Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 579439 times)

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #1050 on: June 20, 2018, 03:34:17 PM »
Regarding Britney and Janelle:

Hair, clothes, backpack, shoes ALL match perfectly for Britney- not to mention what looks like camera crews.

I don't know what more people want in terms of confirmation? :duno:

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1051 on: June 20, 2018, 03:36:13 PM »
If they are going to be at the Marina for the next start, we will see them. That place is packed all the time. Though Phil's video looks like its pretty dark out, so i'm guessing it might just be a start and head to the airport, so just 1 leg in Dubai

Yeah i think they're moving to a new country, and another team possibly got eliminated 12 hours ago

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1052 on: June 20, 2018, 03:37:03 PM »
hey new to RFF.

question about spoilers post season. obviously there is a lot of conjecture about placements and such because we dont have concrete evidence about placements, but does a bootlist get leaked of all the positions throughout the seasons like in some seasons in survivor, or do we just have to go off sightings info until the show airs?
:welcome: to RFF!

We post what we are able to find. If teams are not visible, we share that, keeping in mind teams have appeared 7 legs after our last sighting!!

What RFF NEVER posts is the FINAL 3 FINISH ORDER  (in other words...who wins!) or an actual "BOOT LIST".

While we are all addicted to spoilers here, we do believe the SHOW is MORE important than the spoilers.

Many of us lived thru Season 11 where the entire race was spoiled . We saw that the show airing suffered significantly from that. No hype, no buzz, no excitement.

Since that time RFF has stood strong in not spoiling the show outcome. The final leg location...of course! Tasks if found, yes! But a BIG NO to spoiling the winners.

TAR has been on a bubble of cancellation. We hope you all will join us in protecting that one final detail to help ensure a Season 31 where we all look forward to the FINALE and MORE TAR to come!!

The show is the MOST important thing here. NOT who can post the elimination first.

If you are the one finding something that might reveal the winners, please let one of the admins know and we'll decide together whether it is safe to post. 

Purposefully spoiling the Outcome is a bannable offense. Yes, we feel THAT strongly about it. #TARLove

THANKS to ALL OF YOU joining us on this adventure for understanding!!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline rainbowkitten

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1053 on: June 20, 2018, 03:44:22 PM »

Hair, clothes, backpack, shoes ALL match perfectly for Britney- not to mention what looks like camera crews.

This is completely fair. It just seemed like a very small snippet of a photo to make such a certain judgment off of. I suppose I'm just more hesitant to get my hopes up and would rather have definitive proof like a physical sighting the likes of which we got at the dancing detour. I didn't mean to belittle the conclusion. I was just expressing hesitation to get overexcited.

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1054 on: June 20, 2018, 03:51:43 PM »

This is completely fair. It just seemed like a very small snippet of a photo to make such a certain judgment off of. I suppose I'm just more hesitant to get my hopes up and would rather have definitive proof like a physical sighting the likes of which we got at the dancing detour. I didn't mean to belittle the conclusion. I was just expressing hesitation to get overexcited.

No worries- just saw people were moving towards thinking they were out, in spite of the cross-checking and verification people had done, wanted to nip that in the bud  :lol:

Healthy skepticism is needed- it has served wonders on a pretty consistent basis in following spoilers.

We're just pretty confident Britney/Janelle made it to Dubai. :0328:

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1055 on: June 20, 2018, 03:53:11 PM »

No worries- just saw people were moving towards thinking they were out, in spite of the cross-checking and verification people had done, wanted to nip that in the bud  :lol:

Healthy skepticism is needed- it has served wonders on a pretty consistent basis in following spoilers.

We're just pretty confident Britney/Janelle made it to Dubai. :0328:

I think people are just confused by all FF teams + Tyler/Korey all possibly making it to Dubai

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1056 on: June 20, 2018, 04:01:49 PM »
hey new to RFF.

question about spoilers post season. obviously there is a lot of conjecture about placements and such because we dont have concrete evidence about placements, but does a bootlist get leaked of all the positions throughout the seasons like in some seasons in survivor, or do we just have to go off sightings info until the show airs?

Good question; typically we can only go off of sightings until the show airs.

Some seasons- last season is a good example (we were pretty solid on who got eliminated and when- minus the outcome of the finale)- we have a lot of information, other seasons we may only know bits and pieces and have to work towards the most likely outcome.

Was TAR: All-Stars (S11) an actual bootlist, or were the sightings/spoilers just that common that we essentially knew everything prior to it airing?

I have answered this above and made a new topic to be 100% clear. Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1057 on: June 20, 2018, 04:14:46 PM »
I'm a huge Janelle/Britney fan and I am praying they win, but I am becoming increasingly suspicious of the photo being used to label them as still in. It just seems like a bit of a reach to say they're definitely still in based on a backpack and some blonde hair.

Still in when?  ???

"RFF" has confirmed ONLY that they (two blonde women) were spotted in the airport on the way to HCMC . A poster may express a different opinion, that's a totally different thing. Your best resource to see the "state of our knowledge" is  always Oval's TIMELINE. Its a wonder!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1058 on: June 20, 2018, 04:18:23 PM »
I am becoming more increasingly worried for Brit/Janelle

Btw it's 2 am in Dubai, they should already be on the move right?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1059 on: June 20, 2018, 04:21:53 PM »

I'm worried as well, but I also think the timeline might be messing with us. I really think they did 1 Tokyo leg with either 1 Laos and 2 HCMC, or 2 Laos and 1 HCMC. Since other than S29, the last 8 seasons have had NEL within the first 4 legs, it is possible that Janelle/Brit and even Tyler/Korey all made it Dubai

It was quite confusing at first to us as well. But as best we can tell, the second early AM sighting was NOT a new leg. Perhaps just them looking for the ticketing travel agent? It does not appear that there was enough time for a second leg there. We are always re-questioning and re-evaluating, but the current timeline shows 1 LAOS leg for that reason.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline rainbowkitten

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1060 on: June 20, 2018, 04:28:54 PM »
I'm a huge Janelle/Britney fan and I am praying they win, but I am becoming increasingly suspicious of the photo being used to label them as still in. It just seems like a bit of a reach to say they're definitely still in based on a backpack and some blonde hair.

Still in when?  ???

"RFF" has confirmed ONLY that they (two blonde women) were spotted in the airport on the way to HCMC . A poster may express a different opinion, that's a totally different thing. Your best resource to see the "state of our knowledge" is  always Oval's TIMELINE. Its a wonder!

I just wasn't sure that the photo of Team Fun on the way to Dubai with who was supposed to be Britney was actually Britney. So I wasn't sure that they were still in on the way to Dubai. I agree that the timeline is the best indicator of solid facts, but the looser facts that can still be interpreted as proof don't always reflect the timeline, so I try to hedge my bets in consideration of everything.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1061 on: June 20, 2018, 04:34:42 PM »

I think what we are going by is the report of them being seen in airport (two blondes) on the way to HCMC by a sighting.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1062 on: June 20, 2018, 04:34:50 PM »

Still in when?  ???

"two blonde women".....it is literally a picture of BRITNEY AND JANELLE with the other 7 teams.

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1063 on: June 20, 2018, 04:36:25 PM »

Still in when?  ???

I just wasn't sure that the photo of Team Fun on the way to Dubai with who was supposed to be Britney was actually Britney. So I wasn't sure that they were still in on the way to Dubai. I agree that the timeline is the best indicator of solid facts, but the looser facts that can still be interpreted as proof don't always reflect the timeline, so I try to hedge my bets in consideration of everything.

It is Britney.  Don't let them scare you.  It is insane that word of mouth was taken more seriously (even when the story changed....) over this picture.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1064 on: June 20, 2018, 04:42:12 PM »
If someone can provide an enhanced clear copy of the photo I'd love to see it. The one I have + my computer is def not ideal. :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1065 on: June 20, 2018, 04:43:58 PM »
If someone can provide an enhanced clear copy of the photo I'd love to see it. The one I have + my computer is def not ideal. :tup:

I'm literally on my work computer and you zoom in its clear as day there is a camera man filming that blonde get onto that flight.  For reasons already discussed the only option is the blonde is Janelle or Britney.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1066 on: June 20, 2018, 04:45:43 PM »
I think it's just that the info about Eliza/Corinne and Rachel/Elissa being spotted in Dubai threw a curveball
The question is, how trustworthy is the source? Are we sure they saw who they think they saw?

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1067 on: June 20, 2018, 04:46:50 PM »
I also don't understand how 'not the two blondes' meant both Eliza/Corrinne and Rachel/Elissa were at the nightclub.  Was there another source I missed?  I interpret that as 'I cant tell what team it was....it just wasn't the blondes'.

But that is just me.  :duno:

Offline smallsarah

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1068 on: June 20, 2018, 04:53:40 PM »
This is my first ever post, but definitely check Snap Maps!! I've been watching tons of Snap Map vids from Dubai to see if I can find anything (I recommend both searching for the location and just literally moving your map to the location since not all Our Story stories are crosslisted in the search feature), but haven't found anything yet/if someone said or wrote something about the show in Arabic I would have no idea haha. I have noticed there were a few videos of the seemingly same section of the Dubai Marina with English captions around the same time of Phil's tweet along with a lot of snaps from a party at the nightclub we've heard they were at yesterday (but nothing specific). Since Snapchat doesn't show WHO posted (unless the poster adds their QR code), we won't be able to ask for more info or know if it's a crew member posting so that stinks. Anywho, not great speculation per se, but just wanted to share what I know about a possible spoiler resource that is fairly new :)

Snapchat also has a lot of stories being posted, best to check on map stories from "JBR Walk" and "Burj Khalifa" if Phil/the teams were possibly staying at Armani Hotel.

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #1069 on: June 20, 2018, 04:55:41 PM »
Everyone's expecting that if Brit & Janelle survived both HCMC legs and were seen in an airport as well as being spotted in Dubai means one answer: they're maybe safe?

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1070 on: June 20, 2018, 04:57:01 PM »
Everyone's expecting that if Brit & Janelle survived both HCMC and were seen in an airport as well as being spotted in Dubai means one answer: they're maybe safe?

They weren't one of the teams spotted in Dubai, though.

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1071 on: June 20, 2018, 05:01:11 PM »
Everyone's expecting that if Brit & Janelle survived both HCMC and were seen in an airport as well as being spotted in Dubai means one answer: they're maybe safe?

Neither were Tyler/Corey and NEITHER were one of Corrine/ElizaORRachel/Elissa.

The difference is Tyler and Korey were at the airport the day everyone went to Dubai and Britney is getting on the flight to Dubai.

The eliminated team is the one that actually wasn't seen between Corinne/Eliza or Rachel/Elissa.

I really think this board has two teams as safely in Dubai and in reality one of those two teams never made it there.....

Offline BBFan86

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1072 on: June 20, 2018, 05:02:09 PM »
Brit at LAX

Brit wearing a Long Sleeve Grey shirt in Laos

I try to zoom in and lighten this up the best I can.

Offline Bbog1989

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1073 on: June 20, 2018, 05:04:08 PM »
**** I guess I should also add....I don't actually know what happened at the Bangkok Airport.  I guess there is an off chance Birt/Janelle also never make it to Dubai with a flight problem.  ****

Offline BBFan86

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1074 on: June 20, 2018, 05:04:57 PM »

@Leafsfan said they weren't spotted at the Soho Garden DXB club but that he also believes it was a Detour & they could've elected to do the other task.