Author Topic: Putting The Spoilers Together  (Read 13386 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Putting The Spoilers Together
« on: April 12, 2005, 01:12:44 PM »
Feel free to add anything that I missed .. :)

riii spoiler
Here's a portion of an e-mail that I was forwarded by a friend. I'm cutting out the personal parts so as not to embarrass the sender or original recipient of the e-mail. It confirms that Rob and Amber will be part of TAR7 and it also sounds like the show will include some safari adventures in Botswana.

Subject: hilarious travel story
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 23:35:12 +0000

I just joined the contestants and crew of The Amazing Race on the flight from Johannesburg, South Africa to Mumbai, India. I am now an extra on Reality TV!

As I checked in for my transfer flight from Botswana there, standing at the ticket counter were two Beautiful People Americans with backpacks, film crews and stressed out looks on their faces. It
could only be one thing - REALITY TV! I spoke with a sound guy who told me with a wink and a smile that it was a "travel documentary" and when I got into the terminal, there were the rest of the teams with their sound guys and cameramen, waiting for our flight. And among the contestants are Rob and
Amber fromSurvivor All-Stars. And here's the inside scoop: EVERYONE HATES THEM!

As you may imagine, I became quite friendly with one of the teams (in fact I met the woman while buying a cool bracelet for my nephew in a gift shop - we bonded over the beading! and I sat in front of her husband on the 10 hour flight). Suffice it to say that reality tv is quite hilarious. I don't know
how they can be as natural as they are with these entourages of cameramen and producers following all over. I actually caught them at a very relaxed phase, after they had spent three days on SAFARI IN BOTSWANA! They are headed up north to a temple near the Himalayas.

The people I feel worst for are the film crews who also have to keep all of their stuff in a backpack that they carry with them along with all their equipment while they schlepp after the teams. I got some inside scoop but was sworn to secrecy. Suffice it to say, though, that they were all having a great time and it sounds like they've done some very cool stuff.
The Jamaica spoiler credits to Blows
tortfeasorette 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"
 12-24-04, 01:42 AM (EST)

"TAR Spotted Filming Last Week"
My friends were in Jamaica on vacation last week and spotted TAR filming at a resort there. They saw three teams (at least one was a male/female couple -- not Rob & Amber) do either a roadblock or a detour (involving hitting golf balls to a specified area). They said the third team was far behind the other two (like five hours). 

Seen on FORT

--------------------------------

TAR7 finished filming on Friday December 17 in New York according to an acquaintance of mine that saw, talked to, and helped one of the three remaining teams in TAR7.

The following email was written Sunday December 19:
-------------------------
HI All

I know a lot of us are big fans of the Amazing Race, well on Friday I was in New York for a work lunch outing and had an Amazing Race siting! I was by the tree in Rockafeller Center looked to my left and saw 2 guys with the Amazing Race route marker cards and yelled to them. They were 2 younger guys and they had their camera man and everything. While they were running off I was cheering for them and then all of a sudden they came back to me and asked me to help them
with their clue. So I read it with them they had to go to Washington Square Park. I helped them with cab money and they were off. It was the coolest thing ever!! I talked with them a second and they were one of the final 3 teams headed for the last stop.....I called everyone I knew who loves the show and I figured a lot of you love the show too and would appreciate it. Keep an eye out for next seasons last
episode, I may be on it!!
Happy Holidays!
-------------------------

BTW. There's a spoiler on 11/20 that shows a male/male team at LAX.

That seems to be one of the lead teams spotted in Jamaica.

TWop spoiler

Here is some potential TAR 7 info. I got this email from a friend of mine today. He gave me this info based on an email that he received from friend.

On a flight from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Miami Florida on December 18, 2004. Onboard in coach: a couple dressed in nearly identical light blue outfits with backpacks, videographer (broadcast quality Beta cam), soundman with baffled fishpole mike and separate audio tape machine. In the forward cabin, about a half-dozen production staff types. Upon arrival the couple dashed down the aisle, through the jetway and toward the terminal building, shooting all the time. (The cameraman collided with an oncoming catering cart as they rounded a blind corner)

This was the only couple being filmed on this flight, but that makes some sense since, per the published shooting schedule, they would have possibly been down to the final three at that point.

We have Racergirls spoiler posted here orginated at Blows

Sorgee 's Ron & Kelly Spoiler here

The Tivo Ron & Kelly Spoiler here[/url]
03-03-2005, 12:27 PM    #201 
vman

Originally Posted by hefe
Team Kissy was a surprise to see them doing that. They looked like they might be, but maybe they are just that close, who knows?

Actually I do know. I can assure everyone that Bianca and Debbie are NOT lesbians (well, at least Bianca). My wife and I have met Bianca several times (she is good friends with one of my wife's best friends), mostly at parties. Bianca broke up with her boyfriend not long before the race. She is extremely nice, and is a very affectionate person, who hugs everyone. I understand that Bianca was at the official premiere party this week, but next week our mutual friend is throwing a viewing party (Bianca will be there!) and my wife is going. This week, our mutual friend watched it with Bianca's mom, and her mom was aghast at how much they seemed to focus on the hugging and kissing -- which is just how Bianca is with everyone.

My wife has offered to give Bianca the address here, knowing what a devoted bunch of Amazing Race fans are here. But you all have to promise to be nice to her -- while I don't know her well, she has always seemed like a really great person. I don't know the story behind some of what they showed last night (why they told the team the wrong pile, for instance.) but I was kind of surprised myself.

Also, I have heard a few minor spoilers through this grapevine -- one of which was that she and Rob had a HUGE fight that she was certain would make it into the show, and it looks from the previews that she was right. She has not revealed anything about how she did or the outcome -- even her mother apparently was shocked that they came in first last night!

A few other tidbits (spoilerized, just in case) --

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 She got along with all the teams except for Rob and Amber. Amber apparently never ate during the race, and the gay guys started calling her "amber-rexia". The military war hero was kind of a jerk, and he and his girlfriend break up halfway through the race.

Chemicals Background Spoiler here

Betting Spoiler by Trevor here
This is very interesting-Big-time Spoiler on who might win TAR 7
« Last Edit: April 23, 2005, 11:47:13 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
And then there were three....Finale ...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 08:05:54 PM »
FutonCritic

Tuesday, May 10 (9:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT)
THE AMAZING RACE 7 -- And then there were three. The final three teams race to the finish line during a special two-hour finale. Phil Keoghan hosts.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Putting The Spoilers Together
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 09:27:10 PM »
Oh man i like the final four better. This way you dont have to sit through a meaning less non elimination leg.

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
Re: And then there were three....Finale ...
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2005, 09:28:18 PM »
FutonCritic

THE AMAZING RACE 7 -- And then there were three. The final three teams race to the finish line during a special two-hour finale. Phil Keoghan hosts.

I saw this over at sucks, nice find puddin  |#'

Wow, breaking away from the four team structure of the finale? Or maybe a misleading info...

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2005, 09:32:50 PM »
if the continuation is an elimination, it could be 3!! :<(  right??

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2005, 09:33:02 PM »
I'm shocked that I actually got credit for something , lol  . Thanks to Google news updates in my email  \|]

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2005, 09:38:33 PM »
tell us everything, puddin!!   |#'  congrats <[/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2005, 10:22:58 PM »
A friend of Rob/Amber (BIG HAIR) posted on TWOP the following:

"The wedding date was mutually agreed upon. I can tell you they will NOT be in NY this Wednesday or next. I'll tell you on Monday exactly where the wedding is/was since it's being kept secret to avoid a media circus or preventing wackos from causing problems."

The wedding is April 16th and will be seen on CBS May 24th.

TWoP

Big Hair
Channel Surfer

Today @ 05:56 PM   Anchor   Email     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days will Amber and Rob go on their honeymoon after the wedding? Thanks. If you go, have a great time at the wedding.
Supposed to be 2 weeks. I didn't ask when they said "supposed to be", so I can't explain that comment!

I'm outta here until Tuesday - off to a wedding. :)   

Offline soarin22

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2005, 04:31:55 PM »
Hello, everyone!  This is my first time posting here.  I didn't even know all of these forums existed.  I am a great fan of TAR and I am having a great time with all the spoiler forums.

The one "spoiler" I found today on both the Survivor Sucks board and the TWOP board was the Joyce shaving her head.  The previews from TAR that are now posted on CBS.com show pretty convincing evidence that Joyce does shave her head.  The pictures show a person getting their head shaved, the person is African American and there is much thick stubble on this person's head.  This excludes Uchenna because his head is bald and smooth.  You also can see that Joyce's braids are not visible in these previews and in the Puerto Rico photo.  I didn't realize just how long and think her hair is.  It would be impossible to completely contain in a bandanna.  The bandanna is tight and smooth.  A mound of hair beneath is would not have that effect.

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2005, 04:48:06 PM »
Welcome soarin!  You've come to the right place!  Thanks for the head shaving confirmation, you'll find others have posted similar information.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2005, 05:09:05 PM »
 Welcome soarin22  *^? , feel free to bring any spoiler over that from other boards ..we love them and can't get enough of TAR .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2005, 05:18:17 PM »
Posted by Ottopart @ Sucks  *^? , good find Ottopart !

Ottopart

(4/14/05 1:45 pm)
 Here is a part of what poster DaveG at The Fishbowl posted yesterday. He is saying a NYC paper reported people talking to Lynn/Alex in NYC the last day of the race.

"Nothing Toni or Reichen said today was more than reporting on widely known public speculation on multiple message boards. It is in the public record that Lynn and Alex were in NYC during the final leg of the race; it is "public domain" information following publication in a NYC newspaper. Is the report factually accurate? Who knows, but the paper quoted people who talked to Alex and Lynn. Should one believe everything one reads in newspapers? I don't, because I've worked for one; but, I also don't bury my head in the sand and hope no one kicks me in the ass while the world passes me by."

www.thefishbowl.com/fishb...5&start=25 

Amazing Race Talk
04/13/05

Hosts Reichen Burke ("AR4") & Toni Ferrari ("Paradise Hotel")
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 05:29:30 PM by puddin »

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2005, 09:16:16 PM »
"Nothing Toni or Reichen said today was more than reporting on widely known public speculation on multiple message boards. It is in the public record that Lynn and Alex were in NYC during the final leg of the race; it is "public domain" information following publication in a NYC newspaper. Is the report factually accurate? Who knows, but the paper quoted people who talked to Alex and Lynn. Should one believe everything one reads in newspapers? I don't, because I've worked for one; but, I also don't bury my head in the sand and hope no one kicks me in the ass while the world passes me by."

Puddin, I periodically google for Amazing Race news stories.  I never saw this spoiler confirmed in a New York newspaper.  Have you?

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
Re: And then there were three....Finale ...
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2005, 10:31:06 PM »
FutonCritic

But that doesn't mean that the three teams race for the full two hours.  It could very well mean that at the end of the first hour the fourth team is eliminated, and the remaining three teams race for home in the second hour.

This works out this way:

April 19 - Jodhpur, India - NON ELIMINATION - Five teams left

April 26 - Australia ???? - ELIMINATION - Four teams left

May 3  -  Canada ???? - NON ELIMINATION - Four teams left

May 10 First Hour - Jamaica ???? - ELIMINATION - Three Teams left

May 10 Second Hour - Miami/New York - Someone wins One Million Smack-a-Roos!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2005, 10:46:51 PM »
I know Gman it just maybe how CBS released it and the wording may mean nothing ..I wonder how it was worded for TAR6 ? I may have to search around..
btw~I agree with Pedaler You Rock GMan  ]*[
reality TV ~
CBS Announces Season Finale Dates
Mark your calendars! CBS has announced the following dates and times for the season finales of The Amazing Race and Survivor.
Tuesday, May 10 THE AMAZING RACE 7 -- And then there were three. The final three teams race to the finish line during a special two-hour finale. Phil Keoghan hosts. (9:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT)

more from the FutonCritic
CBS details its complete May sweeps month CBS's two reality series come to their conclusions when the winner of SURVIVOR: PALAU is crowned in a special two-hour finale, followed by SURVIVOR: PALAU REUNION, live from the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York, hosted by Jeff Probst, while the final three teams head to the finish line in the two-hour finale of THE AMAZING RACE 7.

Puddin, I periodically google for Amazing Race news stories. I never saw this spoiler confirmed in a New York newspaper. Have you?
Nope Pedaler ..I've never seen this story anywhere and have been trying all sorts of googling with no luck at all .
« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 01:04:02 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2005, 11:05:13 PM »
fwiw~TAR6 Listings
TV Guide listing~

Titan TV ~
Program Details Additional Airings   
Amazing Race 6     
WYOU 2   Tuesday 2/8/2005 9:00 PM, 2 hrs 

Amazing Race 6       

4 Continents, 24 Cities, 40,000 Miles 

The $1 million first-place team is crowned as the sixth edition of the Emmy-winning reality series concludes. "It's a great adrenaline rush from beginning to end," says host Phil Keoghan of the finale. "We've been blessed with another close finish." Four teams begin the penultimate leg of the race, with one duo eliminated at its end. The remaining three pairs then sprint to the finish line at a secret U.S. location.  (2005)

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,4379.0.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2005, 12:24:23 PM »
Found through Tarflies

ETA : Nevermind ..DUH the Emmy is for TAR6 I guess  , from the archives  )')
  Re: Finale Title 2/8 ~" 4 Continents,24 cities,40,000 miles"
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2005, 12:00:59 PM »     

CBS Promo
VO: after 72,000 miles around the world ..four teams are heading home to America..yeah! with only one final episode to go..the ex-lovers ( Becca: this is getting close to the million) the Actors (Haydon: honey this is it) The Dating Couple ( Kris : it can come down to minutes )The Dating models ( Kendra: I'm doing everything I possably can!) Get ready for the exciting ( Kris : keep going keep going) Breathtaking ( Male: Yeahhh) Heart stopping finish ..youv'e got to see it to beleive it ..Don't miss the Amazing Race season finale CBS Tuesday .

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:54 am

Emmy Voter posted this on TWoP.

I got the flyer for the "Night with the Amazing Race" at the Television Academy on April 27th. I'm heartbroken that I'm going to be on a plane to New York and can't attend! Here's the info:

"Traveling 72,000 miles across six continents in only 29 days, The Amazing Race is a two-time Emmy® winner and one of the most logistically challenging productions ever mounted. The contestants, producers and crew utilize hundreds of airline flights, buses, trains and automobiles, and employ thousands of people worldwide during each race. Join us for an evening with some of these amazing people and see just what it takes to run The Amazing Race.

Panel scheduled to include:
Bertram van Munster, Executive Producer / Co-Creator
Elise Doganieri, Co-Creator & Supervising Producer
Jonathan Littman, Executive Producer
Lynne Spillman, Casting Director
Phil Keoghan, Host

...plus special appearances by some of your favorite past teams from The Amazing Race

Moderated by Dennis Miller
Live Web Cast at www.emmys.tv"

Though the event is for Academy Members (and their guests), I'm guessing the webcast is available to the public. It's at 7:30 PM PDT.

emjaytee found the link
http://www.emmys.tv/events/2005/amazingrace.php

« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 01:27:24 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 05:46:52 PM »
From Blows/Reality TV world ~

admanmcd 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"
 04-17-05, 05:27 AM (EST)

"Possible Miami connection..."
I found this which shows that the teams will pass through Miami airport....id guess in transit - where could they be heading. Could this be a London - Puerto Rico via Miami or something else.
This is only a filming permit for the airport - meaning they go to miami airport and not outside.

" WRP GROUP, Marina del Rey, CA. TV for "WRP Race." Miami Airport."

This is World Race Productions - Producers of TAR

http://www.miamitodaynews.com/news/041202/filming.shtml

If anyone else has already mentinoed this then i apologise.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2005, 09:30:17 PM »
I guess we can cross off the background theory and the NY spoiler , obviously the guys were decoys spotted in N.Y.  ;)
Oh.. and Kudos  to Big Hair .
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 09:33:30 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2005, 04:34:11 PM »
Don't know where to stick this so before I forget ~
Fron the newpath

Reality: THE AMAZING RACE: THE FINALE
Hosted By Phil Keoghan

Feed date:  Wednesday, May 11       (Newspath 2:00 am ET feed)
Airdate:       Tuesday, May 10            (9:00 - 11:00 pm ET)

THE RACE IS OVER AND WHAT DO THE TEAMS THINK? FIND OUT AS WE TALK TO THE FINAL
TEAMS TO FIND OUT WHAT WENT RIGHT AND WHAT WENT WRONG.WE'LL TAKE YOU
BEHIND-THE-SCENES AT A SPECIAL FINALE PARTY AND GET YOU THE LOW DOWN ON THIS
LATEST AND GREATEST EDITION OF THE AMAZING RACE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reality: ROB AND AMBER: THE WEDDING

Feed date:  Friday, May 20    (Newspath 10:30 am ET feed)
Airdate:      Tuesday, May 24 (9:00 - 11:00 pm ET)

There love was brought to light on Survivor, He proposed on national television
during the Survivor Finale, they competed in The Amazing race and now America's
favorite reality couple is treating the world to a special wedding their
own!!!

WE WILL BE THERE FOR ALL THE FUN AND FESTIVITIES LEADING UP TO THE BIG CEREMONY
AND FEATURE ALL THE POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE INCLUDING AN INTERVIEW WITH ROB AND
AMBER AND THEIR FAMILIES AS WELL AS SOME INSIGHT INTO THE PREPARATIONS!!!

FOR YOUR LATE NEWS ..how about this!!! A LOOK INTO WHAT A 25,000 DOLLAR A NIGHT
SUITE LOOKS LIKE AT THE ATLANTIS HOTEL! ROB AND AMBER WILL SPEND THEIR WEDDING
NIGHT THERE AND JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE THEIR REACTION WHEN THEY SEE IT FOR THE
VERY FIRST TIME.

WE'LL ALSO SIT DOWN WITH THEM TO DISCUSS THEIR EXPERIENCES AND WHAT TO EXPECT
FROM THE FUTURE.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2005, 05:17:25 PM »
Question: How can the feed date be after the air date?  And if they are going to spend upteen hours talking to the teams about the race, that sort of limits the amount of time devoted to the real final leg of the race I would think. And it would be another TAR first a la Survivor Finales

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2005, 08:01:38 PM »
Gman I rechecked the Newspath promo  and I think its for Wends night the May 11th on Entertainment tonight  promo .

Google search ..

CBS The Big Sweep

Get real: Will Boston Rob and Ambuah win another million dollars? The final three teams dash for the finish line in the season finale of "The Amazing Race 7" on May 10 at 9 p.m.

Offline foghillcafe

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2005, 08:32:57 PM »

Is it possible that there is one less leg than usual and there is actually just a gruelling extended leg that they show for 90 min.  With 30 min to be on the aftermath.

The finale has been not worth 2h if you ask me (the first hour is often good, but the second hour is often boring).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2005, 01:18:48 AM »
All Info About the Family Screen Scene
The only reality series to have been honored with not one, but two Emmy Awards returned for its seventh installment with a two-hour premiere Tuesday, March 1. The adventure airs Tuesdays from 9-10pm e/p beginning March 8. The Season Finale is Tuesday, May 10 from 9:00 to 11:00 PM, ET/PT - And then there were three. The final three teams race to the finish line during a special two-hour finale. The Amazing Race 7 Phil Keoghan hosts. Teams....

TV Grapevine
Survivor Palau and Amazing Race 7 Finales Announced

CBS has officially announced information on the finales for the current seasons of The Amazing Race and Survivor. The Amazing Race 7 finale will air as a special two-hour episode on Tuesday, May 10 at 9:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT. The finale will feature the final three teams racing to the finish line. Phil Keoghan will host.

CTV
THE AMAZING RACE 7 FINALE -- And then there were three. The final three teams race to the finish line during a special two-hour finale. Phil Keoghan hosts.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 01:25:17 AM by puddin »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2005, 09:04:57 AM »
Sorry, I forget where the elimination timeline is, but help me out here.

Tonight (Apr 26) is pretty certain to be non-elimination.  At the startof the Race, Phil said there are 8 elimination legs.  If the final 2 hours is two legs, does that mean the first hour will be non-elimination?  That would be something new, and it would put one team at a disadvantage going into the final leg.  Is it possible May 3 could also be non-elim?  Is it certain, from the above finale descriptions, that only 3 teams run the final two legs?  Or is it possible there are only 2 non-elims in the race?  What color is Uchenna's shirt in the Puerto Rico shot?

Crikey, I am so confused! ( SnewserTM)