5 Teams left Who will Be Philimanted next ? EP8

Meredith and Gretchen
Rob & Amber
Lynn & Alex
Joyce & Ucheena
Kelly & Ron
Non-Elim
to be cont..( 2 part Ep )

Author Topic: 5 Teams left Who will Be Philiminated next ? EP8  (Read 4849 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
5 Teams left Who will Be Philiminated next ? EP8
« on: April 11, 2005, 01:13:34 AM »
Please vote , feel free to add who you think will come in first and so on ,all  comments are welcomed  and appreciated *^?

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
Re: 5 Teams left Who will Be Philiminated next ? EP8
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 04:44:16 AM »
I voted for non-elimination?

Mike-e

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 06:30:49 AM »
5 teams, 2 non-eliminations left... This week should be one of them...

Offline kraziladi

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Propane & Champagne...breakfast of balloonists!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 06:38:27 AM »
Last week, I thought non-elim, too. I am crawfishing on that now.  I think TAR is switching it up on us.  I can't explain why, just a hunch. \|]

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2005, 10:10:39 AM »
I am thinking non elimination

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2005, 10:39:52 AM »
fwiw ~ TV guide listings for this Wends 4/13 states that the Amazing Race Cast offs  will be on The Early Show , I'll call tomorrow  8-)'  . And the following week April 20th , again it states that the  "an Amazing Race Cast off"  will be on the Early show ..so I think they have just gone back to listing this everyweek like they use to . We just got lucky last season that they let us know in advance when it was a NEL because it was not listed . ]][

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2005, 11:45:32 AM »
not sure that they want to mug teams two legs in a row and are't there supposed to be 4 all together? that would leave this week as non-elim, one for the 4 teams and one for the 3? though mugging one of the final 3 teams before the dash for the cash seems like an extra penalty. could explain the puerto rico pics? just some random thought...
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2005, 12:31:13 PM »
Phil never said if there would be 4 NEL's all I recall him ever confirming was there were 8 elimination legs so who knows?   fwiw~
TAR6 , Haydon & Aaron were eliminated in the first of the 2 hour finale
Here EP12
Becca & Hellboy were spared EP11 ,here
Stepping onto the mat in last place, Adam & Rebecca received great news when Phil informed them they had not been eliminated from the Race as this was the last pre-determined non-elimination leg.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2005, 12:35:01 PM »
 {]{

So it sure looks like our Jo-burg informant was true blue after all. So it is off to India next week. Where in India? Looks hot and steamy and flat; not looking like it is in the North near the Himalyays. And does this mean that we bypass London and Istanbul, even with all the tease in the opening credits. If they are going around the world then if they backtrack to London after India, they would then backtrack again past India to the Far East (Vietnam?) and if they are to make it to Jamaica where do they go in between?

So it looks like this:

April 12 - Leg 8 - India - NEL (Not Meredith and Gretchen again!)

April 19 - Leg 9 - India (?) Start 5 teams, end 4 teams

April 26 - Leg 10 - ? - Start 4 Teams - NEL - END 4 Teams

May 3 - Leg 11 - ? - Start 4 Teams - NEL - End 4 Teams

May 10 -- Leg 12 - Jamaica Start 4 teams - End 3 Teams

May 10- - Leg 13 - New York/Miami Finish - Start 3 teams End 3 Teams

Phil in the first show mentioned that the first pit stop in Lima, Peru was the first of EIGHT ELIMINATION Legs. That would mean that we would have 4 NELs in TAR7. We have had 6 elimination stops which means two more eliminations which would get us down to the final three and which means that we must have 3 more NELs. Following the pattern of TAR6 which was the first race in which the NEL carried a penalty, the producers in their wisdom did not think that the one team of the final three should compete in the final leg with no cash, so they introduced the final NEL after leg 11 and the final elimination after leg 12 leaving three teams on equal basis to race to the finish line.
[
« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 12:38:13 PM by puddin »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2005, 05:42:11 PM »
I voted NEL.  If memory serves me, I think there are 2 NELs, 2 Yields, and 1 FF left.

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2005, 07:57:54 PM »
but maybe time for another yield before the last ff? i can't remember when the 2nd ff happened last time? that was the one that rebecca and adam got and i think it was around now? so confused..as usual
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2005, 08:13:34 PM »
What I think  8-)' , well in my head anyway..tomorrow a regular NEL . Next week to be cont... then the following week a FF will appear perhaps with the 5th team being eliminated . Remember when Lori & Bolo got to the FF first  in Hungary ? Well maybe something like that happens ?

The yield is in every leg

Each leg of the race has a YIELD point. Teams must stop at the YIELD location to do two things before continuing along the course: 1) They must check to see if they have been YIELDed by another team; 2) If no Team has been YIELDed, they must decide whether to use the YIELD or not. If a Team is YIELDed, they must turn over the hourglass and wait until all the sand runs out before they may continue with the race. A Team may use the YIELD to stop another Team only once throughout the entire course of the race. However, there is no limit to the number of times that a Team can be YIELDed by the other Teams.
and theres one FF left~

Two pre-determined legs have one FAST FORWARD, which allows the Team that completes the FAST FORWARD task first to proceed directly to the next PIT STOP without having to do any further tasks, including DETOURs or ROADBLOCKs, on the way. The trick is that only the first Team to find and complete the FAST FORWARD on the leg may use it; any subsequent Team that finds it will have wasted their time and must go back and complete all tasks. In addition, a Team may claim only one FAST FORWARD during the entire race.