Author Topic: Uchenna and Joyce gets saved by a Non-Elimination later on....  (Read 17184 times)

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
RaceyGirl provided a picture of them and posted it in another forum...(RealityTvWorld)

Notice that they're carrying around plastic bags, without their actual backpacks. They msut have been taken by Phil and are now racing with plastic bags to carry their passports. I don't believe that this was taken in the Final Leg though.

Now I'm unsure if they are just running without their backpacks because they've been taken or if they already checked in their backpacks to save time (or in Brandon and Nicole/Colin and Christie's case, packed their stuff already)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 06:14:55 PM by goodyingbadyang »

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Uchenna and Joyce gets saved by a Non-Elimination later on....
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 06:28:19 PM »
That looks like the camera man that was hurt last nite? (sorry, a little off topic)

Is that a plastic bag, or a purse of some kind? Where was this picture taken, did it say?

Rob

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 06:32:41 PM »
Glad someone else in these boards despite the fact that Rob and Amber are both in this race....

Anyways, its pretty much been said that this is in Puerto Rico at Luis Munoz Marin International Airport

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 06:53:50 PM »
Look like the NY spoiler would be fake then.  (unless one team runs away with the win a day ahead) becuase that would mean both the blue shirt team and Uchenna and Joyce are in PR the 18th and a team was seen in NY on the 17th.  Humm.

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 07:00:35 PM »
Look like the NY spoiler would be fake then.  (unless one team runs away with the win a day ahead) becuase that would mean both the blue shirt team and Uchenna and Joyce are in PR the 18th and a team was seen in NY on the 17th.  Humm.

I just read this in another forum too, I really don't get how Greg and Brian are a day ahead... Maybe the dates are jsut messed up with the MYC spoilers

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2005, 07:05:30 PM »
Just speculation but maybe the NY spoiler is totally fake and the finish line is in Miami since a spoiler was done of a couple wearing blue running off a flight in Miami.   A NY finish line one week before Christmas was always suspect.

Offline kraziladi

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Propane & Champagne...breakfast of balloonists!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2005, 07:13:38 PM »
I have a friend that lives in Puerto Rico.  When she gets on line tomorrow I will show her the picture and confirm airport Location.

Yes that does look like the camerman that was hurt.  It was my first thought.

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2005, 07:15:10 PM »
Just speculation but maybe the NY spoiler is totally fake and the finish line is in Miami since a spoiler was done of a couple wearing blue running off a flight in Miami.   A NY finish line one week before Christmas was always suspect.

I jsut read this somewhere too, about Miami being the finish line. Anwyays, I always doubted the NYC one because I'd expect NYC to be busy around Christmas and I don't think the Amazing Race can get away with having the Finish Line in New York anymore because they can easily be recognized (back then it wasn't much of a big deal and they actually got away with saying that they're filming a travel documentary)

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2005, 07:18:39 PM »
post "about that" at sucks confirms the airport as he has been there many times.

"I can certainly confirm that this is the Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (I know it inside and out). I recognize the tile mosaic wall that can be seen in the extreme left of the pic, almost perpendicular to the position where this pic was taken. 

Anyhoo, I see they are about to enter terminal D, which is the biggest American Airlines wing of the airport. San Juan is a big AA hub for the Caribbean flights. American Eagle is the dominent intra-Caribben carrier and for the most part uses San Juan as its hub, so most American Eagle flights do not go directly to its neighboring islands, but go through San Juan.

I am hoping that this was not just a transit point but that they actually completed a task there. I assure you there's plenty to do around. There is always a possibility that they were just on their way to Jamaica, though."

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2005, 07:35:05 PM »
Found the Miami spoiler just to refresh anyone memory if needed.  The blue outfits seem to indicate R/K or perhaps M/G.

"Here is some potential TAR 7 info. I got this email from a friend of mine today. He gave me this info based on an email that he received from friend.

On a flight from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Miami Florida on December 18, 2004. Onboard in coach: a couple dressed in nearly identical light blue outfits with backpacks, videographer (broadcast quality Beta cam), soundman with baffled fishpole mike and separate audio tape machine. In the forward cabin, about a half-dozen production staff types. Upon arrival the couple dashed down the aisle, through the jetway and toward the terminal building, shooting all the time. (The cameraman collided with an oncoming catering cart as they rounded a blind corner)

This was the only couple being filmed on this flight, but that makes some sense since, per the published shooting schedule, they would have possibly been down to the final three at that point."

Offline carom3d

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2005, 07:47:40 PM »

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2005, 09:25:07 PM »
RaceyGirl who posted the U/J picture also states she believes another couple she saw at the San Juan Airport was Ron/Kelly.  Even though spoilers have said they break up mid race, they just might still hold it together to make final three.

"I was waiting to check my luggage at the counter to the farthest left which is exactly where they pulled up. I can tell you that the other people that appeared to be Amazing Race teams were at the American Airlines counter once I got into the airport. I didn't see which counter U/J went to. I did see a male/female team getting interviewed in the airport - which with the teams left makes means it was Ron and Kelly or another sneaky move on Amazing Race...unfortunately, we weren't quite bold enough to snap a picture during the interview & I don't have that great of a mental picture from then, but they were a white male/female couple with dark hair."

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/1068.shtml

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2005, 10:10:13 PM »
she just posted another pic, looks like Ron to me:

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2005, 10:10:48 PM »
oh and may I add, its definetly in Puerto Rico

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2005, 10:36:54 PM »
Just wondering, where is the camera man in this picture??

Rob

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2005, 10:39:16 PM »
Just wondering, where is the camera man in this picture??

Rob

I personally have no clue, maybe I should pay the forums where this is all coming from a visit. It looks like a fake to me... blah, maybe because I'm extremely sleepy. I'll edit later.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2005, 10:45:52 PM »
I am not saying they look fake at all, I just find it strange that no camera man/woman is around close by?

I heard they plant fake racers (team eliminated) to throw off the spoiler people! Maybe this is a team that was eliminated, and were running around hoping for people to find them!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2005, 10:46:41 PM »
These pictures are pretty convincing , they look real to me . I only posted what I was sent maybe  I misread it  ? Hopefully it will be clearer tomorrow  \|]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2005, 10:54:55 PM »
Sure looks like his ugly shoes  {l{

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2005, 09:20:50 AM »
Okay a couple observations....I am not saying it is true or not but being Devil's advocate here..... The pic looks like Joyce is wearign a skirt...could be long shorts.  have we seen  her in this particular shirt?

Also no way that is RON ~ too big of a person to be Ron....plus the backpack so different...plsu have we seen Ron in shorts at all in the race.

These could be great pics....just think we need to discuss a little

Offline Ottopart

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2005, 09:40:42 AM »
Texan_Survivor -  IceCat at RTVWorld has a good analysis of the "Ron" airport pic.  Here is the link.  Scroll down to post 14. 

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/1068.shtml

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2005, 09:45:06 AM »
The guy has a beard (sideburns?)
The guy has this weird backpack... could have been saved by a non-elimination and they just bought a new backpack...
I'll visit the link, thanks Ottopart

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2005, 09:50:43 AM »
Thanks..IceCat is wonderful...always great

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2005, 09:56:56 AM »
Rob and I think the camara man in the first picture looks like the dude who was hurt .
This is from Tarflies
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 06:34:47 PM by puddin »

Offline goodyingbadyang

• RFF Full Member
  • I'm hungry
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2005, 10:03:59 AM »
Rob and I think the camara man in the first picture looks like the dude who was hurt .
This is from Tarflies

Thats what I first thought when I saw the poor guy... got to make a living..