Author Topic: Eric Just Cost Himself and Jessica the Game  (Read 6878 times)

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
Eric Just Cost Himself and Jessica the Game
« on: August 28, 2007, 09:23:20 PM »
First off, why was Eric even trying in the Power of Veto competition.  He had to know that by winning it, it would point the spotlight directly on him.  He would either be letting people down or alienating others.  Then not using the POV to save either Amber or Zach and put Daniele on the block was complete stupidity.  I can't wait to talk about this on RFF Radio.  If he puts Daniele up, she gets backdoored and then all Jessica and Eric have to deal with for the BB title is a grateful Amber, Zach and Jameka and a lone horse in Dick.  Now, Dick or Daniele will probably win HOH and put Jessica up.  What a clueless bastard.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline mattus

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Eric Just Cost Himself and Jessica the Game
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 09:52:55 PM »
If Eric were a normal player you'd be right,but he's America's player. Things have been MUCH easier for him since he and jess have aligned with Dick and Danielle. he obviously realizes that D/D are popular.
   They could have taken Amber off the block,put danielle up...and then America would have told him to vote out Zach. Danielle stays and now EVERYONE is pissed at him.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 09:58:37 PM »
Is it just me that thought it was odd when Eric was hunting around for the last rat and saw Amber running with her rat. It looked like he turned on a dime, ran over to the wall and picked up the rat and beat Amber. It just looked really odd to me, he wasn't looking that way until he saw her. At least that's the way I saw it.  ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 10:06:31 PM »
If Eric were a normal player you'd be right,but he's America's player. Things have been MUCH easier for him since he and jess have aligned with Dick and Danielle. he obviously realizes that D/D are popular.
   They could have taken Amber off the block,put danielle up...and then America would have told him to vote out Zach. Danielle stays and now EVERYONE is pissed at him.

The votes were still there for a Daniele backdoor.  Let's say he pulls Zach or Amber off the block.  Clearly they will vote off Daniele and Jameka would as well.  That is two votes.  America will vote to keep Daniele and so will Dick.  There are her two votes.  Jessica is the tiebreaker and she would have voted Daniele out.  There is your 3-2 margin.

Now if they want to get Daniele or Dick out, they essentially need them both to be on the block because America will always vote to keep them (god knows why......how is Jessica not winning these popularity polls) and whoever isn't on the block will vote to keep the other one.

Jessica should have forced the issue with Eric.  I know she didn't want to create a rift, but I would equate it to taking the keys from somebody who is too drunk to drive.  Every now and then you gotta make the tough decision for somebody.  She should have done that tonight.
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline GarryInNola

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 10:32:04 PM »
I agree 100%. This was their last great chance to get rid of Dick and/or Danielle. They probably won't get another chance. I really wish BB had chosen another America's Player. Eric is a major dissapointment. Dick and Danielle shouldn't even be in the house at this stage of the game. They have been dominating it from the get go. And now they will probably make it to the end. One thing Dick may well have forgetten is that he has alienated so many of the people that are going to the sequester house. They will not forget the abuse he has heaped on them.

Offline mattus

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 10:55:09 PM »
One thing to think about too,not that Eric knows this,but Danielle basically owns Amber because of all the silly promises she made last week. 

Offline rrr222

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 11:31:07 PM »
America - America's Player is only for Dick and Danielle. Everything that America has done is to help them. The winner of the game will be Danielle, the final two are Dick and Danielle.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 11:55:47 PM »
America - America's Player is only for Dick and Danielle. Everything that America has done is to help them. The winner of the game will be Danielle, the final two are Dick and Danielle.
Exactly  :tup:
---but am keeping my fingers crossed for Jessica -- she deserves it for being so played by APrick  (:;)

Offline Pretender

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 12:08:26 AM »

The votes were still there for a Daniele backdoor.  Let's say he pulls Zach or Amber off the block.  Clearly they will vote off Daniele and Jameka would as well.  That is two votes.  America will vote to keep Daniele and so will Dick.  There are her two votes.  Jessica is the tiebreaker and she would have voted Daniele out.  There is your 3-2 margin.

Now if they want to get Daniele or Dick out, they essentially need them both to be on the block because America will always vote to keep them (god knows why......how is Jessica not winning these popularity polls) and whoever isn't on the block will vote to keep the other one.

Jessica should have forced the issue with Eric.  I know she didn't want to create a rift, but I would equate it to taking the keys from somebody who is too drunk to drive.  Every now and then you gotta make the tough decision for somebody.  She should have done that tonight.

So many interesting bits, this is what I love!

Anyways... let me start by saying that America's Player, in my opinion, is someone who plays for America, does what WE want.  That is why Eric was getting screwed over in the middle of the season, because he was trying to screw over the players the majority of America likes.  (Dick and Dani whom I like as well, and Nick) 

He has finally figured out who America likes and who they don't.  With this, I think that if Jess, Eric, Dick, and Dani do stay tight for the final four, that would be in all of their best interests.  Let the bast man win from there.  I don't have the live feeds, haven't read the updates, and only caught a quick glimpse about nominating Jess next week, so I am unsure what would happen if Dani or Dick did win HoH. 

However, if Eric, Jess, (two people who I absolutely hated who I am now growing to like, (Eric was just an idiot and took too long to figure out what America wanted, and Jess was just looking pretty) Dick, and Dani do stick together, they can get to the final four, most likely.  Odds are in their favor, Amber or Zak going home, it does not matter.  Although Jameka may F things up with Jess.  >.>

From there, there are two pairs Eric/Jess and Dick/Dani.  I think it is pretty fair, let the best duo/man win, and if it plays out like that, I could careless who wins.  But this is the Big Brother house, so my perfect little fantasy is going to get F-ed up somehow.  But if the four of them were all on the same page, I think that would rock!

Offline Pro

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 12:32:26 AM »
For better or for worse, Amber needs to leave the house ASAP. Zach will get HOH, my have things changed.  ;)

Offline Pretender

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 12:36:16 AM »
If Zak gets HoH...   :dick all hell will break lose >.>

Anyways, hopefully he is still feeling rather angry and puts up Jess, like he said he would do.  Dunno what from there. 

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 09:20:47 AM »
If Zak gets HoH...   :dick all hell will break lose >.>

Anyways, hopefully he is still feeling rather angry and puts up Jess, like he said he would do.  Dunno what from there. 

I am rooting for Zach to get HOH because he will do the smart thing.  I guarantee he would put up Eric and Dick and if either of them won POV he would backdoor Daniele.  I think Zach will win HOH this week.  Amber is going to be voted out and it always seems like the person who doesn't get voted out gets extra fired up and wins the HOH.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2007, 09:22:53 AM »
I think Eric would have had the perfect opportunity to lose by a step to Zach and then his hands were clean.  BUT I think he faught because he knew Jess would back door Daniele and it would have put a target on their back.  And he kne wDick would go off on Jess and wanted to save her that.  

If Zach stays and gets HOH he may put up Jess and Eric or Eric and Jameka.  I think he has bad mouth everyone but knows that he can win against D & D.  Plus he needs Eric out to get to Jess.  And well Jameka will be able to go for HOH soon.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2007, 12:39:58 PM »
Hello to all our new members!!  :welcome:

If Zach wins HOH, he with Jameka's help possibly could change the game. The best move would be to get rid of Eric, IF BB would allow that to happen. Eric thinks he controls the game now, reminding me of Dustin.  :snicker:

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2007, 02:31:08 PM »
I think Eric knows he's got a better shot at winning against ED or Dani in the very end. Actually, I think Eric knows any of them left in the final two against ED or Dani have a better chance at winning against those two. And it makes sense.

Least that's my two cents.

Offline PirateDavid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 09:39:07 PM »
I agree that it's probably smarter to get rid of Amber, who for some reason everyone in the house likes.  She would stomp anyone in the final two. 

Offline caution2thwind

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 07:51:20 PM »
I dont think everyone in the house liked amber (i'm sure they're tired of her whinning and crying just like the rest of america is....)they just used that as a excuse so she wouldnt feel so bad about leaving the house.(kinda like jameka telling her she has the look of a model-oh "she can see amber modelling")....Please....it was getting pretty deep :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2007, 09:17:46 PM »
Welcome Caution.  :hello2:

I honestly can say now that she's been gone a week (seems like a week.) that I sorta miss her now.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2007, 02:01:43 AM »
caution2thwind...  :hithere: and Welcome!

I dont miss Whamber at all, TL, nooo way & think she was the worst hg ever to be put on BB.  I can't stand Dick either for his uncouth ways, but he's not a phony.   I'd rather watch him than Amber, who does seem phony.  I kinda feel sorry for her...only in the sense that she REALLY has serious emotional probs.  She definitly needs counseling. 

My biggest prob with Amber wasn't her crying.  It was how fake her praying seemed...like she was copy-catting &/or trying to impress Jameka &  America.   Imo, Jameka's praying and relgion is sincere.  She has not flaunted it...but is natural.  I like Jam.  At this point, I wish there was some way she could end up winning the whole thing and show up the big heads!   :yess:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 04:15:46 PM by RudyRules »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2007, 07:02:25 AM »
Hi RU-DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!  :waves:  Now that you remind me, yes that will be what we remember about Amber, Thank you God, God bless you God.

Rudy, Jameka just could win if it ends withe her beside Zach, she will beat him hands down.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2007, 04:29:15 PM »
Hey TL!   :waves:
Yeah, I doubt Jam will win unless she wins the final HoH & everything else left to win.  Highly unlikely that will happen!  :res:
I need to read the live updates today for the latest. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2007, 09:29:13 PM »
Hey TL!   :waves:
Yeah, I doubt Jam will win unless she wins the final HoH & everything else left to win.  Highly unlikely that will happen!  :res:
I need to read the live updates today for the latest. 

Well Rudy, it isn't working for Jameka, you were right about it. Sorry!  :-*

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2007, 04:19:43 AM »
First off, why was Eric even trying in the Power of Veto competition.  He had to know that by winning it, it would point the spotlight directly on him.  He would either be letting people down or alienating others.  Then not using the POV to save either Amber or Zach and put Daniele on the block was complete stupidity.  I can't wait to talk about this on RFF Radio.  If he puts Daniele up, she gets backdoored and then all Jessica and Eric have to deal with for the BB title is a grateful Amber, Zach and Jameka and a lone horse in Dick.  Now, Dick or Daniele will probably win HOH and put Jessica up.  What a clueless bastard.
Sorry Trevor, meant to comment on this sooner.  Too late now, but I did agree with you and wish I could've heard the rff radio show for your rant!! :)  Hey, btw, I understand you are a Friday Night Lights fan.  If you have time, stop by the FNL topic sometime! :tup:

Ruday ;D