Author Topic: TAR Canada 4 SPOILERS & LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 116115 times)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
@eglad Spotted: Some Amazing Race Competitiors. #unionstation #Toronto #amazingracecanada 17h

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
This tweet may or may not mean something. I can't tell where the person who sent it lives. Maybe someone knows if there is a new library in the Hamilton or Kingston Area, possibly at a college?

hanamerino ebooks ‏@HM_ebooks  1h1 hour ago
Amazing race canada loves the new library too!

He mentions "MSVU" in one of his other tweets. Mount Saint Vincent University, Halifax. So I presume he was talking about last season and the new library.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another sighting at a market. The women's twitter page says she lives in Battersea. Her tweets mention the Kingston Market.

Probably this one:  http://www.kingstonpublicmarket.ca/

No doubt they are there for the kohlrabi, which is in season.

Meg A ‏@megajoslin  59m59 minutes ago
The amazing race Canada just went through the market. Way to liven up a slow morning!
6:37 AM - 14 May 2016
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 09:44:38 AM by Plaidmoon »

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This tweet may or may not mean something. I can't tell where the person who sent it lives. Maybe someone knows if there is a new library in the Hamilton or Kingston Area, possibly at a college?

hanamerino ebooks ‏@HM_ebooks  1h1 hour ago
Amazing race canada loves the new library too!

He mentions "MSVU" in one of his other tweets. Mount Saint Vincent University, Halifax. So I presume he was talking about last season and the new library.

OK, that makes sense. I figured we were getting past the limit for the number of places they can go to on one leg.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
FB post:

Watching the amazing race Canada being filmed..

There is a pic in the comments https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153207785612255&set=p.10153207785612255&type=3&theater

[Poster is at Kingston Pen. LOL We were right. ]
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 10:22:07 AM by WindsorSue »

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
I asked about the Chevy Cruze's. She said there was like 20 of them, not 5 or 6, and they're blocking either end of the street.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 11:07:56 AM by Maanca »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Thanks Meg
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
@sammyrobin Isabella,Mommy and Auntie Chelsea were filmed calling a cab for a group on the Amazing Race Canada today during our Bayfront Mom Squad walk! ....best part was I thought in the back of my mind it could be one of those prank shows so I wouldn't let the girl take my phone I called the cab for her LOL 😎. #ONEhundredcreativedays #amazingracecanada 17h

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Station 14 news video about Kingston sightings today.
http://www.station14.ca/video.html?id=4381

Carefully edited, but you can see one team.  :funny:
And yes, those Chevy Cruzes were used.

Offline gerriebscc

• RFF Newbie
Has anyone spotted Emmett or Jillian?  Sure hope they can survive the U-Turn!!!

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
More Locations
fB
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1138089602914273&set=p.1138089602914273&type=3&theater
They were at Kingston pen this morning then at Bellevue House. I also stopped into The Guitar Shop (with ------- standing outside) and a couple of guys were taking cameras down

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
There was a Double Uturn apparently
FB
On my way to the Rob Roy pipe and drum band (brought to you for free by our Public Libraries as part of Outlander related events), I noticed a van parked in front of Kingston Penitentiary and someone carrying a cooler out of the Penn. Why on earth does someone have a cooler in the Penn? It's part of a U turn in the filming of Amazing Race Canada. I love this town.
https://www.facebook.com/theresa.burns.568?fref=nf

In the comments someone saw the filming of the double uturn sign on wednesday :o

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
More Locations
Amazing Race Canada in Ktown today! Great PR for our lovely city......competing at KIngston Yacht Club, Kingston Pen, Fort Henry, Queen's, Market Square and our first prime minister's house!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=499940100207382&set=a.225974620937266.1073741828.100005741894341&type=3&theater

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
https://twitter.com/Anne_of_Bath/status/731610106706661376

Anne
‏@Anne_of_Bath
@rockinreid @AmazingRaceCDA I saw this set up with the route markers today and wondered!

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
@halif_alex Saw a camera crew hop out of a car while driving past Kingston Penitentiary this morning. Turned out to be the Amazing Race Canada. They were doing a U-Turn at the Pen.
#kingston #ontario #kingstonpen #penetentiary #prison #amazingracecanada #canada 18h

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another sighting left over from yesterday. Mr. Moxie bills himself as a "Recording artist/performer with Nothin' But Mental", so I'm guessing this happened at the Collective Arts Brewery.

Moxie (N.B.M) @MrMoxieNBM
I'm pretty sure I was just interviewed by two contestants of the amazing race Canada!
10:39 AM - 14 May 2016

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Has anyone spotted Emmett or Jillian?  Sure hope they can survive the U-Turn!!!

:hello2: and  :bigwelcome to the R.F.F., gerriebscc!

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Here's a link to a news story about the Amazing Race Canada filming from Station 14 in Kingston. It's doesn't reveal much, but it does show some of the activity at a few sites and they do have one person reading a clue for the cameras and another team running uphill away from the U-turn sign.

http://www.station14.ca/video.html?id=4381

I don't have the ability here at work to grab the video and post it here. I'm not sure if that's allowable without permission anyway.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another sighting from Kingston. Looks like the FF team in Black or Gray jackets.

Alissa Derrick ‏@alissa_derrick  9h9 hours ago
Cousin be staring at Canada Amazing Race contestants #AmazingRace #Canada #WhySoStressed  @AmazingRaceCDA
9:53 PM - 15 May 2016

« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 08:42:30 AM by Plaidmoon »