Author Topic: TAR Australia: SPOILERS and LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 164463 times)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Great job guys! :hearts:

Amazing work, and I can't wait to see what will happen next! If they finish in Sydney, hopefully I will be able to provide some info!
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Sash

• RFF Not So Newbie
Thanks for the welcome Georgiapeach, this is a killer forum.

I have a tiny bit more of the details as my husband spoke to him for a minute while I was in the DVD store before. He said that they went to a lighthouse in Geelong (I don't know which one, if there is more than one even) and did some filming of the choppers flying around it, or did filming from the choppers. This I am pretty sure may be part of the opening sequence, before they land at the MCG.

He also, and I can almost not contain myself with excitement, took not only photos but also film of this and other stuff (on his phone but I hear it is good clear footage), and when we speak next I will see if he can e-mail it to me so I can post it here (if I can work out how to post piccies and film  :duno:). Now, I don't know how he did this as I would have assumed they would have confiscated anything that could take images but they didn't  :yess: and I guess he is one sly bugger.

I also have to ask him about any disclosure contracts he would of, or should have signed, but he hasn't mentioned anything to any of us about one, and he is absolutely willing to tell me everything  B:) Of course if it is under threat of me or the production company in who would hurt him more if he blabbed or didn't he knows he would have to enter the witness protection program if he kept quiet from me  :knuckles:

Yes, I know I'm overdoing the emoticons but too bad  :gaw

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
I will see if he can e-mail it to me so I can post it here (if I can work out how to post piccies and film  :duno:). Now, I don't know how he did this as I would have assumed they would have confiscated anything that could take images but they didn't  :yess: and I guess he is one sly bugger.

Help ffor both of these can be found in the support thread.

Video: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19027.0.html

Pictures: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,1048.msg12510.html#msg12510

If you have any further issues with pictures or video, myself or Georgiapeach will be more than happy to help you.

Offline billy bob

• RFF Not So Newbie
i just saw 2 people running through the sydney cbd for the amazing race, it must be the american one yeah ?

Offline billy bob

• RFF Not So Newbie
Everyone has gone quiet, where are the updates??? did the aussie racers fall off the face of the earth ?

saintpita

Can the "car and producer" sighthings in Toronto actually be the Australian version!?

perhaps you may be right? the US and Canada may be the final legs of the race before flying back to Sydney for the finish line? Because I remember someone on facebook posting something about her friends seeing racers with backpacks with The Amazing Race Australia logos on them in New York, but she later corrected herself saying her friend probably mistook them for contestants when they were actually cameramen? Plausible?

From facebook (November 4th):
UPDATE!!
I saw my friend tonight who has been travelling overseas for 2 months and she asked "so have you heard anything about the race" and I said no and she said she thinks she saw the racers in NEW YORK cause there were people running around with big back packs and had "amazing race Australia" printed on them!

Offline billy bob

• RFF Not So Newbie
[
i think if they were in usa or europe someone would have spotted somethign my bet is there somewhere remote like nepal or isreal where there no english speaking so the updates and sighting are goign un noticed ??

quote author=saintpita link=topic=23589.msg575892#msg575892 date=1290493461]
Can the "car and producer" sighthings in Toronto actually be the Australian version!?

perhaps you may be right? the US and Canada may be the final legs of the race before flying back to Sydney for the finish line? Because I remember someone on facebook posting something about her friends seeing racers with backpacks with The Amazing Race Australia logos on them in New York, but she later corrected herself saying her friend probably mistook them for contestants when they were actually cameramen? Plausible?

From facebook (November 4th):
UPDATE!!
I saw my friend tonight who has been travelling overseas for 2 months and she asked "so have you heard anything about the race" and I said no and she said she thinks she saw the racers in NEW YORK cause there were people running around with big back packs and had "amazing race Australia" printed on them!
[/quote]

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
The Israel spoilers would have to be fake. There's no way in HELL the producers would have let that much information get out before the contestants even arrived there.

How do New York and Toronto fit in with Frankfurt? Would Frankfurt have just been a connection or is it likely there were legs in Europe we missed?

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
i just saw 2 people running through the sydney cbd for the amazing race, it must be the american one yeah ?

Nope, that was The Amazing Race 18 (US)

Also- I was probably following them, you should have said hello! :lol3:

Offline E-K-ISR

• RFF Not So Newbie
TAR OZ is NOW!!!!!! in Israel
http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART2/181/492.html?hp=1&loc=5&tmp=9988

I'll translate soon

Offline E-K-ISR

• RFF Not So Newbie
Translation:
TAR OZ arrived yesterday to Bat-Yam for preparations. From there they will probably continue to Jerusalem and the dead sea (entertainment news said Haifa so who knows??) . They are staying at the Mercure hotel in Bat Yam and "are very discreet " said one of the hotel workers. "They're not telling where they are heading".

The link is from one of the top newspapers in here, very reliable.

I live 5 min from Bat-Yam.

YAYYYYYY!!!!!! WoooHoooo!!!!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 01:49:02 AM by E-K-ISR »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Google translation:

The Amazing Race. Photo: Eyal ElkabetzSuccessful reality show "Amazing Race" Australian version came yesterday to Bat Yam. Maariv has learned that the program faced last mission landed in Israel, when the end of the couples participating will be gone from the competition.

The starting point of the couples left in the game was the center of Israel, then continued on, apparently, toward Jerusalem and Dead Sea shores. Elements involved in the details said that the production team arrived a few days ago Mercure Bat Yam hotel, where there were preparations for the departure of the special mission participants. "They are very Dyskrtym and do not let get close to them," said one hotel employee. "They keep the secret and not say where they intend to leave."

Production personnel were involved in the Israeli production Australians who contributed to help their friends. One of them is assault Payne, the young star former Tel Aviv, which deals with television work today. For the first time a reality show of this size chooses Israel as a stock.

Australia, like other places in the world, "Amazing Race" is considered one of the most successful programs. The Israeli production of the program is currently working on the second season and explore new pairs will cope televised game.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Thanks E-K-ISR!!!

What I don't understand is this bit about it being the finale.... :duno:

Sure would feel better if we had some photos...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline E-K-ISR

• RFF Not So Newbie
It sais nothing about being the finale. Google translate ain't perfect and I understand Hebrew.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Can you better translate the first part then? It puzzles me. Many thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline E-K-ISR

• RFF Not So Newbie
Teams of the oz version of the popular reality tv program arrived yesterday to Bat Yam. Teams landed yesterday for a mission (task?) in Israel, which at the end of it one team will be eliminated from the competition.

Offline E-K-ISR

• RFF Not So Newbie
a pic of the crew in the hotel

Offline racewatcher

• RFF Newbie
Good job getting the photo E-K-ISR!  :tup:

Can you go and stakeout the hotel for us and get pics of the teams please? Can't wait to know who still racing!   :lol:

Offline E-K-ISR

• RFF Not So Newbie
No can do I'm at work. and the pic was taken by
Amir Meiri

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
The media reports that teams has landed yesterday and planned to head to Jerusalem and the dead sea (maybe Mazada???). I haven'tencountered any eye sighting reports yet...
I'll post if anything will come up.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
The media reports that teams has landed yesterday and planned to head to Jerusalem and the dead sea (maybe Mazada???). I haven'tencountered any eye sighting reports yet...
I'll post if anything will come up.

Please include the media link?? Thx!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
http://http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART2/181/492.html

Its in Hebrew, knock yourself out. Besides this article there's nothing to support it.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
‎XXXXXX‎: The Ausie Amazing Race is in TLV!! Next stop for them is Sri Lanka!
Twitter - 1 minute ago

TLV is I think, Tel-Aviv..... in Israel. :tup:
Poster is from TLV too.

I'm on it. :) Please do contact her Peach and co.
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline E-K-ISR

• RFF Not So Newbie
I want to sum up the rumors about TAROZ in Israel:

1. Most popular entertainment news tv show announce TAROZ is coming to Haifa and the northern parts of Israel
2. One of the three biggest newspapers in Israel posting a pic of the crew at the Mercure hotel in BAT YAM (a suburb of TEL AVIV) and saying teams might be heading to Jerusalem and the dead sea.
3. A twitter post saying teams in Tel Aviv

hmmmmm... Interesting. Haifa-Tel Aviv-Jerusalem are one hour apart from each other. Plus there was this mini nuclear disaster in Haifa with several people dead at the day they were supposed to be there, so maybe they have changed the route. Or maybe there were two legs in Israel...

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
A member of the TAPUZ reality forum in Israel saw teams in Ben Gurion International Airport departing to Sri Lanka at the night of the 25th, one team was reported to connect through rome, Italy. She also photographed the cowboy team.