 2007 eclipse

I cant wait to recieve a text message... I have a new ringtone for texts that I think is great

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: November 04, 2007, 10:17:30 PM »

I know he's are man if anyone can do it we know he can :jumpy:   can you tell we are his cheering squad :dancer: :cheer: :cheer3: lol

:lol:...... :ythat:

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #221 on: November 04, 2007, 10:19:45 PM »
thanks ca bb but not sure if he was being  :colealert: or if he's genuinely  :jumpy:  ???  oh well

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #222 on: November 05, 2007, 12:48:29 PM »

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #223 on: November 05, 2007, 04:25:54 PM »
Latest blog from Zach that Jen and Nick will be modeling his new line

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=198640278&blogID=325718796&Mytoken=36537EF0-9F9A-429E-A0623758E204094833228695

Not to be mean but anyone is better than the girl he has modeling now...  :groan:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #224 on: November 05, 2007, 08:00:55 PM »
Latest blog from Zach that Jen and Nick will be modeling his new line

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=198640278&blogID=325718796&Mytoken=36537EF0-9F9A-429E-A0623758E204094833228695

Not to be mean but anyone is better than the girl he has modeling now...  :groan:

:-* blsnbelles

I just don't know where to begin with Zack.

For a mature woman, she would stick with Nike for athletic wear.

But for those youngster, Zack just isn't cool enough, for them to be wearing his brand.

Good luck to him anyhow.