Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 570297 times)

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1375 on: September 06, 2007, 01:10:14 PM »
Final 4 Prediction:

Eric
Jameka
Zach
Dani

Eric wins HOH, puts up Dick and Dani, Dani wins POV and uses it on herself.  Zach up as replacement.  Eviction vote tied at 1-1, Eric decides to send Dick packing.  

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1376 on: September 06, 2007, 01:14:31 PM »
Nope, he would send Zach home - Zach put up Jessica (although if he is correct it would be Dick/Daniele actually sending her to sequester). But he would do it for revenge.

Offline PoppyD

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1377 on: September 06, 2007, 01:16:11 PM »
If the Donatos break the alliance,,  he sends one of them home

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1378 on: September 06, 2007, 01:18:12 PM »
Final 4 Prediction:

Eric
Jameka
Zach
Dani

Eric wins HOH, puts up Dick and Dani, Dani wins POV and uses it on herself.  Zach up as replacement.  Eviction vote tied at 1-1, Eric decides to send Dick packing.  

I don't see that happening. Eric doesn't want Jameka in the final 2 and he has said several times that he would like to be next to Dick in the end. He thinks he would win against him. If Eric wins, I think he would put up Zach and Jameka. Yes he will be mad that they switched and voted Jess out (provided that actually happens), but I think he will be thinking about who he could win against in the F2. JMO.

What are we thinking.....Eric will not win HOH!!! :jumpy:

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #1379 on: September 06, 2007, 01:19:40 PM »
Nope, he would send Zach home - Zach put up Jessica (although if he is correct it would be Dick/Daniele actually sending her to sequester). But he would do it for revenge.

I thought that, but if he's really jealous of Zach, is he going to send him to the sequester house with his "girlfriend" when he can't be there to keep an eye on him?

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1380 on: September 06, 2007, 01:22:26 PM »

I thought that, but if he's really jealous of Zach, is he going to send him to the sequester house with his "girlfriend" when he can't be there to keep an eye on him?

Again...don't think Eric is looking at the big picture. I think if Jess is voted out, Eric will (try to) step up his game and not think about Jess. Plus, whoever wins HOH will not have much time to decide who to put up since it is a double eviction tonight.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1381 on: September 06, 2007, 01:23:19 PM »
This is one time I disagree with MAMA2MYBOYS.

I think that Eric and Jessica really believe that she is safe.

If she goes home, I think Eric will take it out on the Donatos but I am not covinced that goomer will win HoH, anyway.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1382 on: September 06, 2007, 01:34:25 PM »
I really don't know if Eric has it in him to win a HOH.. or has he been throwing most of the comps. ??? seemed that some were pretty obvious. 

Things can sure change before the show tonight we have seen it happen many times before.  Could either be Jessica or Jameka.. My bet is on Jessica but who knows

Offline PoppyD

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1383 on: September 06, 2007, 01:38:53 PM »
I think BB is coaching them (D&D) what to say "for the audience" .  Lets us believe they are sending Jess home so we stay interested. If it was certain that Jam was going home, there wouldn't be as much interest on what happened this week..  If you noticed Dick keeps saying that he wants Jam out... keeps the mystery going as to who will really leave .....

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1384 on: September 06, 2007, 01:44:51 PM »
I think BB is coaching them (D&D) what to say "for the audience" .  Lets us believe they are sending Jess home so we stay interested. If it was certain that Jam was going home, there wouldn't be as much interest on what happened this week..  If you noticed Dick keeps saying that he wants Jam out... keeps the mystery going as to who will really leave .....

Very unlikely that BB is telling them what to say. BB is making a ton of money and doesn't have time to think about whether or not the audience stays interested. They know by the ratings that peple are still watching.

As far as Dick saying he hates Jameka, that is probably for show. To make Eric, Jess and Jam believe that D&D are voting out Jam. Plus, I think Dick really does not like Jam but knows that getting Jess out first is the smarter move. It doesn't stop him from bad-mouthing Jam. Dick is just that type of person (as we have grown to see), that he bad-mouths everyone.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1385 on: September 06, 2007, 01:48:39 PM »
I really think Jessica is going, it gives the Donatos an advantage. And I think that if D or D get HOH tonight it will be Eric joining Jessica. They have said many times this week the F4 would be Zach/Jameka/Dick/Daniele.

See told ya'll long ago F2 would be Dick/Daniele. But its the jurys fault because Jen tried getting Dick out in week 2 and they had their chance when Jessica was HOH the first time :rolleyes:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #1386 on: September 06, 2007, 01:49:20 PM »
I think Eric will be pissed about Jess, but when he thinks long term it will be good for him as he will not have to compete against her to stay or win.  And this way someone else sent her packing not him.  He knows he can not win.  

I think Dani could talk her way out saying Jess has not talked to her most of the week or she promised Zach a vote and thougth it would be 2 to 1 getting jameka out.  

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1387 on: September 06, 2007, 01:53:24 PM »
Do they still give tonights HOH a letter/pictures from home ??? With it being double eviction their HOH will be over in a day (unless they do the next HOH on Sunday). Whatta think?

Their plan is just to tell Eric that they changed their mind at the last minute, that Jessica was better strategically.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1388 on: September 06, 2007, 02:03:08 PM »
This is my first time having the live feeds... can someone who had them in the past answer this for me please..

In years past if/when they did LD on Thur. in HOH did they all just sleep like they are doing now or did they talk amongst each other???

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1389 on: September 06, 2007, 02:06:16 PM »
This is my first time having the live feeds... can someone who had them in the past answer this for me please..

In years past if/when they did LD on Thur. in HOH did they all just sleep like they are doing now or did they talk amongst each other???

I always wonder why they even have to be locked in the HOH? Is BB doing something inside the house that the HG are not supposed to see? Have they always done this in past seasons?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1390 on: September 06, 2007, 02:10:44 PM »
If they are tired they all just sleep. But like when they had all the banner problems, they would talk to each other cause they were awakeish kwim?

The HOH LD is for like testing the equipment for live show day. Like the speakers and such. They aren't allowed tne spy cam on for the reason that the producers/CBS people are downstairs lol.

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1391 on: September 06, 2007, 02:13:12 PM »
Thanks mama! You do such a great job here!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1392 on: September 06, 2007, 02:15:43 PM »
Thanks, and welcome  :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1393 on: September 06, 2007, 02:24:41 PM »
Nick's trying to gather money for a trip for two to Europe.  :plane:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1394 on: September 06, 2007, 02:29:26 PM »

Last week Dani and Zach were awake and chatting while the others slept, and the lights were on as well.  :treadmill
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1395 on: September 06, 2007, 02:41:03 PM »
c,mon BB I want to see them clean and Dani standing around bitchin that Jess is doing nothing while she does nothing.  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1396 on: September 06, 2007, 02:53:49 PM »
We all will be thinking about you RFWill  :hugs: :-*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1397 on: September 06, 2007, 03:00:18 PM »
threadjack.. could you all say happy birthday to Rob the site owner  :elvis:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,13182.msg225346.html#new

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1398 on: September 06, 2007, 03:02:34 PM »
I have to say this

This forum/site out of any other out there has the most genuinely nice people on it.  The best Administrators, Moderators, I have ever seen anywhere.  Everyone is so helpful, and when one member is going through something everyone pulls together.  

I just want to say that I am proud to be part of this.  You people on here make me feel very good inside.  I have for the first time enjoyed laughs and tears with others during a show that I love to watch.  

thank you thank you thank you.. everyone  :kuss: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1399 on: September 06, 2007, 03:04:52 PM »
I have to say this

This forum/site out of any other out there has the most genuinely nice people on it.  The best Administrators, Moderators, I have ever seen anywhere.  Everyone is so helpful, and when one member is going through something everyone pulls together.  

I just want to say that I am proud to be part of this.  You people on here make me feel very good inside.  I have for the first time enjoyed laughs and tears with others during a show that I love to watch.  

thank you thank you thank you.. everyone  :kuss: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I agree, this is the best and nicest site there is - thank you all