Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 570466 times)

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #2125 on: September 11, 2007, 11:25:47 PM »
I really don't think he is affecting Zach though..

I think Dick might distract himself and let go of the key!    :groan:  :lol3:

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2126 on: September 11, 2007, 11:26:20 PM »
If this is the only way Dick can win then he is a sorry game player.  He is a pitiful excuse for a human being. B:)

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #2127 on: September 11, 2007, 11:31:48 PM »
Why do people continue to watch a show they know nothing about!!! It's mind games, strategy, manipulation & game play people!!! That's what BB is all about!!! Duh!! Please, go watch or read something else!!

Mirror Image

« Reply #2128 on: September 11, 2007, 11:32:59 PM »
If this is the only way Dick can win then he is a sorry game player.  He is a pitiful excuse for a human being. B:)

Your "blah blah blah" icon is accurate......why don't you try giving it a rest.   (:;)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2129 on: September 11, 2007, 11:36:36 PM »
Wow Dick fans sure are Dick fans for a reason. Thats the problem, Dick thinks he is the only one with an opinion, but whatever.

If Zach doesn't go to the F2 at least he can leave the house with pride. One thing the Donatos will never know anything about. Cheating and abuse are the ONLY things they know how to do.

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2130 on: September 11, 2007, 11:36:42 PM »

Uhhhhh....have you been watching the same BB8 Season that we all have been watching? In THIS "Game" you don't play nice. You do what you have to do to win. He has a tactic that has worked for him. He may play dirty, but hey, most of the players got a little dirty themselves. I say, whatever it takes, WIN DICK!!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2131 on: September 11, 2007, 11:40:40 PM »
Yep threaten lives, its all fun!  :res: :wall:

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2132 on: September 11, 2007, 11:41:29 PM »

Daniele's out!

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2133 on: September 11, 2007, 11:42:30 PM »

Your "blah blah blah" icon is accurate......why don't you try giving it a rest.   (:;)
I can't rest now.  Daniele is.  HAHAHA It's not my turn :lol3:

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2134 on: September 11, 2007, 11:45:05 PM »
Everybody is absolutely entitled to their opinions!! I would never object to that. I just don't understand why so manypeople are taking Dicks tactics so personally?!?! I know it's a game & what this game entails!! Just trying to get u "newbies" to realize it too!!

I use to be a viewer of the Amazing Race (just not into the show anymore) but when I use to watch it. It's basically the same deal!! People play dirty, that's how they advance!! That's why it's a....... hold on......... I THINK THEY CALL IT A GAME!!! NO?? I think so!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2135 on: September 11, 2007, 11:45:07 PM »
Yep threaten lives, its all fun!  :res: :wall:

Yeah! Some people would kill for $5 much less $500 grand. Sickos   

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2136 on: September 11, 2007, 11:47:18 PM »
Hey look on the bright side, Zach may be "small" according to all the HGs and Dick of course but at least when Zach looks down he still has balls :lol3: Thats one thing Dick can not say for himself ;)

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2137 on: September 11, 2007, 11:48:14 PM »
OH, I am sorry.  I did not realize that only some people could have opinions.  Then again I am new here so I am not familiar with the rules.   ???

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2138 on: September 11, 2007, 11:48:37 PM »
Hey look on the bright side, Zach may be "small" according to all the HGs and Dick of course but at least when Zach looks down he still has balls :lol3: Thats one thing Dick can not say for himself ;)
:lol: I would rather HAVE a little dick than be a big one. Go Zach!

Offline lilduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2139 on: September 11, 2007, 11:48:50 PM »
 :chillpill:

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2140 on: September 11, 2007, 11:50:37 PM »
Everybody is absolutely entitled to their opinions!! I would never object to that. I just don't understand why so manypeople are taking Dicks tactics so personally?!?! I know it's a game & what this game entails!! Just trying to get u "newbies" to realize it too!!

I use to be a viewer of the Amazing Race (just not into the show anymore) but when I use to watch it. It's basically the same deal!! People play dirty, that's how they advance!! That's why it's a....... hold on......... I THINK THEY CALL IT A GAME!!! NO?? I think so!!
I don't need you to explain the game to me or make me realize anything because I am a "newbie".   I play the GAME.  That's life.

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2141 on: September 11, 2007, 11:53:20 PM »
Yep, fighting, threatening!! Doing whatever they can to advance themselves in THE GAME!!! Then after the season finale, they all have a few drinks & laugh it up like they do every year!

ex. Beau grabbed Janelle by the hair in season 6 & called her a polyester haired bitch!!! They hated eachother in the house before Beau got evicted!! Then oh what did I hear on the feeds in season 7. Beau was watching Janelle's house while she was on the allstars season 8!!! Hmmmm?!?!

Look at the brief footage in the sequester house this evening. Friends!!! Sur-prise, Sur-prise!!!

CHEERS!!!

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2142 on: September 11, 2007, 11:53:53 PM »
ok

Zack is scaring me now!

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2143 on: September 11, 2007, 11:54:51 PM »
I know I am supposed to be giving it a rest but I would like to bring something to everyone's attention.  Why is there a spring shower on Zach and a raging waterfall over Dick? :rotf:  

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster

Mirror Image

« Reply #2145 on: September 11, 2007, 11:56:34 PM »
Yep, fighting, threatening!! Doing whatever they can to advance themselves in THE GAME!!! Then after the season finale, they all have a few drinks & laugh it up like they do every year!

ex. Beau grabbed Janelle by the hair in season 6 & called her a polyester haired bitch!!! They hated eachother in the house before Beau got evicted!! Then oh what did I hear on the feeds in season 7. Beau was watching Janelle's house while she was on the allstars season 8!!! Hmmmm?!?!

Look at the brief footage in the sequester house this evening. Friends!!! Sur-prise, Sur-prise!!!

CHEERS!!!

You are so right Chea.  It is a G A M E.....they all want to win M O N E Y.  That reality is indeed lost on some people.  

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2146 on: September 11, 2007, 11:56:45 PM »
I know I am supposed to be giving it a rest but I would like to bring something to everyone's attention.  Why is there a spring shower on Zach and a raging waterfall over Dick? :rotf:  

Cuz Dick said to Bring It!  So they did!   :lol3:  :rotf:  :lol3:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2147 on: September 11, 2007, 11:57:28 PM »
Just because it is a game does not mean you have to threaten people. Dick is no better then the next guy. Everyone in this game has made mistakes and played this game their own way. Everyone has played the best they possibly knew how to and could. But when Dick comes in and threatens to kill people, can not stand there like a man and take the comp and has to pick on people and what not that is WRONG. I don't care if its "how he plays" its wrong, there is a thing called sportsmanship, there teaching your children a good example - and that is one thing that Dick should freaking realize about his daughter being in the house. But he can't. He can't control himself. And you know if a person like that wins this game, do you realize how others are going to act because "Dick won by abusing woman and saying **** every time he opened his mouth". Hey look at me. Yep Dick is a VERY good person. Dick is the type of person that should get paid for his threats. Nope, I don't think so. There is dirty play and then there is DIRTY PLAYER.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2148 on: September 11, 2007, 11:58:13 PM »
We get to view the storage room. Dani is going to protest.   :lol:  She forgot to get her mittens too :o

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2149 on: September 11, 2007, 11:58:51 PM »

Cuz Dick said to Bring It!  So they did!   :lol3:  :rotf:  :lol3:
:lol3: :rotf: