Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 569301 times)

Offline RandomVillain

• RFF Newbie
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1675 on: September 07, 2007, 05:39:51 PM »
Dick just won his first competition yesterday.

You should maybe watch the show more.... so you could have seen that Dick won his 2nd HOH yesterday... and uh, won POV last time him and Dani were up and used it to take her off the block.

First off, totally rude!  Second off, maybe you should watch the show more, that was Dick's first HOH, he even said so himself and was pissed cause he did not even get to enjoy it (unless you are counting Dani's HOH as Dick's, since he totally ran them for her).  Yes, he did win one POV prior to that you are at least correct about one thing.  Maybe before you decide to slam someone, you should make sure you have your facts straight!

Um....

I did have my facts straight.

You need to calm down.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1677 on: September 07, 2007, 05:58:19 PM »
Please everyone, take a deep breath and cool down. This is a fun place and everyone is entitled to their opinions.

:modsign:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 06:09:43 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1678 on: September 07, 2007, 06:03:02 PM »

You should maybe watch the show more.... so you could have seen that Dick won his 2nd HOH yesterday... and uh, won POV last time him and Dani were up and used it to take her off the block.

First off, totally rude!  Second off, maybe you should watch the show more, that was Dick's first HOH, he even said so himself and was pissed cause he did not even get to enjoy it (unless you are counting Dani's HOH as Dick's, since he totally ran them for her).  Yes, he did win one POV prior to that you are at least correct about one thing.  Maybe before you decide to slam someone, you should make sure you have your facts straight!

Um....

You need to calm down.

You need to learn how to have an intelligent conversation.

Offline RandomVillain

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1679 on: September 07, 2007, 06:09:52 PM »

Um....

You need to calm down.

You need to learn how to have an intelligent conversation.

Which one of us had their facts straight?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1680 on: September 07, 2007, 06:12:37 PM »
Consider this a warning. Stop flaming!

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1681 on: September 07, 2007, 06:23:27 PM »
Hey everyone  :waves:

I just got back and trivia.   Noms going on I guess.. from what I read in the live feed page it kinda seemed that Zach was questioning (with his talk to Jameka) if he should put D or D and Jam up or both D's.. anyone know what he finally decided on..???

Exciting week coming up.. and I really hope they dont shut our feeds off till the live show on Tuesday  :knuckles:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1682 on: September 07, 2007, 06:27:49 PM »
Shut off the feeds FNF, why would they do that and when did you hear it?  That sounds strange to me.  ???

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1683 on: September 07, 2007, 06:29:48 PM »

I just got back and trivia.   Noms going on I guess.. from what I read in the live feed page it kinda seemed that Zach was questioning (with his talk to Jameka) if he should put D or D and Jam up or both D's.. anyone know what he finally decided on..???

Exciting week coming up.. and I really hope they dont shut our feeds off till the live show on Tuesday  :knuckles:

I'm pretty sure Zach has made his mind up to put up Dani and Dick. He was smoozin with Jameka and urging her to win POV or he has too. Either way he said he wants one to go home.  :(

I REALLY hope they don't turn off the feeds. I thought it was last year they did that, but I guess it was Season 6 and everyone had a fit about it.  :knuckles:

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1684 on: September 07, 2007, 06:32:24 PM »

I'm pretty sure Zach has made his mind up to put up Dani and Dick. He was smoozin with Jameka and urging her to win POV or he has too. Either way he said he wants one to go home.  :(

I REALLY hope they don't turn off the feeds. I thought it was last year they did that, but I guess it was Season 6 and everyone had a fit about it.  :knuckles:
awwww thanx TL  :kuss: maybe they learned there lesson then and won't mess with us live feeders huh  :rotf:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1685 on: September 07, 2007, 06:32:31 PM »
They are not blocking the feeds FNF why would they? BB learned their lesson season 6 when they were blocked, we bitched ..and they were not blocked last season -- just rumors that is all.

Zach is putting up the Donato's. Zach isn't sure he can use the Veto if he wins it, BB won't tell him, so he is basing his decision on that I guess? It doesn't matter who is nom'ed only the veto winner matters and they are saying the Veto comp is tomorrow but I have hinky's it might be one of those late night ones as in tonight?

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1686 on: September 07, 2007, 06:38:35 PM »
They are not blocking the feeds FNF why would they? BB learned their lesson season 6 when they were blocked, we bitched ..and they were not blocked last season -- just rumors that is all.

Zach is putting up the Donato's. Zach isn't sure he can use the Veto if he wins it, BB won't tell him, so he is basing his decision on that I guess? It doesn't matter who is nom'ed only the veto winner matters and they are saying the Veto comp is tomorrow but I have hinky's it might be one of those late night ones as in tonight?
thank god  :groan: ,, I was just thinking about the live show on Tuesday and they may not want to ruin that.. But they have a live show on Thursday and we know alot before that also. 
Night time veto comp would be cool... especially if Will ran it, might put Daniele in a better mood if he showed up.  :jumpy:

Offline Pro

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1687 on: September 07, 2007, 06:39:03 PM »
Ok im confused, what total power will the veto winner have? Can someone please fill me in?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1688 on: September 07, 2007, 06:39:24 PM »
I hope it isn't another late nighter. For some reason Zach thinks Will is going to host this one. Did I miss something?  ???

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1689 on: September 07, 2007, 06:41:30 PM »
LOL! Dick thinks that Vincents letter to him (HOH) is coded, but it was Eric and Jessica or Eric and Jen that he can't trust lol. A little late now ;)

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1690 on: September 07, 2007, 06:43:20 PM »
Ok im confused, what total power will the veto winner have? Can someone please fill me in?
The one that wins the veto is the one with the sole vote to evict someone unless its the HOH

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1691 on: September 07, 2007, 06:43:59 PM »
LOL! Dick thinks that Vincents letter to him (HOH) is coded, but it was Eric and Jessica or Eric and Jen that he can't trust lol. A little late now ;)

I SEE said the blind man.  :lol:

I just realized, it could be a late night comp if it has to be dark outside.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1692 on: September 07, 2007, 06:44:55 PM »
I hope it isn't another late nighter. For some reason Zach thinks Will is going to host this one. Did I miss something?  ???
I know Daniele kept talking about it earlier today how much she wished that Will was hosting the veto comp. is all I know.. I would think Will might be a little to busy for that or anything to do with BB.  I don't ever see him on House Calls like Bunky, Janelle and Kaysar are

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1693 on: September 07, 2007, 06:46:01 PM »
Wouldn't it be cool if Kaysar hosted!!!  :-*

Offline Pro

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1694 on: September 07, 2007, 06:46:10 PM »
So if D&D go up on the block one of them is surely going home?

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1695 on: September 07, 2007, 06:47:14 PM »
its not guaranteed.. it all comes down to the POV now.. Say D&D are on the block and one of them wins the POV they take there self off the block put up Jameka (only choice) and the person that won POV would be the sole vote to evict Jameka.. :)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 06:51:13 PM by FormerNickfan »

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1696 on: September 07, 2007, 06:47:50 PM »

I SEE said the blind man.  :lol:

I just realized, it could be a late night comp if it has to be dark outside.

Huh? Blind man. Im confused. Im not Amber I swear ;)

No Pro. Because the veto winner will have the power. So if Dick or Daniele get the POV they are the sole vote and they are obviously not going ot send the other home. So in order for a Donato to leave Zach or Jameka HAVE to get POV (ain't gonna happen, CBS wants Dick/Daniele to stay in the game ;)).

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1697 on: September 07, 2007, 06:48:12 PM »
Wouldn't it be cool if Kaysar hosted!!!  :-*
I would love it if Kaysar hosted  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :rotf:

Offline Pro

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1698 on: September 07, 2007, 06:49:26 PM »
its not guaranteed.. it all comes down to the POV now..

Wow, Jameka really does have to fight for her life  :meow:

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1699 on: September 07, 2007, 06:54:34 PM »
I would love to get on this show.. but doubt they would take someone as old as me.  Does anyone know if they have an age they go up to whats the oldest they have ever had on the show.  ???   oh and if I was on the show.. I'd be given shout outs to Puddin, TL, Peach, Mama, RFWill, Sass, Bellejar, and all the rest of ya all  :jumpy: