Why do u have such a pessimist arguments?
Even though we are all have free rights to comment, but this time I had to disagree with you, hehe
Hearing a 'Real-story' and live report and intense communication that me and prama had with our fellow detectives who were following them through is just unforgettable..
Indeed, the editing on the show seemed rush and everything, but if you can understand how difficult plus hot temperature was back in Indonesia, for the teams they were just stressfull and frustrated..
1. There was a taxi conflict that cost Nadiya-Natalie a long time to settle it down with the driver, they paid Rp 100.000 (around US$11) where the other team's taxis get paid $22, after a long time of arguing each other, it was not the twinnies fault, but the taxi-meter error reading, but the driver won't leave until he get paid the same amount of money like other taxis.. In this case, the local Indonesian TV crew helped them to paid the difference (I'm not sure if this is fair or not..)
2.James-Abba and almost the majority of teams are really having a hard time finding the whip clue hanging on the wood that night, they go around and round and round..circling the park and town square for almost 20 minutes.. Some of them even searched underneath the soil and stuff (they assumed it was burried somewhere) they didn't expect that the clue will be hanging on the wood fence as there were lots of vendor selling stuff that also used fence to hang their goods..
3. Amy-Daniel and Gary-Will the distance between those two teams is not that close, it was approximately an hour (1hr) apart of each other *according to the live report*, so there's really no luck for the last team to catch up..
4. Pabean market is not that simple like shown on TV, it's HUGE and I mean by huge like literally everyone came to fulfill their daily needs, and it's stink, and confusing alleys (it's not easy to find the pit stop *as shown on TV where racers just run straight to the other end* it's a good editing I must admit.
5. Almost all teams after they checked in with Phil, they stayed at the market for a little while to make some notes about the leg and all activities involved in that leg, maybe just to keep noticed so when it comes to memory challenge they're ready (here some of our friends got the opportunity to chat with the teams.. Amy-Daniel cried so sad and pretty long, everyone who were watching also cry and sad (eventhough they don't understand english) but it was a really sad scenery *our friends also try to hold their tears, but they can't*
6. The distance between Roadblock and Wijaya Motor actually really close.. Only 15 minutes drive, but because it was not a famous spot or landmark, most of local people don't really know.. Unless the clue add "Honda Wijaya Motor Dealer" for sure every taxi drivers knew.. But again comes the rule of branding and sponsorship from TPTB, our friends who were following them also confuse when they heard only 'wijaya motor'..
7.Jaymes is a really nice guy and talk-active and humorous.. He's so funny, eventhough there were no cameras around them they still talk a lot (to be honest I'm a little jealous with my friends because they chat with most of the racers, what a truly unforgettable moment for them..)