Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 569987 times)

Kimmie0712

Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #2300 on: September 12, 2007, 09:44:25 AM »
I can't wait until the Donatos watch the tapes of the show after it's over & see how the people in the jury house can't stand them!  Priceless!

They already know that no one in the jury house can stand them, that is why they both want to be in the F2. If they have no one to pick but a Donato, they have to choose one of them... if one wins they both do! I personally am rooting for Dani. I think this morning when she made them both tea and sandwiches she showed the true Dani. Dani isn't really this person that we are seeing on TV.

GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDD &&&&&&& DDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with you!

Offline TannerandLilysMommy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2301 on: September 12, 2007, 09:46:26 AM »
I've just been reading through all the posts.  First Yeah Zach     :wohoo:      I feel Zach played the game this season.  He just played in a different way, partly because the other houseguests didn't want to include him.  I think there were a few that did not have a game plan at all.  Yes, Dick did play the game ~~ I personally did not care for the way he played the game.  I'm hoping Zach is in the F2 and Wins the entire game.    :jumpy:      :dancer:

I agree that Zach played the game, maybe not how I would have played it, but he did... He chose not to become a major target by not winning comps, and kissing ass... it makes sense... While I don't completely agree with Dick's strategies, it worked, and Dani hiding behind her Daddy worked too... I think all three of them have played very different games, and I also think they all three deserve to be there... I can't wait to see who wins!

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2302 on: September 12, 2007, 09:47:30 AM »
I'm the same age as Dick so I love it when the old folks do pretty well at these endurance challenges.

I really wish I could like Zack but I can't.  Here's to one of the Donatoes winning the next round. :yess:

I have tried really hard to like Zach, but there is just something creepy about him...

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2303 on: September 12, 2007, 09:48:02 AM »
I can't wait until the Donatos watch the tapes of the show after it's over & see how the people in the jury house can't stand them!  Priceless!

They already know that no one in the jury house can stand them, that is why they both want to be in the F2. If they have no one to pick but a Donato, they have to choose one of them... if one wins they both do! I personally am rooting for Dani. I think this morning when she made them both tea and sandwiches she showed the true Dani. Dani isn't really this person that we are seeing on TV.

GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDD &&&&&&& DDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with you!

THANKS KIMMIE!!!!  :-*

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2304 on: September 12, 2007, 09:50:42 AM »
Differences or not . . . Zach went over as soon as he got off  (from the updaters) and checked on Dick.  he could have went straight for towels and stuff.  SO player or not Zach was being a good person.  And Dani getting them food and hot drinks and helping Zach with his mic, good for her!

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2305 on: September 12, 2007, 09:54:37 AM »
Differences or not . . . Zach went over as soon as he got off  (from the updaters) and checked on Dick.  he could have went straight for towels and stuff.  SO player or not Zach was being a good person.  And Dani getting them food and hot drinks and helping Zach with his mic, good for her!

I believe 100% that despite what they say, Zach, Dani, and Dick do genuenly care for one another. They were all worried about eachother's safety. I feel sorry for Zach because is was left on the outside for so long, but Dick really payed attention to Zach throughout the game.  I think they like eachother as people, but they do realize this is a game, and all three of them are going to do whatever it takes to win! I would be the same way, and I belive that most people would. 500,000 is a lot of money!

Offline makz3d

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2306 on: September 12, 2007, 10:00:53 AM »

I want to thank all of the updaters for the videos.  I had a dental appointment after work so I have not watched any but intend to on Sun after I get my daughter moved into college.

Offline kelloggs5TLFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2307 on: September 12, 2007, 10:06:56 AM »

I believe 100% that despite what they say, Zach, Dani, and Dick do genuenly care for one another. They were all worried about eachother's safety. I feel sorry for Zach because is was left on the outside for so long, but Dick really payed attention to Zach throughout the game.  I think they like eachother as people, but they do realize this is a game, and all three of them are going to do whatever it takes to win! I would be the same way, and I belive that most people would. 500,000 is a lot of money!

I agree with that, plus they come from very different backgrounds.

Offline makz3d

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2308 on: September 12, 2007, 10:16:09 AM »
I have not read any of the chatter for yesterday or today.  I did read through the updates for the comp.

This is just my personal opinion about what D&D should have done.

Once Dani fell off then Dick should have jumped off.  My reasoning for this is that Dick giving Zach the win without a contest would prevent Zach from gloating about beating D&D.  Also, D&D both being in part 2 then Dick can throw the comp and give the win to Dani.  If it's anything like the car one last year then Dick can just take his time and rack up a lot of time so that Dani wins.  If Dick would have beaten Zach then Dani might have a harder time with a physical comp.

I think Dani has the best chance to beat Zach on Thurs with the questions.  If Dick won the endurance and Zach won part 2 then I think that Zach has a better chance of beating Dick on Thurs.

I haven't read any updates for today but if Zach is sleeping I bet he'll be gloating when he gets up that he held out longer than Dick.  I pray that Dick realizes that he needs to let Dani win the 2nd part.  Sure Zach will take Dick but Dani will be evicted.

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2309 on: September 12, 2007, 10:21:59 AM »
I have not read any of the chatter for yesterday or today.  I did read through the updates for the comp.

This is just my personal opinion about what D&D should have done.

Once Dani fell off then Dick should have jumped off.  My reasoning for this is that Dick giving Zach the win without a contest would prevent Zach from gloating about beating D&D.  Also, D&D both being in part 2 then Dick can throw the comp and give the win to Dani.  If it's anything like the car one last year then Dick can just take his time and rack up a lot of time so that Dani wins.  If Dick would have beaten Zach then Dani might have a harder time with a physical comp.

I think Dani has the best chance to beat Zach on Thurs with the questions.  If Dick won the endurance and Zach won part 2 then I think that Zach has a better chance of beating Dick on Thurs.

I haven't read any updates for today but if Zach is sleeping I bet he'll be gloating when he gets up that he held out longer than Dick.  I pray that Dick realizes that he needs to let Dani win the 2nd part.  Sure Zach will take Dick but Dani will be evicted.

I completely agree, while it was disappointing to see D&D lose, I think this is the best possible scenario! Dani is wonderful at questions! Zach just ends up confusing himself, most of the time! I, too, hope that D & D figure out this is the best course of action!!

I can't wait for Thursday!

Kimmie0712

« Reply #2310 on: September 12, 2007, 10:24:54 AM »
So what is today's competition if tomorrow is questions?

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2311 on: September 12, 2007, 10:26:22 AM »

• How Final 3 HOH works
final 3 is a 3 part competition.
Part 1. -all 3 compete -it's always endurance. Winner goes to part 3 of the comp
Part 2. - 2 compete-usually a puzzle or timed comp. the winner goes to part 3
Part 3.- 2 compete-the winner of round 1 and round 2 -usually a question comp.
the Winner picks who is evicted.

Kimmie0712

« Reply #2312 on: September 12, 2007, 10:31:54 AM »

• How Final 3 HOH works
final 3 is a 3 part competition.
Part 1. -all 3 compete -it's always endurance. Winner goes to part 3 of the comp
Part 2. - 2 compete-usually a puzzle or timed comp. the winner goes to part 3
Part 3.- 2 compete-the winner of round 1 and round 2 -usually a question comp.
the Winner picks who is evicted.

Thanks!!

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2313 on: September 12, 2007, 10:33:30 AM »
I do not think that questions favor Dani over Zach, Zach has won a couple of HOH's with questions.  Most recently, the one he won Thursday against Dani.  I think a timed puzzle or a competition such as the veto the other day would favor Dani but not straight up questions.  

I have never really heard Zach gloat.  I have heard him say "yes" when he wins something but that is it.  Although after what Dick put him through last night, or for that matter the last couple of days, he has every right to gloat.  Dick has been so confident that Zach was not going to the final 2, he just would not shut up about it.  I think that little tactic is fueling Zach, not hurting him.  D&D would not throw that comp last night because I believe they are scared of Zach, it is like they are trying to convince themselves by all their talking and harrassing of Zach that he has no chance.  They both know this will not be easy to win on Thursday.   If they do not go to the final 2 together, they have no chance of winning the money.  

Offline Ray0179

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2314 on: September 12, 2007, 10:47:46 AM »
I don't know if anyone saw the CBS polls but ZACK is more popular than DANI now
Thank You to all the updaters
 :ty3:

Offline jimm2k

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2315 on: September 12, 2007, 10:57:13 AM »
I do not think that questions favor Dani over Zach, Zach has won a couple of HOH's with questions.  Most recently, the one he won Thursday against Dani.  I think a timed puzzle or a competition such as the veto the other day would favor Dani but not straight up questions.  

I have never really heard Zach gloat.  I have heard him say "yes" when he wins something but that is it.  Although after what Dick put him through last night, or for that matter the last couple of days, he has every right to gloat.  Dick has been so confident that Zach was not going to the final 2, he just would not shut up about it.  I think that little tactic is fueling Zach, not hurting him.  D&D would not throw that comp last night because I believe they are scared of Zach, it is like they are trying to convince themselves by all their talking and harrassing of Zach that he has no chance.  They both know this will not be easy to win on Thursday.   If they do not go to the final 2 together, they have no chance of winning the money.  

i think it was more of a psych out than anything because dick knew zach had been doing well in the competitions. in past seasons the floaters have not fared well in the finals.... yes they havent been up against d or d but i am sure people still feel the same way about the floaters and i am sure americas vote will go to d or d if either one is against zach

Kimmie0712

« Reply #2316 on: September 12, 2007, 11:05:01 AM »
I don't know if anyone saw the CBS polls but ZACK is more popular than DANI now

Just barely!

Offline Buldog

• RFF Not So Newbie
Final 3
« Reply #2317 on: September 12, 2007, 11:11:54 AM »
I am quite sure that Dick will throw the competition to Dani as he knows he dosen't stand a chance against Zack if it is questions.  Besides "Daddy Dearest" has ridden on the coat tails of his "Princes Daughter's" winning competitions and vetos and kept the heat of from her by doing his crap.  Without her he would have not gotten to final 3.  Everyone called Amber the Crier, so how about calling Dani the whinner!  She acts like a snot to her father and pouts when she dosen't get her way.  She hides behind her dad in her own way egging him on and then says oh I can't control him.  Give me a break!

I give Zack alot of credit for not letting Dick's insults not interfering with the competition.  If Dick would have kept his mouth shut he might have had a chance.

I hope Zack wins and that the two D's take inventory of themselves when they review the tapes.  

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2318 on: September 12, 2007, 11:17:51 AM »

i think it was more of a psych out than anything because dick knew zach had been doing well in the competitions. in past seasons the floaters have not fared well in the finals.... yes they havent been up against d or d but i am sure people still feel the same way about the floaters and i am sure americas vote will go to d or d if either one is against zach

I do not think America's vote will go to Dani over Zach, maybe Dick but not Dani.  The other night (Thursday) when America voted for Eric to target someone for eviction, they targeted Dani not Zach.  I also believe Zach would have a good chance against Dick.  The last few episodes BB has really shown Dick and Dani in their true non-favorable light and I think the American public who watches this show but does not pay attention to the feeds is really starting to see the true character of Dick and Dani.

Offline Buldog

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2319 on: September 12, 2007, 11:22:07 AM »

I do not think America's vote will go to Dani over Zach, maybe Dick but not Dani.  The other night (Thursday) when America voted for Eric to target someone for eviction, they targeted Dani not Zach.  I also believe Zach would have a good chance against Dick.  The last few episodes BB has really shown Dick and Dani in their true non-favorable light and I think the American public who watches this show but does not pay attention to the feeds is really starting to see the true character of Dick and Dani.

I think how America sees the players will be what CBS want's them to see as Julie said there would be a recap on Sunday

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2320 on: September 12, 2007, 11:30:10 AM »
Here is a link to the video of Dani falling off the stump:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQNPyfL_CU0

Offline jimm2k

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2321 on: September 12, 2007, 11:31:05 AM »

that vote you are referring too lasted 3 minutes and it was non sprint type cell phone users and no internet. it was erratic at best.

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2322 on: September 12, 2007, 11:33:07 AM »

that vote you are referring too lasted 3 minutes and it was non sprint type cell phone users and no internet. it was erratic at best.

I am a Dani supporter, but I do have to say that you are incorrect about the internet users not being able to vote. You are correct about there only being about 3 minutes, though.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2323 on: September 12, 2007, 11:35:23 AM »
Latest popularity ratings:

Sunday 9/9       Tuesday 9/11

Dick                30.0                30.0

Daniele            18.0                16.1

Zach                7.6                 16.2   

Offline soapschick

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2324 on: September 12, 2007, 11:40:58 AM »

I am a Dani supporter, but I do have to say that you are incorrect about the internet users not being able to vote. You are correct about there only being about 3 minutes, though.
Internet users were allowed to vote on CBS.com, because that's how I myself voted for Dani to be the target of eviction.