Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 570235 times)

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #2075 on: September 11, 2007, 09:23:18 PM »
I have a bad feeling that Dani will be out first. She will get cold and start shivering and lose her grip on the key. Maybe with any luck Zach will slip right off the stump! :lol3:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2076 on: September 11, 2007, 09:26:39 PM »
The newest conspiracy can be that we all sue CBS for saying that we could watch the HOH comp on Superpass because it has been 25 min of trivia, we did not see last week's HOH, the feeds were out at least 30 min after the tea party one was started two weeks ago and most of the hanging like a bat one was also out due to trivia!

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2077 on: September 11, 2007, 09:27:05 PM »
while we are waiting for the feeds those interested here is an interview with Nick.. supposedly updated.. Feeds still on trivia

http://www.realitywanted.net/2007/09/10/follow-up-interview-with-nick-starcevic-of-big-brother-8/

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2078 on: September 11, 2007, 09:27:30 PM »
I wonder if they adjusted the height and distance on the hanging keys to accomodate for everyones different arm length?? ???
Oh gawd Lily if someones favorite doesn't win that will be the next conspiracy theory  :lol3:

You know me, FNF....ever the pot stirrer!  :lol3:

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2079 on: September 11, 2007, 09:28:24 PM »
Dick never physically touched Jen...yeah yeah he dumped the tea on her, he didnt touch her (whatever)...Jen destroyed Dick's property..and NO she wasn't penalized for it even though it is against the rules...she was penalized for eating while she should have been on slop.  So why should Dick get penalized for Jen's stupidity of going after Dick's cigarret(sp)?  He has been verbally abusive and I for one think it is strategic... remember Howie in season 6...... he tried again in All Stars...had poor Howie had the vocabulary that Dick has, he would have done what Dick is doing now and no one would have cared, everyone would have thought it was funny, and did think it was funny..(Remember BUSTO?) Just because Dick isn't your typical good looking(JANIE), up standing citizen(MAGGIE), let me kiss your ass (WILL KIRBY) fan favorite type people are bashing him....Hey I have a question, and no one has to answer me, just answer yourself....Have you NEVER EVER in your life gone over the line unjustly (like yelling at kids, spouse, a little too loud neighbor, someone cutting you off in traffic accidentaly)? also...wouldn't you do anything you had to do to fight for your child?

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2080 on: September 11, 2007, 09:30:32 PM »
IMO anything Eric said or did paled in comparison to the threats of physical violence and constant taunts that the HG's had to endure from Dick.  Anytime something did not go his or Daniele's way he found it necessary to bully other HG's.  

After viewing that video of Dick & Zach..I can say "yeah it's a game", but you know, I don't know in this day in time how a single soul could support someone who can be that cruel to other people. Game or not, Dick obviously steps over the  line in every facet of his life. He makes me   feel  :( .  He is a master manipulator ( he manipulated his mother into rasing his children so he could live his life).  If he wins, so be it, but when Karma knocks on his door, he will be forced to answer it.  ;D

I read your posts  Dream, and I have to agree with your views.

There is no evidence of Dick manipulating his mother...... :badhorse:

That's what families do.....they help each other.
I am only stating the obvious. He is a master manipulator, self absorbed  and she raised his kids. Make of it what you will. I intend to.  ;D  I wish I would have thought to ask my family for help so they could've raise my kids and I could have toured Europe and followed the bands!  :rotf: Oh well, they are grown now...TOO LATE.

Offline fumasterchu

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2081 on: September 11, 2007, 09:32:25 PM »
Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to all of the updaters! I come here every season to get my BB fix!  :yess:
I am not a big fan of D&D but wasn't to thrilled with Zack's run this year either. I guess I want Zack to win just so one of the Donotos don't! You could say he is the lesser of 2 evels!  :lol:

Offline real2us

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2082 on: September 11, 2007, 09:35:00 PM »
The newest conspiracy can be that we all sue CBS for saying that we could watch the HOH comp on Superpass because it has been 25 min of trivia, we did not see last week's HOH, the feeds were out at least 30 min after the tea party one was started two weeks ago and most of the hanging like a bat one was also out due to trivia!

Yea, I don't get it - Julie specifically announced that anyone interested in watching should go to CBS for the 24/7 feeds.  Let's "get 'em"!  False advertising, I say.  They are more like the 19/7 feeds.   :'(

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2083 on: September 11, 2007, 09:35:08 PM »
while we are waiting for the feeds those interested here is an interview with Nick.. supposedly updated.. Feeds still on trivia

http://www.realitywanted.net/2007/09/10/follow-up-interview-with-nick-starcevic-of-big-brother-8/

Thanks for the link, FNF.  That was an awesome article.

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2084 on: September 11, 2007, 09:35:27 PM »
IMO anything Eric said or did paled in comparison to the threats of physical violence and constant taunts that the HG's had to endure from Dick.  Anytime something did not go his or Daniele's way he found it necessary to bully other HG's.  

After viewing that video of Dick & Zach..I can say "yeah it's a game", but you know, I don't know in this day in time how a single soul could support someone who can be that cruel to other people. Game or not, Dick obviously steps over the  line in every facet of his life. He makes me   feel  :( .  He is a master manipulator ( he manipulated his mother into rasing his children so he could live his life).  If he wins, so be it, but when Karma knocks on his door, he will be forced to answer it.  ;D

I read your posts  Dream, and I have to agree with your views.

There is no evidence of Dick manipulating his mother...... :badhorse:

That's what families do.....they help each other.
I am only stating the obvious. He is a master manipulator, self absorbed  and she raised his kids. Make of it what you will. I intend to.  ;D  I wish I would have thought to ask my family for help so they could've raise my kids and I could have toured Europe and followed the bands!  :rotf: Oh well, they are grown now...TOO LATE.

Dani and Vincent should thank God every day that their father had the sense to know he couldn't raise those kids and had a mother who was willing to do the right thing.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2085 on: September 11, 2007, 09:35:57 PM »
Dick never physically touched Jen...yeah yeah he dumped the tea on her, he didnt touch her (whatever)...Jen destroyed Dick's property..and NO she wasn't penalized for it even though it is against the rules...she was penalized for eating while she should have been on slop.  So why should Dick get penalized for Jen's stupidity of going after Dick's cigarret(sp)?  He has been verbally abusive and I for one think it is strategic... remember Howie in season 6...... he tried again in All Stars...had poor Howie had the vocabulary that Dick has, he would have done what Dick is doing now and no one would have cared, everyone would have thought it was funny, and did think it was funny..(Remember BUSTO?) Just because Dick isn't your typical good looking(JANIE), up standing citizen(MAGGIE), let me kiss your ass (WILL KIRBY) fan favorite type people are bashing him....Hey I have a question, and no one has to answer me, just answer yourself....Have you NEVER EVER in your life gone over the line unjustly (like yelling at kids, spouse, a little too loud neighbor, someone cutting you off in traffic accidentaly)? also...wouldn't you do anything you had to do to fight for your child?

I see your point  and mostly agree I guess.
No I haven't gone over the line unjustly. When I swear at somebody , it is justified  :lol3:  And yes I would do anything I had to to fight for my child. Like raising them myself for one  ;D He has set a great example for his child. She is a weasle too  :rotf:

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2086 on: September 11, 2007, 09:40:45 PM »

I see your point  and mostly agree I guess.
No I haven't gone over the line unjustly. When I swear at somebody , it is justified  :lol3:  And yes I would do anything I had to to fight for my child. Like raising them myself for one  ;D He has set a great example for his child. She is a weasle too  :rotf:
:jumpy: :rotf:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2087 on: September 11, 2007, 09:41:05 PM »
I have a bad feeling that Dani will be out first. She will get cold and start shivering and lose her grip on the key. Maybe with any luck Zach will slip right off the stump! :lol3:

:o I had a feeling too about the same scenario, but mine was a goood feeling. And I envisioned her pouting and saying this suuucckkksss.   :lol3:

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2088 on: September 11, 2007, 09:43:02 PM »

:o I had a feeling too about the same scenario, but mine was a goood feeling. And I envisioned her pouting and saying this suuucckkksss.   :lol3:
And Ittsssss  Nottttt FAIRRRRR!!!  :rotf:

Offline carolinadreamer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2089 on: September 11, 2007, 09:43:35 PM »
I bet both of the Donatos are regretting having worn tank tops. What happened to their planning of warm clothing and garbage bags? Did they really not anticipate the possibility that there might be a competition tonight?  ???

Not wise on their part...and, may be thing that causes them to lose this round. Danielle may well drop because of the cold....while Dick just won't be able to keep up physically with Gack.

Vee Shall Seeee.....

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #2090 on: September 11, 2007, 09:44:22 PM »
**** master manipulator, self absorbed****

Sure was!! That's what BB is all about!! I'm still wondering what kind of BB fans are these people that post about Dick being... A DICK!! Have you really ever watched the show before this season??? I have been watching since season 4 & there have been things done in the house that are worse or pretty much even to Dick's tactics!! I know you don't want to hear... IT'S JUST A GAME!! But, c'mon people it really is!! Big Brother is about mind games, strategy, manipulation & game play! What it all boils down... all for "one"... "one" for all! Yep, selfish, selfish, selfish.. BB, BB, BB!!!!! Really if Dicks bothers you people that much. Change the channel once & for all. I'm sure somewhere in TV land LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE is on during BB's timeslots!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2091 on: September 11, 2007, 09:46:53 PM »
I am ticked that I am not getting to see Daniele shivering  :(

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2092 on: September 11, 2007, 09:51:30 PM »
**** master manipulator, self absorbed****

Sure was!! That's what BB is all about!! I'm still wondering what kind of BB fans are these people that post about Dick being... A DICK!! Have you really ever watched the show before this season??? I have been watching since season 4 & there have been things done in the house that are worse or pretty much even to Dick's tactics!! I know you don't want to hear... IT'S JUST A GAME!! But, c'mon people it really is!! Big Brother is about mind games, strategy, manipulation & game play! What it all boils down... all for "one"... "one" for all! Yep, selfish, selfish, selfish.. BB, BB, BB!!!!! Really if Dicks bothers you people that much. Change the channel once & for all. I'm sure somewhere in TV land LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE is on during BB's timeslots!!

OH I love that show. Laura Ingall is my hero and her sister made it through there blind for God's sake!  ;D

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2093 on: September 11, 2007, 09:55:08 PM »
I believe that the D's wearing tanks was stratigic...IF I COULD MANUVER AROUND THIS WEBSITE..lol... I would go back on the live feed updates and find the conversation where D & D talked about what to wear and Dick told Dani to wear a jacket and she said no, she would rather freeze than.....something...can't remember...need to wait til traffic dies down a little around here

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2094 on: September 11, 2007, 09:55:08 PM »
I bet both of the Donatos are regretting having worn tank tops. What happened to their planning of warm clothing and garbage bags? Did they really not anticipate the possibility that there might be a competition tonight?  ???

Not wise on their part...and, may be thing that causes them to lose this round. Danielle may well drop because of the cold....while Dick just won't be able to keep up physically with Gack.

Vee Shall Seeee.....

I aniticipate either Dick or Dani losing a grip on the key.   :groan:

Offline sethcoop

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2095 on: September 11, 2007, 09:55:35 PM »
Hello!!  Lets go TEAM Donato!!

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2096 on: September 11, 2007, 09:56:14 PM »
I Love that show too!! Grew up watching it!! Taught me alot in life... reality versus non fiction!!  :meow:

Just to clarify... I'm in no way insunating that BB is reality... quite the opposite!! LHOTP was more based around realistic situations!!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 10:03:02 PM by Chea888 »

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2097 on: September 11, 2007, 10:05:58 PM »
there has to be more I cannot believe just the rain and them jumping is all there is going to be too it..  I am sure it would wear you down though. This could go on all night

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2098 on: September 11, 2007, 10:06:47 PM »
Question!! About endurance comp??? Feel kinda stupid asking this? lol. Is it actually raining or is it "fake BB rain" ??

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #2099 on: September 11, 2007, 10:09:41 PM »
Hello!!  Lets go TEAM Donato!!
Ditto!! :D