Author Topic: The Amazing Race 14 Speculation on Spoilers  (Read 673327 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: The Amazing Race 14 Speculation on Spoilers
« Reply #1175 on: March 02, 2009, 01:38:41 AM »
Anyway, based on the edit.. that is starting to come out.. it's really quite obvious that producers are trying to focus on the storyline of Tammy/Victor, Margie/Luke and Mel/Mike. And Jaime/Cara's alliance with Margie/Luke is starting to come out as well..

I don't really see much of Kisha/Jen, Christie/Jodi and Mark/Michael... or even Amanda/Kris.. unless they are getting a TK/Rachel edit? :duno:
I can see the M&M teams in the final 5 along with Cara/Jamie Luke/Marge Tammy/Victor. I don't know where to place Kris and Amanda though .....in my mind anyway.

Actually the only teams i really see now are Tammy and Victor, Margie and Luke and Mel and Mike. I see Jaime and Cara alot more this episode (the previous 2 episodes was Christie and Jodi).. Mark and Michael are everywhere with little edit.

Kisha and Jen probably are goner. Even with 3rd place finish.. we still don't see much of them. (Mark and Bill Leg 1 TAR13)

I think Jaime and Cara could be really the final 4 along with the 3 teams with the most edit, because they are always in the middle pack yet they get decent screentime, especially this episode. Once Christie and Jodi are no longer the second last team, we hardly saw them this episode.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #1176 on: March 02, 2009, 12:35:17 PM »
I certainly wouldn't mind a Margie/Luke, Cara/Jaime, Tammy/Victor and Mel/Mike final four! The edit really isn't obvious to me, the only thing that I'm somehow quite sure is that Tammy/Victor will make the final three lol! They just look like a second-place team to me. I'm not sure about Amanda/Kris, they're not really getting much screentime are they. But I'd like it if they become the next TK/Rachel.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1177 on: March 02, 2009, 12:38:06 PM »
I still can't see how Cara/Jaime manage to (possibly) get to the final three...They have been in the bottom half of the teams for the first three legs haven't they? Hopefully they kick it up soon. The best final three for me would be: Cara/Jaime, Margie/Luke (and if you noticed, the editors are show casing the alliance between the two), Mike/Mel.

Offline smith

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1178 on: March 02, 2009, 08:59:35 PM »
According to the opening credits, there is Opera House of Sydney, Australia and Shibuya City, Japan. blahblah
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 02:57:57 PM by puddin »

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1179 on: March 02, 2009, 09:01:08 PM »
They arent a part  of this race smith
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline smith

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1180 on: March 02, 2009, 09:03:11 PM »
What if CBS try to hide some of the locations? Possibility can't be denied blahblah
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 02:58:19 PM by puddin »

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1181 on: March 02, 2009, 09:09:14 PM »
Not in this race.
Just here to visit.

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
« Reply #1182 on: March 02, 2009, 09:42:13 PM »
I still can't see how Cara/Jaime manage to (possibly) get to the final three...They have been in the bottom half of the teams for the first three legs haven't they? Hopefully they kick it up soon.
Chip & Kim were in the bottom the first three legs before kicking it up, too.
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1183 on: March 03, 2009, 03:22:33 PM »

I spoke to one of the contestants, an asian looking man with his girlfriend.

Nice guy.

Also two older men.

our flight details were:

15/nov
Bangkok- phuket
thai airways
flight TG203- 0730

Yes they did do multiple takes, one funny incident was when we arrived all the teams ran, just to be held up by crowds and customs..that made me laugh.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,17788.200.html

The two older men have now been confirmed as MEL AND MIKE.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1184 on: March 03, 2009, 04:24:51 PM »

Nice guy.

Also two older men.

our flight details were:

15/nov
Bangkok- phuket
thai airways
flight TG203- 0730

Yes they did do multiple takes, one funny incident was when we arrived all the teams ran, just to be held up by crowds and customs..that made me laugh.

Thanks for clearing that up peach, I know you worked hard to get that info  :jam:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1185 on: March 03, 2009, 04:35:49 PM »
So Mel & Mike do make it to Bangkok!  I thought they might do so.

Belle Book

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #1186 on: March 03, 2009, 05:48:15 PM »

Nice guy.

Also two older men.

our flight details were:

15/nov
Bangkok- phuket
thai airways
flight TG203- 0730

Thanks Peach!!!!!!  As usual, you really are a peach!!!!
Matthew 7:15

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1187 on: March 03, 2009, 08:18:13 PM »
More goodies! :hearts:

Thanks entirely to a lead from puddin, she and I have been able to definitively confirm the TAR 14 Finale Mat location!  :jumpy:

The Finale  took place on  11/21 after 11AM at

THE KAHILI GOLF COURSE

Kahili is a hillside course on the south slopes of the West Maui Mountains in the Waikapu area, near Maalaea Bay.

The MAT was located on the 18th green.

Panoramio

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1188 on: March 03, 2009, 08:42:54 PM »
 :jam:  :yess:  :wohoo:  :tup: Nice work! Congrats to both of you. (it's a cinch we'd never get any info out of Hawaii public records  :lol:). I don't see any spots they might be alone without attracting the attention of golfers; maybe they rented 9 holes for production.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1189 on: March 03, 2009, 08:57:31 PM »
GREAT INFO! :wohoo:

Not surprised with Mel and Mike though.. look how well they are doing now! :tup: But that's really an underdog team that none of us would expect to do so well..

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1190 on: March 03, 2009, 10:52:21 PM »
There are two fabulous things that every visitor to Maui should do. One is the drive to Hana and the most twisty road imagineable. The other is to go up to Haleakala National Park with a van providing bikes to ride the 37 miles down. Either one of these could have been tasks for the Finale.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1191 on: March 04, 2009, 11:04:27 AM »
What a gorgeous place for the finale! Good job as always puddin and Peach!  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1192 on: March 04, 2009, 08:20:45 PM »
Thanks for the info!

Belle Book

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1193 on: March 05, 2009, 02:16:52 PM »
 :jumpy: :jumpy:
I can't wait to see the finale :jumpy: :jumpy: :hearts:

Offline de67ng

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1194 on: March 06, 2009, 12:00:37 PM »
The two older men on the Phuket plane have been confirmed as Mel & Mike, but has the "asian looking man with his girlfriend" been confirmed as Victor & Tammy?

I'm starting to think this "asian looking man with his girlfriend" is actually Kris & Amanda. First, Victor looks clearly Asian... you'd describe him as an Asian man, not an Asian-looking man. The person who saw them on the plane also said he/she spoke to this Asian-looking man, but still said his partner was his girlfriend rather than his sister and didn't call her an asian-looking girlfriend.

Kris has dark hair and a baby face and looks like a "nice guy". He could easily be mistaken for being "Asian-looking" by someone who's had a little too much free booze on the plane!

Also, in an article on Sandiego.com, it says that Amanda & Kris traveled 40,000 miles during the competition.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 12:12:50 PM by de67ng »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1195 on: March 06, 2009, 12:10:37 PM »
The two older men on the Phuket plane have been confirmed as Mel & Mike, but has the "asian looking man with his girlfriend" been confirmed as Victor & Tammy?

I'm starting to think this "asian looking man with his girlfriend" is actually Kris & Amanda. First, Victor looks clearly Asian... you'd describe him as an Asian man, not an Asian-looking man. The person who saw them on the plane also said he/she spoke to this Asian-looking man, but still said his partner was his girlfriend rather than his sister and didn't call her an asian-looking girlfriend.

Kris has dark hair and a baby face and looks like a "nice guy". He could easily be mistaken for being "Asian-looking" by someone who's had a little too much free booze on the plane!
:lol: I'm sure Kris would find this amusing IF he were to read this.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #1196 on: March 06, 2009, 12:16:27 PM »

We should invite him to the racers corner...
That may be a little hard.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1197 on: March 06, 2009, 12:58:55 PM »
Not to mention that yes, it was confirmed as Victor/Tammy.  :res:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1198 on: March 06, 2009, 01:13:26 PM »

Yeah. That's reading a bit too much into it. Hell, I'm Asian, but I often get confused for a Swede.
Just here to visit.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #1199 on: March 06, 2009, 01:28:57 PM »

Yeah. That's reading a bit too much into it. Hell, I'm Asian, but I often get confused for a Swede.

Let's just say that if someone IS Asian in this season, then we will suspect it is them and not someone else.  We can't just hope.  Besides, it is already comfirmed.