Author Topic: Luckiest Teams of TAR  (Read 2039 times)

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Full Member
  • The stars of TAR26.
Re: Luckiest Teams of TAR
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2015, 10:37:26 AM »

As for the TARAus team, I knew the results shown in Wikipedia were very suspicious. :funny: It's hard to beat their luck.
Trust me, it's funnier to watch. TARAus 2 was truly one of the best seasons of any TAR franchise imo
-Blair & Hayley must win
-Pi's TAR:USA - #TheBrokenDuo; DBL III - Steffanie & Karina

Offline Air

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Bringing Opera To The 21st Century
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2015, 05:38:03 PM »
~the Lumilia journey~ is something EVERYONE should watch becausee it's truly amazing.
In the agony of my mind,
in the fury of my cry,
I try to reach the sky,
I'm blinded by the heart of light.

Offline naejae91

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2015, 11:39:16 PM »
Lumilia ETERNAL bottom feeder LOVE~ <33333  :hearts: :<3 :luvya: :conf: :cheer: :hoot: :wohoo:

I will be LOVE them MOREEEEEEEE if they eliminated the UGH x3  :barf team a.k.a. Paul & Steve and bottom feeding into the F3.

The F3 should be Shanedrew, Lumilia and Michelle & Jo and TARAus 2 will be rank higher.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 11:45:10 PM by naejae91 »
TAR 25: The best season since TAR 14, TAR 17 & TAR 18.
TAR AS3 or UB2 Potential Contestant:
Adam & Bethany (25), Misti & Jim (25), Kym & Alli (25), Brooke & Robbie (25), Shelly & Nici (25)

Offline Air

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Bringing Opera To The 21st Century
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2015, 02:49:43 AM »
Paul & Steve were actually kinda amazing? :X I mean they filled their casting role perfectly.
In the agony of my mind,
in the fury of my cry,
I try to reach the sky,
I'm blinded by the heart of light.

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2015, 02:04:40 AM »
Don't forget Max & Katie, they survived leg 7 because Pwinnie had a difficulty with donkeys, and changed Detour side twice rather  than changed donkeys

Offline naejae91

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2015, 04:15:57 AM »
How about Meredith & Gretchen? (old couples team <3333333333 along with Bill & Cathi)

I think Meredith & Gretchen make into the F4 due to the streaks of luck start from Africa leg to their elimination.

South Africa: Saved by NEL (though OMG at Gretchen got injured badly)
Botswana 1: Brian & Greg flipped their car and Ray & Deana incompetence bickering
Botswana 2: No bunching point, Brian & Greg couldn't recover from the incident last leg
India 1: Saved by TBC
India 2: Lynn & Alex got lost to the Pit Stop
Turkey: Being on the REAL earlier flight to Istanbul with the help of Romber prank on them about the FAKE earlier flight.

England: Luck ran out and eliminated. They have chance to survive this leg if they gamble to take the flight to London by connecting in Frankfurt on standby tickets and/or Romber yield Uchenna & Joyce instead of Ron & Kelly.
TAR 25: The best season since TAR 14, TAR 17 & TAR 18.
TAR AS3 or UB2 Potential Contestant:
Adam & Bethany (25), Misti & Jim (25), Kym & Alli (25), Brooke & Robbie (25), Shelly & Nici (25)

Offline Keepcopz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2015, 12:58:52 AM »
Lumilia ETERNAL bottom feeder LOVE~ <33333  :hearts: :<3 :luvya: :conf: :cheer: :hoot: :wohoo:

I will be LOVE them MOREEEEEEEE if they eliminated the UGH x3  :barf team a.k.a. Paul & Steve and bottom feeding into the F3.

The F3 should be Shanedrew, Lumilia and Michelle & Jo and TARAus 2 will be rank higher.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

OMG! Best finale ever <333

Just imagine Lumilia had really pulled that freaking prison task and win it all. Everyone at the finish line (Esp. Ross & Tarryn lol) would die in shocking.

Custom Search