Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 570990 times)

Offline ocsurf

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1650 on: September 07, 2007, 04:31:45 PM »
I agree with you TexasLady!! So what id Dick and Dani are dad and daughter. Should have made everyone step up their game even more and not let them take advantage of them. Everyones' bitching about The Donato's but its each players fault for not playing the game as good as they are!

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1651 on: September 07, 2007, 04:32:48 PM »
I do not understand why everyone thinks Dick has played such a good game and Zach has not?  Dick just won his first competition yesterday. Talking about riding on someone's coat tails (he totally rode Dani's).  And Dani's strategy is, if I do not win then I will bitch and moan until I get what I want.  I can not stand to watch them anymore.  I can not believe Dick told Zach, we had a deal to the F3, what about Dick's deal with the LNC that he broke and then his deal with Eric and Jess final four that that he broke. This is a game Dick win something so you and your bratty daughter can stay or get out already!  

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1652 on: September 07, 2007, 04:36:08 PM »
I cannot for the life of me understand how Jameka got where she is F4 and hasn't done a thing the whole game.  Won one POV by default, gave up 5 HOH's which turned out to be in her favor as no one thought of her as a threat.  And now we have Zach, what has he done, he had his chance last night and blew it.  How great would that have been if he used the POV pulled Jameka or Eric off and had Dick put up his own daughter only to be voted out.  Wow.. talk about a tremendous missed opportunity.  

Personally I would like to see Daniele go, although she has really played hard in this game I just don't like her sense of entitlement.  

I agree that when it gets this close all deals are off and every man/woman for thereself and thats another reason I would like to see Daniele go she won't have her dad to help her get there.  

Right now name of the game is POV.  Doesn't matter at all who is put on the block just like Dick says.

I would have liked to seen the F4 be as follows  IMO

Dick
Jen
Dustin
Jessica

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1653 on: September 07, 2007, 04:39:43 PM »
I do not understand why everyone thinks Dick has played such a good game and Zach has not?  Dick just won his first competition yesterday. Talking about riding on someone's coat tails (he totally rode Dani's).  And Dani's strategy is, if I do not win then I will bitch and moan until I get what I want.  I can not stand to watch them anymore.  I can not believe Dick told Zach, we had a deal to the F3, what about Dick's deal with the LNC that he broke and then his deal with Eric and Jess final four that that he broke. This is a game Dick win something so you and your bratty daughter can stay or get out already!  
:yess:  I agree with you 100%

Offline ocsurf

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1654 on: September 07, 2007, 04:43:40 PM »
I think Dick and Zach in the final 2 would be pretty interesting...

Who would you vote for..The Ogre or The Devil!!!!

I'd be votin' for the Devil myself  :jam:

Offline ocsurf

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1655 on: September 07, 2007, 04:50:13 PM »
BTW- Are the evicted houseguests in the Sequester House getting to watch the events unfold in the BB House so they know who to vote for? Or, do they just have to go off of what they know when they were in the house?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1656 on: September 07, 2007, 04:52:33 PM »
BTW- Are the evicted houseguests in the Sequester House getting to watch the events unfold in the BB House so they know who to vote for? Or, do they just have to go off of what they know when they were in the house?

The latest evictee brings a DVD of the show with them so they can review the week. Welcome to RFF Ocsurf!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ocsurf

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1657 on: September 07, 2007, 04:56:20 PM »
Thanks TL! Glad to be here! :waves:

Sorry that I may stir the pot because I'm a Dick fan  :jam: He makes the show more interesting.

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1658 on: September 07, 2007, 04:56:47 PM »

Dick has played an awesome game. Going from being on the block with Dani, taking Dani off, knowing he was going home and then.....totally persuading everyone not to vote him out! Genius! He so deserves to win this!

Zach has not done anything-until now. He didn't even seem to care who was put up or went home. He just wanted to kiss the HOH's butt and tell them he would do what they wanted him to do, vote how they wanted him to. Constantly! He was always saying that to everyone. He didn't make desisions for himself. What a coward! He was definitely riding on everyone else's coat tails. How is that any different of a game to play than Jam? She did absolutely nothing, too. Neithe Zach or Jam deserve to win since they didn't "play" the game. They just flotaed.

I for one want a person that "played" the game the best. It just so happens that Dick played better than the other people left in the house. IMO.

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1659 on: September 07, 2007, 05:00:49 PM »
Thanks TL! Glad to be here! :waves:

Sorry that I may stir the pot because I'm a Dick fan  :jam: He makes the show more interesting.

ocsurf...you are not the only Dick fan here! Although you will see by reading the posts that "we" are very few. Keep up with rooting for Dick! I'm right there with ya! :dancer:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1660 on: September 07, 2007, 05:01:30 PM »
I wasn't saying that its because they are dad and daughter. They came into the house as enemies, yet knew it. Daniele and Dick both admitted it. Did Dustin/Joe, Carol/Jessica have that? Nope. So how was Dick and Daniele considered part of the twist? The enemies twist.

Personally I would rather see someone who played the boo hoo I have noone card then someone who blantally threatens to kill people :rolleyes: And honestly how did Zach get that far, obviously nobody saw him as a threat. All the others of the MRA are out.

And it doesn't matter who Zach was going to put up, Dick and Daniele have the advantage to win the POV and they will because thats how it works. So Jameka is going home because the Donatos have the vote no matter what.

Actually tweedle, Dick is probably the most popular here.

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1661 on: September 07, 2007, 05:04:27 PM »
I do not believe Dick persuaded anyone not to vote him out!  I think Eric being AP had to vote Dustin out so Eric had to change his strategy a bit.  I do not think it was Dick's genius (i would never use the words Dick and genius in the same sentence) that saved him.  Rather, it was America wanting Dustin out that saved him!  The only good thing Dick has done in my opinion is win HOH last night! That is it, I can not give him credit for anything else.  

I believe everyone at the beginning uses everyone to advanced themselves, that is just part of the game.  Now that Zach has needed to win comps, he has been practically unstoppable.  To say he is any less deserving than anyone else does not make sense to me.  

I understand everyone has their favorites and is rooting for someone to win but to say one is more deserving than another at this point, I just do not buy it!  I guess I will say whoever wins that veto and keeps themselves safe is the one who deserves (for this week at least).  

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1662 on: September 07, 2007, 05:05:56 PM »
Well I guess with the few people online now and on the board, Dick may be the most talked about, but look back a few posts and you will see a lot of people that don't like him. I know you don't care for him much either Mama, but I guess that is what makes this board so fun because you get to read all opinions!

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1663 on: September 07, 2007, 05:10:13 PM »
I wasn't saying that its because they are dad and daughter. They came into the house as enemies, yet knew it. Daniele and Dick both admitted it. Did Dustin/Joe, Carol/Jessica have that? Nope. So how was Dick and Daniele considered part of the twist? The enemies twist. Personally I would rather see someone who played the boo hoo I have noone card then someone who blantally threatens to kill people :rolleyes: And honestly how did Zach get that far, obviously nobody saw him as a threat. All the others of the MRA are out.

And it doesn't matter who Zach was going to put up, Dick and Daniele have the advantage to win the POV and they will because thats how it works. So Jameka is going home because the Donatos have the vote no matter what.

Actually tweedle, Dick is probably the most popular here.

If you think back at the beginning of the show, Jess did say something in one of her DR sessions about maybe her and Carol should join together. Maybe if Carol had been in the house longer, that could have happened. Who knows what would have happened then....

Offline RandomVillain

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1664 on: September 07, 2007, 05:17:35 PM »
Dick just won his first competition yesterday.

You should maybe watch the show more.... so you could have seen that Dick won his 2nd HOH yesterday... and uh, won POV last time him and Dani were up and used it to take her off the block.

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1665 on: September 07, 2007, 05:21:30 PM »
I do not believe Dick persuaded anyone not to vote him out!  I think Eric being AP had to vote Dustin out so Eric had to change his strategy a bit.  I do not think it was Dick's genius (i would never use the words Dick and genius in the same sentence) that saved him.  Rather, it was America wanting Dustin out that saved him!  The only good thing Dick has done in my opinion is win HOH last night! That is it, I can not give him credit for anything else.  

I believe everyone at the beginning uses everyone to advanced themselves, that is just part of the game.  Now that Zach has needed to win comps, he has been practically unstoppable.  To say he is any less deserving than anyone else does not make sense to me.  

I understand everyone has their favorites and is rooting for someone to win but to say one is more deserving than another at this point, I just do not buy it!  I guess I will say whoever wins that veto and keeps themselves safe is the one who deserves (for this week at least).  

Like I said, I just think that the player that really "played" the best game deserves to win. That is why they are there....to do anything to win the game. No one ever won the game without being a little sly or never having lied.

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1666 on: September 07, 2007, 05:21:53 PM »
Dick just won his first competition yesterday.

You should maybe watch the show more.... so you could have seen that Dick won his 2nd HOH yesterday... and uh, won POV last time him and Dani were up and used it to take her off the block.

First off, totally rude!  Second off, maybe you should watch the show more, that was Dick's first HOH, he even said so himself and was pissed cause he did not even get to enjoy it (unless you are counting Dani's HOH as Dick's, since he totally ran them for her).  Yes, he did win one POV prior to that you are at least correct about one thing.  Maybe before you decide to slam someone, you should make sure you have your facts straight!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1667 on: September 07, 2007, 05:23:55 PM »
He won HOH in week 3 when it came down to his daughter, Eric THROWING it (oooh there is someone we all said played a good game but had the same throwing comp strategy as Zach, hmmmm).

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1668 on: September 07, 2007, 05:26:00 PM »

Like I said, I just think that the player that really "played" the best game deserves to win. That is why they are there....to do anything to win the game. No one ever won the game without being a little sly or never having lied.

That is my point though Tweedle.  Everyone has lied to further themselves and everyone has rode someone's coat tails at some point in this game, so why is Dick more deserving than anyone else?  He certainly has not won more competitions than anyone else, what has he done so well that makes him more deserving?  If you think he deserves it cause you like him, I can understand that, but to say he played a better game, i do not agree with that.

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1669 on: September 07, 2007, 05:27:44 PM »
He won HOH in week 3 when it came down to his daughter, Eric THROWING it (oooh there is someone we all said played a good game but had the same throwing comp strategy as Zach, hmmmm).

Thanks mama!  I did not remember that one (probably trying to block it out). 

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1670 on: September 07, 2007, 05:31:08 PM »

That is my point though Tweedle.  Everyone has lied to further themselves and everyone has rode someone's coat tails at some point in this game, so why is Dick more deserving than anyone else?  He certainly has not won more competitions than anyone else, what has he done so well that makes him more deserving?  If you think he deserves it cause you like him, I can understand that, but to say he played a better game, i do not agree with that.

I don't expect you to agree with me. I am just stating MO. Yes, I do like Dick, but that is not the reason I think he deserves to win. I may see the game differently than you (or anyone else). To me, Dick has played a good game. Some people may think Jam played a good game because she didn't lie. See...it is all about opinions. The jury will all have their opinions (I'm sure all being different). I am not here to persuade you to like Dick, I'm just stating that he is a good player. If you do not agree with me, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1671 on: September 07, 2007, 05:32:09 PM »
I also just want to point out, Daniele sat up in the HOH earlier and said that her dads tactic was to intimidate and strike fear into people. Hers was to win comps. So how is Zach any different if he really thought that sitting back and watching others fight for things, and if he went home he went home on his part ANY DIFFERENT then what the other two (Dick and Daniele) did? This is game, a freaking game and those two no matter what anyone says have had the advantage the whole game. Daniele just asked Dick the other night "so if you win POV will you take me off the block". Huh? What? They have each other, thats more then anyone in that house have.

Personally I would rather have someone who was laid back, did what he had to do to get farther (slide through) win then someone who has 'entertained' people :rolleyes:

And you know why Dick gets all the AP votes? Because hes from Cali, a bar tender and knows rockstars. Big doopie.

Tweedle I agree everyone is entitled to their opinions but just cause you have one don't make anyone else NOT have one.

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1672 on: September 07, 2007, 05:34:09 PM »
Uhhh...last post stated that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1673 on: September 07, 2007, 05:35:41 PM »

I don't expect you to agree with me. I am just stating MO. Yes, I do like Dick, but that is not the reason I think he deserves to win. I may see the game differently than you (or anyone else). To me, Dick has played a good game. Some people may think Jam played a good game because she didn't lie. See...it is all about opinions. The jury will all have their opinions (I'm sure all being different). I am not here to persuade you to like Dick, I'm just stating that he is a good player. If you do not agree with me, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I know I am entitled to my opinion and do not think you are trying to change it.  I am just asking objectively why do people (not just you) believe Dick is more deserving?  I still do not have an answer!  

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1674 on: September 07, 2007, 05:37:54 PM »
Howdy everyone! Things are getting exciting with the Final 4! Personally I think Zach, Dani and Dick all have played a better game then Jameka, she played no game from my point of view but she does deserve to be there, because she is! They all deserve to be there, but in my opinion Zach Dani and Dick have played a better game than Jameka.

On another note, I in no way condone any of ED's intimidation and his tactics they are stupid, but I do think he deserves to be there.

My personal favorite final 2 would have to be Zach and Dani, which I sadly do not see happening, but I think they would be the best Final 2 out of those left in the house.

Can't wait to see how POV works out tomorrow! Hope Dani pulls it out and stays in the game!