Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 569372 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #2275 on: September 12, 2007, 03:54:13 AM »
No, Zach is awesome and at least has some pride. But nobody else is allowed to post in the live feed thread unless their actually posting updates :rolleyes:

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2276 on: September 12, 2007, 04:02:13 AM »
 :waves: Good night or morning everyone I gotta go to bed.. this should probably be over soon.. Dani's little pep talk might have given Dick another hour at most

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #2277 on: September 12, 2007, 04:04:55 AM »
Oh god help me!! If another loser like Zack is, wins the grand prize like Maggie did in season 6. I will be soooo disappointed but will get over it!! Till my beloved BB returns next year!! The only reason BB is getting any ratings this year is because of Dick & if Zack were to win the grand prize, that would be such a disappointment to so many BB fans... we could probably kiss BB9 good-bye!!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 04:18:52 AM by Chea888 »

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2278 on: September 12, 2007, 04:16:30 AM »
Hmmm say Zach WERE to win tonight (I doubt it because its my luck), and were to win the F2 comp. And took Daniele.

Then he would actually have won more comps then Dick. All three of the F3 have won 2 HOHs and Dick and Zach have both won a POV. So how has Zach played the game worse then Dick, just because Dick came on more strong???

Offline whackichic

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2279 on: September 12, 2007, 04:24:09 AM »
Looks like Dick is thinking of giving in.
 Is anyone else getting repulsed by Dani's pep talk?

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2280 on: September 12, 2007, 04:24:36 AM »
The guy just starting playing the game 2 weeks ago!!! C'mon, give me a break!! Pulled a Chicken George. Just a floater pretty much. Zach does not deserve that grand prize! Floating is a **** way to play the game & win it at that!! Just means he had horse shoes up his @ss & that's nothing to be proud of!!

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2281 on: September 12, 2007, 04:26:46 AM »
Looks like Dick is thinking of giving in.
 Is anyone else getting repulsed by Dani's pep talk?

Once Dani told him it was ok to quit, he did.
Dick is down.

Dick was only hanging in there for Daniele....and once he knew it was ok with her, he gave in.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2282 on: September 12, 2007, 04:27:58 AM »
my feeling is Dick should have gotten down along time ago..  The only reason he stayed up as long as he did was because of Dani.  He did not want to disappoint her.  I have a feeling Dick is going to be in pain for awhile now.  

The man did an awesome job given his age.. And Zach your time on the treadmill paid off..

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2283 on: September 12, 2007, 04:30:45 AM »

The man did an awesome job given his age.. And Zach your time on the treadmill paid off..
[/quote]

Agreed FNF!! Well said!

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2284 on: September 12, 2007, 04:32:43 AM »
Wow.. now that was great... Dick tapped Zach on the shoulder as he walked by him...
Dani gave Zach a warm drink..

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2285 on: September 12, 2007, 04:36:14 AM »
The guy just starting playing the game 2 weeks ago!!! C'mon, give me a break!! Pulled a Chicken George. Just a floater pretty much. Zach does not deserve that grand prize! Floating is a **** way to play the game & win it at that!! Just means he had horse shoes up his @ss & that's nothing to be proud of!!

But alot of people do that. Notice everyone from his alliance are gone? Something worked out for him. If you win comp after comp after comp you become a target. Zach played alot smarter then people give him credit for.

Funny earlier it was "just a game" when you were ok with Dick using his intimidation as his game, but Zach is a crappy player because he got out of many sticky situations. Which is it?

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2286 on: September 12, 2007, 04:48:11 AM »
I don't feel Zack played the game!! I have respect for people whom play the game & I just don't think he played it!! It is just a game!! But, like I said I root for people who actually play it Mama!! I don't think he had a strategy, ever! Just squeezed by with pure luck!!

We're not going to agree on this reguardless. I have however enjoyed your posts & give you a huge amount of kudos for what you do. This is by far the latest I have ever stayed up & you do this daily!! Crazy Mama!

I've enjoyed the debate!! Best of luck to whomever the winner may be. I'm routing for the Donato's (more Dick, then Dani) & I still have a chance! lol. If Zack does win it, I think it will be a huge diappointment for a large percentage of BB fans in my opinion but great for you!! So good luck w/ that & I do mean that sincerly!!

I've got to go to bed! I'm beat but not as beat as Dicks gonna feeel, lol!!!

Nite hun!!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 04:51:45 AM by Chea888 »

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2287 on: September 12, 2007, 05:13:13 AM »
I was never a fan of Zach, I just hate the way Dick has played. I would like to see it being Zach and Daniele in the F2. All Zach wants is the 50,000 and I truly believe that.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2288 on: September 12, 2007, 05:45:08 AM »
Weekly stats of BB8:

Week 1: Kail, HOH, Amber & Carol nominated, Daniele wins Veto, not used, Carol out, 10-1
Week 2: Jen, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Daniele wins Veto, used on self, Joe up, Joe out 9-1
Week 3: Dick, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jen wins Veto, used on self, Mike up, Mike out 7-2
Week 4: Dustin, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jameka wins Veto, used on Jen, Nick up, Nick out 6-2
Week 5: Daniele, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jen wins Veto, used on self, Eric up, Kail out 4-3
Week 6: Jessica, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Dick wins Veto, used on Daniele, Dustin up, Dustin out 4-2
Week 7: Daniele, HOH, Amber & Jameka nominated, Daniele wins Veto, used on Amber, Jen up, Jen out 5-0 + 1 p.v.
Week 8: Jessica, HOH, Amber & Zach nominated, Eric wins Veto, not used, Amber out 3-1
Week 9: Zach, HOH, Jameka & Jessica nominated, Daniele wins Veto, not used, Jessica out 2-1
Week 10: Dick, HOH, Eric &  Jameka nominated, Zach wins Veto, not used, Eric out 2-0
Week 10: Zach, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Daniele wins Veto, used on Dick, Jameka out 1-0
Week 11: Zach wins HOH part 1, to be continued....

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2289 on: September 12, 2007, 06:32:03 AM »
Just woke up to hear the great news ZACH WON!!!!!!!  :wohoo:  I stayed awake as long as I could watching Showtime and it was pretty evident that Zach was going to win from the get go.  Dani just looked pathetic and we all know Dick was not going to beat Zach in endurance.  I love how Dick kept saying I can stay here all night and all day, what happened Dick, could you only go until 2:30, not quite all night is it.  He kept calling Zach a loser but I guess in actuality he and his daughter were the losers last night.

I do not buy for one second he gave that comp to Zach.  He knew Zach was going to beat him, he knew Zach was just plain better at endurance and he could not hang.  You do not just give the comp to someone with $500,000 on the line, especially after all the junk Dick was talking all night.  I guess Dick's great intimidation game plan failed him cause he had no one intimidated last night.     

Could not be happier this morning, Go Zach, one comp down, one to go.   :yess:

Offline boguelads

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2290 on: September 12, 2007, 07:29:01 AM »
I just checked out the ratings and Zach is ahead of Daniele   :rotf: That is too funny!!! I never thought I'd say this, but I hope Zach wins it this year. :wohoo:

Offline moonflower

• RFF Full Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #2291 on: September 12, 2007, 08:09:38 AM »
What goes around comes around, after the way D & D treated Zach this week, he deserves to win.  I'm not surprised he lasted, he's younger & stronger than Dick and doesn't smoke.  Dick is in bad shape. 

I hope Zach wins this!
“Wake up and smell the beach!"

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2292 on: September 12, 2007, 08:15:56 AM »
What goes around comes around, after the way D & D treated Zach this week, he deserves to win.  I'm not surprised he lasted, he's younger & stronger than Dick and doesn't smoke.  Dick is in bad shape. 

I hope Zach wins this!

Dick is older, in bad shape, weaker, smokes and still lasted 7hrs and 20 minutes.
Not bad for an old ****.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2293 on: September 12, 2007, 08:21:44 AM »

I hope Zach wins this!

Dick is older, in bad shape, weaker, smokes and still lasted 7hrs and 20 minutes.
Not bad for an old ****.

How about that!  I agree!  I hope when the smoke clears he is proud of himself.  I know I couldn't have done it and I'm 43.  That was shear will. 

Offline moonflower

• RFF Full Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #2294 on: September 12, 2007, 08:41:28 AM »

I hope Zach wins this!

Not bad for an old ****.

I agree, it's not bad for a man his age...the fact that he had to suffer through that and loose makes it so much more enjoyable for me!

Go Zach!!!!

Offline moonflower

• RFF Full Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #2295 on: September 12, 2007, 08:44:29 AM »
Just woke up to hear the great news ZACH WON!!!!!!!  :wohoo:  I stayed awake as long as I could watching Showtime and it was pretty evident that Zach was going to win from the get go.  Dani just looked pathetic and we all know Dick was not going to beat Zach in endurance.  I love how Dick kept saying I can stay here all night and all day, what happened Dick, could you only go until 2:30, not quite all night is it.  He kept calling Zach a loser but I guess in actuality he and his daughter were the losers last night.

I do not buy for one second he gave that comp to Zach.  He knew Zach was going to beat him, he knew Zach was just plain better at endurance and he could not hang.  You do not just give the comp to someone with $500,000 on the line, especially after all the junk Dick was talking all night.  I guess Dick's great intimidation game plan failed him cause he had no one intimidated last night.     

Could not be happier this morning, Go Zach, one comp down, one to go.   :yess:

lol...maybe if Dick had kept his mouth shut he might have saved some energy to hang in a little longer  :lol3:

Offline moonflower

• RFF Full Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #2296 on: September 12, 2007, 08:47:19 AM »
I can't wait until the Donatos watch the tapes of the show after it's over & see how the people in the jury house can't stand them!  Priceless!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2297 on: September 12, 2007, 09:38:57 AM »
I've just been reading through all the posts.  First Yeah Zach     :wohoo:      I feel Zach played the game this season.  He just played in a different way, partly because the other houseguests didn't want to include him.  I think there were a few that did not have a game plan at all.  Yes, Dick did play the game ~~ I personally did not care for the way he played the game.  I'm hoping Zach is in the F2 and Wins the entire game.    :jumpy:      :dancer:

Offline TannerandLilysMommy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2298 on: September 12, 2007, 09:40:21 AM »
I can't wait until the Donatos watch the tapes of the show after it's over & see how the people in the jury house can't stand them!  Priceless!

They already know that no one in the jury house can stand them, that is why they both want to be in the F2. If they have no one to pick but a Donato, they have to choose one of them... if one wins they both do! I personally am rooting for Dani. I think this morning when she made them both tea and sandwiches she showed the true Dani. Dani isn't really this person that we are seeing on TV.

GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDD &&&&&&& DDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #2299 on: September 12, 2007, 09:43:58 AM »
I'm the same age as Dick so I love it when the old folks do pretty well at these endurance challenges.

I really wish I could like Zack but I can't.  Here's to one of the Donatoes winning the next round. :yess: