Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 571686 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1625 on: September 07, 2007, 12:10:00 AM »
If Daniele won though she would be walking around saying to even the bowl on the counter "your nominated" :rolleyes:

I wonder why Zach is still in the DR. That would be cool if he requested pics for Jameka and Dick.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1626 on: September 07, 2007, 02:58:02 AM »
I feel really bad for Zach, he was always so depressed and everything and now hes winning comps. I really have grown to like him but know that if they don't get a Donato out (pull through for us Jameka).

Come on Jam get that freaking POV that you promised Jessica you would get!!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1627 on: September 07, 2007, 03:19:41 AM »
For those wondering Zach just told Jameka that he is putting up Dick and Daniele.  :yess:

He wants her to fight her ass off to win POV. And should she win (doubt it but whatever) or he wins (again doubt it) he would like her to evict Daniele.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1628 on: September 07, 2007, 03:32:21 AM »
There is no way in hell Zach is taking Jameka to the final 2, come on ! plain and simple he knows that the Donatos wont take him, he knows he can't win against Dani final 2 ( hes told Eric so ), he knows Dani is his biggest threat as far as winning comps especially the 3 part HoH comp/ endurance.
I'll guess that hes hoping that Jameka wins the veto -- then he takes Dani out leaving him, Dick, Jam final 3. Jam & Dick would be just awful in the final HoH comps -- he would have the best chance of winning the HoH. He wants Dani out of the way, thats what this is all about.
now tell me why would Zach hand Jameka 500,000$ on a silver platter? to be honorable? its not like hes Colby and Jameka is Tina Survivor 2 -- best buddies -- give me a break! I'll believe it when I see it and then I'll eat Erics socks if I am wrong  :lol:

eta: or maybe just maybe Zach will be happy with second place but i will still eat that dirty sock if im wrong.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 04:26:11 AM by puddin »

Offline alohakiwi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1629 on: September 07, 2007, 04:31:59 AM »
 :dancer: eric and jess out woot! Anyway, who here thinks that if Jess played her OWN game that she would be in the game longer? Regardlessssssss either Jameka and Danielle or Jameka and ED are going to put up no way around that fact.

Offline TannerandLilysMommy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1630 on: September 07, 2007, 08:01:57 AM »
OK, I missed the episode last night, so I don't want to read ANYTHING so please excuse me if I am asking something that some one else has! Where can I find a video of last nights episode? I went onto CBS.com and it won't load! I tried looking on You Tube, but it isn't there either! HELP!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #1631 on: September 07, 2007, 09:05:19 AM »
Should be an interesting POV . . .  I am not sure what outcome I want.  Not sure I really want Jam to get to the final 3 but not sure I want a D & D final either.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1632 on: September 07, 2007, 09:09:27 AM »
There is no way in hell Zach is taking Jameka to the final 2, come on ! plain and simple he knows that the Donatos wont take him, he knows he can't win against Dani final 2 ( hes told Eric so ), he knows Dani is his biggest threat as far as winning comps especially the 3 part HoH comp/ endurance.
I'll guess that hes hoping that Jameka wins the veto -- then he takes Dani out leaving him, Dick, Jam final 3. Jam & Dick would be just awful in the final HoH comps -- he would have the best chance of winning the HoH. He wants Dani out of the way, thats what this is all about.
now tell me why would Zach hand Jameka 500,000$ on a silver platter? to be honorable? its not like hes Colby and Jameka is Tina Survivor 2 -- best buddies -- give me a break! I'll believe it when I see it and then I'll eat Erics socks if I am wrong  :lol:

eta: or maybe just maybe Zach will be happy with second place but i will still eat that dirty sock if im wrong.

puddin you really want to take that risk  :o  We like you so we won't hold you to that bet LOL

My head hurts trying to keep up with these people.

Maybe he's just telling Jameka that like Dick told her she was going?  Maybe he realizes he made a mistake in saving Dani last night?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1633 on: September 07, 2007, 09:12:43 AM »
Current ratings of the Final Four

Dick 29.7
Daniele 19.1
Jameka 4.6
Zach 3.3

Offline makz3d

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1634 on: September 07, 2007, 09:29:14 AM »

This is the first year that I have been on this sight and I have to agree, everyone is awesome :wohoo:.  Thanks for all of your time and efforts in keeping us posted.  I certainly appreciate it.   :yess:

I feel the same way.  I found this site during Amazing Race and I visit it (site) daily.  This is a little after the fact, but right now I'm working my way through the Thurs updates (done), chatter (making my way to end of thread), next I'll refresh and check out the Fri updates.  The updaters do a fantastic job.  This is my 1st yr working nights so I'm depending on this site to keep me informed.

Back to my reading and   :food:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1635 on: September 07, 2007, 09:35:59 AM »

I agree with Puddin. Zach doesn't want Jameka at the end, he knows she can win competitions, she survived losing 5 HOH's, was on the block more than he was and she survived. She would win over him in final 2. I wonder if he didn't pull Jameka aside just in case, CYA type of thing.  ???

My  :2cents: worth.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1636 on: September 07, 2007, 10:20:37 AM »
Noms honestly do not matter this week. Its all about the POV baby.

Mama, to answer your question, If Dani wins POV, and ED and Jameka are up, she would veto, Ed's nomination thus, sending Jameka out.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1637 on: September 07, 2007, 10:51:00 AM »
POV will certainly be interesting.

I'm still not sure if Zach is playing too, but I'm assuming he is. 

Seems like Zach is still playing both sides, that way he's covered no matter who wins veto and who goes home.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1638 on: September 07, 2007, 12:08:43 PM »
Does the final 4 know that the next eviction is on Tuesday?

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1639 on: September 07, 2007, 12:25:06 PM »

This is the first year that I have been on this sight and I have to agree, everyone is awesome :wohoo:.  Thanks for all of your time and efforts in keeping us posted.  I certainly appreciate it.   :yess:

I feel the same way.  I found this site during Amazing Race and I visit it (site) daily.  This is a little after the fact, but right now I'm working my way through the Thurs updates (done), chatter (making my way to end of thread), next I'll refresh and check out the Fri updates.  The updaters do a fantastic job.  This is my 1st yr working nights so I'm depending on this site to keep me informed.

Back to my reading and   :food:

Add me to the list - I have checked other forums and updates not nearly as fun as this.  I have one question though. Why no clips from the sequester house?  Watching that as the jury was evicted one by one was always fun.  I wonder if there is something going on that BB wants to keep secret?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #1640 on: September 07, 2007, 01:21:26 PM »
So any idea what Zach is going to do?  Put the Ds up Or Jam?

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1641 on: September 07, 2007, 01:21:51 PM »
I have heard.. not sure about this.. but we may lose feeds after the veto comp. today up until after the show on Tuesday.  Does anyone have any insight on this..???

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1642 on: September 07, 2007, 01:22:40 PM »
So any idea what Zach is going to do?  Put the Ds up Or Jam?
I think he will put up the D's but like Puddin said will not take Jameka to the F2 I think he will take Dick if at all possible to F2

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1643 on: September 07, 2007, 01:41:18 PM »
I know, but he wants Daniele out because he knows that the HOH comps with her would be hard. Therefore he is putting up D & D. He wants it to be him or Jameka to win POV and Daniele is gone.

According to Zach himself he would rather take Jameka and let her get the 500,000 (stupid yes) but he doesn't want someone who threatened and used the tactics Dick did throughout this game. I dunno, maybe he  was just saying that but hes told it to other people, other then Jameka.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1644 on: September 07, 2007, 02:17:25 PM »
Dick and Daniele are so freaking lame together. If they get POV THEY control the vote. Honestly do you blame Zach for knowing they will take each other to the F2, where as with Jameka he is still second place if she takes him? All he wants is the 50,000. I can't stand them.

Dick is just pissed because he is going to be able to use his intimidation and strike of fear into Zach. Daniele likes when Dick does that - she basically just told Zach that earlier :rolleyes:

Now Zach has to kick some serious booty in the HOH comps. Doubt it will happen, but unless Zach or Jameka get the POV then it will be a Donato F2.

Offline ocsurf

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1645 on: September 07, 2007, 03:29:15 PM »
Let's face it, regardless of the tactics used, The Donato's have played the best game....period!!! They've strategized the best and played the POV's and HOH's the best. Too bad one of them is probably going home next.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1646 on: September 07, 2007, 03:34:29 PM »
I'm watching Zack now and I think he is getting revenge on everyone in the game who "dissed" him. He just said to himself, "Think you can win this game without even playing?" (I've been gone, I'm assuming someone said that to him.)

If he thinks this is playing to win, my respect has gone down very low for him. (Unless coming in second is considered winning.)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1647 on: September 07, 2007, 03:48:15 PM »
TL he was mocking what Daniele said to him. Because he was a floater.

Yes, the Donotos played a good game (but in a sense Dick ran Danieles HOH just like they made fun of Eric running Jessicas). And I don't care what ANYONE says those two played a good game because they had each other. They knew they were going to be on the show together, they are blood and no matter what worked with each other from day 1. Notice how Dick picks on Daniele over the SMALLEST things, its all fake.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1648 on: September 07, 2007, 03:59:08 PM »
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/americas_player/

America does get Erics vote. Kinda crappy, let the poor guy decide who he wants to vote for at the end :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1649 on: September 07, 2007, 04:03:33 PM »
I'm not going to get into an argument. Everyone had the opportunity to make bonds and alliances, look at Eric and Jess, even Zach had opportunities even though he plays the pity card all the time, i.e. I had no one. boo hoo... I just don't like the idea of winning by being taken along rather than playing, is my point.

I probably should just delete my comment and not say anything further.