Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 568452 times)

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #2000 on: September 11, 2007, 05:14:42 PM »
Lily, if I live to be 100, I will never forget Dick banging the pots over Dustin's bed.  :lol3:

Even better was BB telling Dick in the DR that it was not a good idea to bang them so close to Dustin's head.  Dick said, "Well, what about at the foot of the bed?"
 :lol3:

Offline mycroftbyers

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2001 on: September 11, 2007, 05:16:36 PM »
IMO anything Eric said or did paled in comparison to the threats of physical violence and constant taunts that the HG's had to endure from Dick.  Anytime something did not go his or Daniele's way he found it necessary to bully other HG's.  

Oh, and while we're on this subject....

How come NONE of the other houseguests told Eric his comments were unacceptable?  Why didn't anyone confront him when he made the incest comments?
The other HG's seemed to think that Dani should have controlled Dick's actions/comments, and yet they all laughed along and said nothing when Eric made his.

I call bull****

I think it was due to the way they came across...saying horrible things, and saying horrible things and threatening violence are at a different level...Dick's comments alone are not what make people think so badly of him.

Well, Dick's ratings continue to rise on the CBS poll.  I think there are quite a few people who realize this is a game, and don't think all that badly of him.

There are quite a few people without live feeds as well...I don't think everyone who watches and votes is aware of his antics.
Gwalchfaen's Official Groupie

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2002 on: September 11, 2007, 05:21:31 PM »
I would not put too much confidence in the CBS polls.  I for one am not a D&D fan and have never once voted on the poll.  I couldn't care less about the CBS poll. The only time I saw fit to vote was last Thursday with the possibity of Eric winning HOH in the double eviction who America wanted him to target, I voted for him to target Dani as did America apparently.  However, if you look at the CBS poll number she is the second highest number.  How if CBS polls are to reflect the American public perception of these players could Dani have been the person America targeted for eviction.  It is because most people do not vote unless it is going to have an immediate direct impact on the game.  Dick can hold the CBS poll popularity vote, all that shows is the people who have voted like him better but I would venture to say there are more people that have not voted than have on that poll, so that number could be very inaccurate. 

Offline mycroftbyers

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2003 on: September 11, 2007, 05:22:34 PM »
I keep reading "It's just a game, It's just a game" It is a game and in any game or competition fairness counts. Cheating and violence or threats of violence is unacceptable. Big Brother is no exception. Any husband who acted the way Dick acts would be arrested and face charges of spousal abuse.  (:;) :kuss: (:;) :kuss: :dick :kuss:
Gwalchfaen's Official Groupie

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2004 on: September 11, 2007, 05:25:01 PM »
I keep reading "It's just a game, It's just a game" It is a game and in any game or competition fairness counts. Cheating and violence or threats of violence is unacceptable. Big Brother is no exception. Any husband who acted the way Dick acts would be arrested and face charges of spousal abuse.  (:;) :kuss: (:;) :kuss: :dick :kuss:
:yess:

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2005 on: September 11, 2007, 05:25:19 PM »
IMO anything Eric said or did paled in comparison to the threats of physical violence and constant taunts that the HG's had to endure from Dick.  Anytime something did not go his or Daniele's way he found it necessary to bully other HG's.  

I disagree.  Eric's comments were just as vile as anything Dick said.

And Dick's gameplan was to go into the house and bully/intimidate people....it had nothing to do with anything that did not go his or Daniele's way.

It was Dick's choice to play the game that way.  He will have to live with that decision.
If it had nothing to do with things going or not going his way then why didn't he bully people when he and Daniele were in charge.  Anytime they had the upper hand they were all smiles and jokes but when things went the other way he started his bullying and she started her whining.  And I find it sickening how Daniele talks about how she cannot stand to be around Zach.  But if I remember correctly she had no problem constantly being in his HOH room and kissing his butt when he was HOH the first time.  

Prior to every POV and most HOH competitions, Dick would target someone to go off on.  It didn't matter whether, as you put it, Double D was "in charge."
From the very beginning, that is how Dick has played the game....rattle your target, right before the comps, so they do poorly.

I expect to see Dick go off on Zack today, right before the live show/comps, to try to psych him out.

THAT is Dick's game.
Then what is his excuse for blowing smoke in Jen's face and burning her with a cigarette.  Everyone already knew she was gone but he found it necessary to torment her.  She was outside eating.  He came outside, sat down beside her and blew smoke in her face on purpose.  When she tried to grab for the cigarette, which I admit was not smart, he blatantly jabbed the cigarette into her hand to burn her.  There was no competition to try to "rattle" her about.  

Well, you can see it that way if you want.....but where is the escalation of events that led up to that?

Jen flips out because she knows she's going home.....says she's not going to sequester unless BB gives her "stuff".....takes four cartons of Dick's smokes (personal property) and blantantly destroys them....decides she will eat, even though SHE won the POV in which she agreed to go on slop for 30 days.....and not only eat, but ate in front of Jameka who was also on slop....
Comes out all arrogant eating her turkey burger, with her little smirk on her face....

Dick does the same....goes inside....BB says they will replace his smokes....and he's all hahahaha, BB said they will give me my smokes back.

Yes, he blew smoke in her face....not once, but twice I believe.  Was that right?  No!  Absolutely not!
Jen was an idiot for going after a lighted cigarette.  I saw the video too, and "if" she got burned, she did it to herself. (I also remember Jen in the bathroom wiping off a black mark from her hand, but no burn)  It also doesn't excuse Jen for physically attacking Dick by slapping him, which she did more than once during that "event."

I thought Dick showed remarkable restraint, by not slapping Jen back.

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2006 on: September 11, 2007, 05:28:25 PM »

I disagree.  Eric's comments were just as vile as anything Dick said.

And Dick's gameplan was to go into the house and bully/intimidate people....it had nothing to do with anything that did not go his or Daniele's way.

It was Dick's choice to play the game that way.  He will have to live with that decision.
If it had nothing to do with things going or not going his way then why didn't he bully people when he and Daniele were in charge.  Anytime they had the upper hand they were all smiles and jokes but when things went the other way he started his bullying and she started her whining.  And I find it sickening how Daniele talks about how she cannot stand to be around Zach.  But if I remember correctly she had no problem constantly being in his HOH room and kissing his butt when he was HOH the first time.  

Prior to every POV and most HOH competitions, Dick would target someone to go off on.  It didn't matter whether, as you put it, Double D was "in charge."
From the very beginning, that is how Dick has played the game....rattle your target, right before the comps, so they do poorly.

I expect to see Dick go off on Zack today, right before the live show/comps, to try to psych him out.

THAT is Dick's game.
Then what is his excuse for blowing smoke in Jen's face and burning her with a cigarette.  Everyone already knew she was gone but he found it necessary to torment her.  She was outside eating.  He came outside, sat down beside her and blew smoke in her face on purpose.  When she tried to grab for the cigarette, which I admit was not smart, he blatantly jabbed the cigarette into her hand to burn her.  There was no competition to try to "rattle" her about.  

Well, you can see it that way if you want.....but where is the escalation of events that led up to that?

Jen flips out because she knows she's going home.....says she's not going to sequester unless BB gives her "stuff".....takes four cartons of Dick's smokes (personal property) and blantantly destroys them....decides she will eat, even though SHE won the POV in which she agreed to go on slop for 30 days.....and not only eat, but ate in front of Jameka who was also on slop....
Comes out all arrogant eating her turkey burger, with her little smirk on her face....

Dick does the same....goes inside....BB says they will replace his smokes....and he's all hahahaha, BB said they will give me my smokes back.

Yes, he blew smoke in her face....not once, but twice I believe.  Was that right?  No!  Absolutely not!
Jen was an idiot for going after a lighted cigarette.  I saw the video too, and "if" she got burned, she did it to herself. (I also remember Jen in the bathroom wiping off a black mark from her hand, but no burn)  It also doesn't excuse Jen for physically attacking Dick by slapping him, which she did more than once during that "event."
Look closer at the video and you will see that he was purposefully jabbing the cigarette into her hand while she was grabbing for it. 

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2007 on: September 11, 2007, 05:32:08 PM »
IMO, Jen was an idiot for going after a lighted cigarette.  I watched the video more than once.

We will have to agree to disagree....

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2008 on: September 11, 2007, 05:36:15 PM »
ooooooooh, Trivia!!

I wonder if this means dress rehearsal and explanation of the endurance comp to them!! :wohoo:

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2009 on: September 11, 2007, 05:37:11 PM »
IMO, Jen was an idiot for going after a lighted cigarette.  I watched the video more than once.

We will have to agree to disagree....
Agreed.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2010 on: September 11, 2007, 05:51:36 PM »
ooooooooh, Trivia!!

I wonder if this means dress rehearsal and explanation of the endurance comp to them!! :wohoo:

I think you are right. We may have trivia till 10pm ET. (or longer!!)  :knuckles:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2011 on: September 11, 2007, 05:54:25 PM »
ooooooooh, Trivia!!

I think you are right. We may have trivia till 10pm ET. (or longer!!)  :knuckles:

I hope it is not much longer, but one thing is for sure.  I will not have to listen to Zach and Jameka have their conversations together, it was like  :wall: and also made me  :zzz.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2012 on: September 11, 2007, 05:56:23 PM »
 :waves:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2013 on: September 11, 2007, 05:58:26 PM »
ooooooooh, Trivia!!

I hope it is not much longer, but one thing is for sure.  I will not have to listen to Zach and Jameka have their conversations together, it was like  :wall: and also made me  :zzz.

Sass! I have nothing but kudos for listening to that and more for posting it without dying of boredom!  :killme:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2014 on: September 11, 2007, 06:03:38 PM »
:waves:

FNN, Thanks for reminding us what is and isn't important.

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #2015 on: September 11, 2007, 06:08:15 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

I hear ya there!! Could u imagine the 2 of them as the final two?!?! NO thanks... I may have had to BOYCOTT or WRITE a LETTER 2 CBS saying... "ARE U @#$%ing KIDDING ME?!?!"

GO Dick!! Or Daniele if need be! But, NO ZACK!! Especially NO JAMEKA (Bye, Bye Jameka)

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2016 on: September 11, 2007, 06:12:49 PM »
I have heard rumors that Bush will speak on TV at 9:00 Eastern.. can anyone confirm this and will this pre-empt BB ???

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2017 on: September 11, 2007, 06:13:21 PM »
ooooooooh, Trivia!!

Sass! I have nothing but kudos for listening to that and more for posting it without dying of boredom!  :killme:

Oh I think did a couple of time last night, but thankfully TL you were there and so was Puddin and GP, without all of you I don't know if I would have made it.

Offline Thor914

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2018 on: September 11, 2007, 06:14:01 PM »
OMG I hope not, not with a live show tonight. :res:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2019 on: September 11, 2007, 06:15:24 PM »
I have heard rumors that Bush will speak on TV at 9:00 Eastern.. can anyone confirm this and will this pre-empt BB ???

I haven't heard anything, but he usually does speak on 9/11.  If he does then BB will be preempted.  The only thing that we can hope is that they show us the whole show live afterwards, which I think is a strong possibility.

I just found this in an article on www.cbsnews.com.

CBS News has learned that the White House has requested 15 to 20 minutes of network television time for this Thursday at 9 p.m. EDT.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 06:20:15 PM by sass »

Mirror Image

« Reply #2020 on: September 11, 2007, 06:17:13 PM »

I just read that Bush will speak on Thursday night at 9:00 PM EDT.  Not tonight........

Offline cherrypeep

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2021 on: September 11, 2007, 06:18:07 PM »

I haven't heard anything, but he usually does speak on 9/11.  If he does then BB will be preempted.  The only thing that we can hope is that they show us the whole show live afterwards, which I think is a strong possibility.

per CNN:  The announcement could come when Bush addresses the nation on television Thursday at 9:01 p.m. ET. The address is expected to last 10 to 15 minutes. The White House on Tuesday requested air time for the remarks.

Offline Venis Envy88

• RFF Full Member
  • Loyal BB Fan Since Season 4... even when it sucks!
« Reply #2022 on: September 11, 2007, 06:20:03 PM »
If that is the case! (Bush speaking) We get BB on two stations here in Canada. CBS of course being American & it is also on Global which is Canadian. I can try my best at posting info for you people! Don't know how good I'll be at it though, lol!! Let me know!

Mirror Image

Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 9/11
« Reply #2023 on: September 11, 2007, 06:41:31 PM »
Dick to Zach.

Movie rating: R

WOW!  Thanks for sharing that......What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in the BB house.   :lol:

Offline Thor914

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Jr. Member
Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 9/11
« Reply #2024 on: September 11, 2007, 06:42:23 PM »
Dick to Zach.

Movie rating: R

Thanks for the feed Texas Lady.  Pretty ruthless :dick