Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 569348 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1725 on: September 07, 2007, 09:56:15 PM »
Its her (Jen). From her website.

T.V. Appearances:
"Las Vegas" (Felt up girl at Pacific Tropic Contest 2007)
"Las Vegas" (Local Pool Sneak "Jenny" 2006)
"Las Vegas" (Snow Ball fight x-mas 2006)

Obviously those are just her Las Vegas ones ;) http://www.jenjohnsonmodel.com/

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1726 on: September 07, 2007, 09:57:35 PM »
Dick got on everyones nerves with his constant badgering of people who did not agree with him.  Both he and Daniele are sore losers.  When they win they rub it in everyones faces but when they lose they go around cursing and whining.  It is a game and the best player in a game is the one who is able to lose and win gracefully and offer congratulations when other people win.  
....ita with all of this and i finally admit i've had enough of the both of them.
Go Red Sox!!

Offline ocsurf

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1727 on: September 07, 2007, 10:44:41 PM »
OK, maybe I'm an idiot, but I still don't know how The Donato's can stay if they're both nominated?

If Dani or Dick win POV and take themselves off can't Zach then put Jameka up on the block?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1728 on: September 07, 2007, 10:51:35 PM »
There is only 1 vote this week. 2 nominees and HOH do not vote. Therefore whoever is not on the block will be the one that votes.

Dick and Daniele are on the block if the noms stay the same one would go because Jameka would be the "vote".

If Dick or Daniele win POV Jameka goes up beside the other Donato. The other Donato has the vote because Zach (HOH), Jameka/Donato are noms.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1729 on: September 07, 2007, 11:06:16 PM »
Quick request if there are any updaters who can give Puddin a little rest from posting. Thanks in advance!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ocsurf

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1730 on: September 07, 2007, 11:19:26 PM »
Thanks Mama! You're always there to answer my questions!  :jumpy:  :yess:  :jam:

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #1731 on: September 07, 2007, 11:23:37 PM »

T.V. Appearances:

It's pretty sad when the top of your resume says "Felt up girl" - I hope she lands some more substantial roles, even though I did think she was irritating.

Anyone have any idea why there was no BB8 Evictee appearance on The Early Show this morning?  Or (apparently) no House Calls today?  (at least, there's nothing up on the BB site.)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1732 on: September 07, 2007, 11:55:21 PM »
Actually I think she just has them in order from most recent to not.

If you notice alot of 2004 is at the bottom, then it goes upwards to 2007. And since she is mostly just extras, its probably hard to explain and that explains it :lol3:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1733 on: September 08, 2007, 02:48:17 AM »
They are no longer doing Housecalls/media interview because its too risky. It started after Amber and they didn't want her to be questioned about the jew comments, etc. - I guess ???

Offline cherrypeep

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1734 on: September 08, 2007, 08:04:52 AM »

T.V. Appearances:

Thanks Mama, I knew it   :yess:

I cant miss that face, it is too ugly to forget   :colealert:  j/k

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1735 on: September 08, 2007, 08:35:41 AM »
I know some of you might disagree with me, but why would anyone want either Zach or Jamika to win, with Jamika anyone stupid enough to give up playing for 5 HOH doesn't deserve to win, that was probably(next to Marcelli not using the POV on himself) one of the stupidest game moves in BB history.  Then to use it to take Eric down, if you had been up and needed it for yourself that would have been one thing, but to use it on someone else.  And a couple of weeks ago I think one of the poster's thoughts about Zach, was who is that?  Because he definetly was not in the game, he was hiding on the side lines hoping that everyone would forget he even exsited and they did.  Now Dick and Danni at least they have played the game from the start, you might not like how they played the game, but played it they did.  So if the money should go to who outwitted everyone it should go to either Dick or Dani.  ANd thats my opinion for the day.  Thanks

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1736 on: September 08, 2007, 10:37:30 AM »
I am dying to know what Dick is going to say, I am curious what Zach said that was racist against Jameka????? ???

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1737 on: September 08, 2007, 10:50:17 AM »
I know some of you might disagree with me, but why would anyone want either Zach or Jamika to win, with Jamika anyone stupid enough to give up playing for 5 HOH doesn't deserve to win, that was probably(next to Marcelli not using the POV on himself) one of the stupidest game moves in BB history.  Then to use it to take Eric down, if you had been up and needed it for yourself that would have been one thing, but to use it on someone else.  And a couple of weeks ago I think one of the poster's thoughts about Zach, was who is that?  Because he definetly was not in the game, he was hiding on the side lines hoping that everyone would forget he even exsited and they did.  Now Dick and Danni at least they have played the game from the start, you might not like how they played the game, but played it they did.  So if the money should go to who outwitted everyone it should go to either Dick or Dani.  ANd thats my opinion for the day.  Thanks
I agree 100% :tup:

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1738 on: September 08, 2007, 11:08:05 AM »
I am dying to know what Dick is going to say, I am curious what Zach said that was racist against Jameka????? ???
I didn't watch the whole video yet but check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTgeON-XkBM

ok yea there is something in there about Zach touching Jameka's leg then wiping his hand off.. WARNING!!! THERES A AMBER CRYING SPELL IN HERE. :lol3:

This is part two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fh-DxhfcTg
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 11:18:49 AM by FormerNickfan »

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1739 on: September 08, 2007, 11:14:13 AM »
Im not saying Zach is any kind of Will but obviously they somewhat had the same strategy. Look at how many times Will dodged the bullet, look at how many comps he won - oh thats right. 0.

And im sick of hearing about the 5 HOH that Jameka gave up. It was to keep noms the same because she didn't want Eric to go up. Im positive if she could change it, if she knew what she knew now she wouldn't have done that.

Offline real2us

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1740 on: September 08, 2007, 11:25:07 AM »
I think that giving up the 5 HOH comps is what kept Jam in the house - she was not a threat.  Additionally, she was able to stay in the game without making enemies.  Seems to me that she accidentally tripped on a method to remain in the house and get jury votes.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1741 on: September 08, 2007, 11:27:58 AM »
Thanks FNF
I think there must have been a comment Zach made though they way ED was talking this morning, he mentioned quoteing Zach.
It will be an interesting afternoon at any rate!

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1742 on: September 08, 2007, 11:40:12 AM »
dick short and sweet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niEDAzrRYyw

(sorry I don't know how to embed videos yet)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1743 on: September 08, 2007, 11:46:56 AM »
I hope that Zach or Jameka win POV.

Send the DONATOS HOME!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1744 on: September 08, 2007, 11:50:29 AM »
I don't understand why Dick cares about what Zach has said. Wrong or not, why all the sudden should he bring it up? If he really gave a damn he should have brought it up long ago :rolleyes: Its just like the Amber/Eric thing, when he needed Ambers vote he brought it up. Whatever. There is no difference in that being his strategy, then it is for Zach to have sat back and watched the others go at it to get him to at least the F3, ya know. Alot of people in the seasons have done exactly that. Let the others fight it out, if you go you go but you had fun doing it. With Dick saying these things that Zach said, does it make him feel better about himself? I mean abusing woman is basically the same thing as making a racist statement. They are both WRONG.

Its not like Dick and Daniele won't win the POV today. The only one I see winning it is Zach but its 2 vs 1. I think Jameka will be so shaken up that she won't win it. She will fight hard I believe but not win it. I think even at this point Jameka doesn't even wanna be there.

I guess im just a mom who never wants my sons to be treated like they have treated Zach. Some of it may be fine but some of it is totally uncalled for. And this is where Janelle and I agree, she wanted Zach in the finals because of how he has been treated (EW interview).

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1745 on: September 08, 2007, 11:59:35 AM »
I'm rooting for Zach because everyone was so mean to him.

Yay Janelle :lol:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1746 on: September 08, 2007, 12:00:51 PM »
This is just for Dick fans getting pumped for todays veto!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdaBcDE5ilU

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1747 on: September 08, 2007, 12:19:17 PM »
You know Dick himself said something the week he was HOH that could be considered racist. About Jessica/Amber (I think it was Amber) sleeping in the bed with Jameka, and she was in the middle and they said it a reverse oreo - clearly saying two white, one black.

Do you not think if Zach really made all these harsh comments about race that it would not be all over the internet - like Ambers jews comments. Or even Dustin calling his dog a black bitch ??? (shes a black lab and he said something else im not gonna type).

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1748 on: September 08, 2007, 12:38:19 PM »
I don't think Dick is concerned with Jameka in the competition but is Zach and he wants to rattle his cage before.. thats how he plays the game.. trys to throw people off so there not thinking clearly.

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #1749 on: September 08, 2007, 01:04:10 PM »
Given what the stuff Nick is selling is going for on eBay, I wonder what those two BB8 plates they've been making would sell for? 

It would be a nice way to raise some money for a charity.