Author Topic: Fantasy Survivor Game...Tribe ReFaForu *maybe spoilers*  (Read 78782 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Fantasy Survivor Game...Tribe ReFaForu *maybe spoilers*
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2008, 05:56:16 AM »
 :jumpy: :jumpy: Rudy is back!! Yippee!  :jumpy: :jumpy: 

Thanks so much for the questions!

s1 is covered...

okay... How about if everyone uses the question format and adds in their answers in a color and then sends it to me? I'll then forward it around to anyone who sends me a PM with the results of any spoilers I have found. Ypu can just describe your thoughts re the actions if you prefer to not give up ALL your secrets!

I have to be out today until about 3 but will make every effort to get home by then.--so if I have everyone's thoughts by then I'll conglomerate them and send them out ASAP--hopefuly between 4 and 6PM EST. Hope that is okay because for today, that is as early as I can manage. :(

I may be able to send some prelim ideas around now...if I am quick! :lol:

Episode 5 Questions

Does Ozzy reveal to any of his tribemates that he is in possession of the hidden immunity idol? (15 points)   Yes No

How many Survivors will require attention from the medical staff this episode? (20 points)   None One Two Three Four or more

Who say's, "He's a Ball of Goo"? (35 points)   Alexis Chet Erik Jason Joel Kathleen Natalie Tracy Amanda Ami Cirie Eliza James Jonathan Ozzy Parvati No One 

During the tribal switch, who will be the fifth Survivor assigned to the new Airai Tribe? (30 points)   Alexis Eliza James Jason Jonathan Kathy Natalie Parvati Someone else 

During the tribal switch, who will be the third Survivor assigned to the new Malkal Tribe? (1 points)   Amanda Ami Chet Cirie Erik Joel Ozzy Tracy Someone else 

Before the revealing of the votes, Which of the following words (or forms of the word) will be spoken more often at tribal council? (20 points)   Weak Strong Both Equally No tribal council is held 

In the previous episode, Eliza mentioned in a testimonial that she "almost hope(s) that (some of her tribemates) get sicker than I am and have to be removed from the game." Is her wish granted this episode? (Note, the Survivor must have been on Eliza's tribe last episode for this wish to be granted) (25 points)   Yes No

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2008, 06:27:10 AM »
also...someone MIGHT be able to analyze those pics of the choosing rocks? to help us have an educated guess of the team order??

If anyone has time to do that it would be great!  :hugs:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2008, 06:51:18 AM »
Im trying my best! I got excited about something, trying to cool myself down and analyse everything.

I'll send everyone a PM of my final thoughts and picks once Im done! No worries! :js:

Offline CHGE07

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2008, 10:30:46 AM »
 :wohoo:

I'm excited and I feel the need to puke all at once!

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2008, 12:20:54 PM »
Yeah!  :jumpy:

Good luck everyone with their picks! :tup:

Anyways, may we know whos entry is Puller, Bluebeard, wolfrider and Rilyn? Please identify youselves here so that we can give you vital info!  :hugs:

Change the shark thing if anyone hasnt read this yet and the number of Survivors who receive medical attention! Spoiler thanks to puddin!

Tribe Swap!! Herc’s Seen Tonight’s Brutal SURVIVOR!!

I am – Hercules!!

Yao-Man Chan got voted out during the third episode two weeks ago, which bums me out, man. I hope CBS lets viewers vote him a million in the season finale, as they did with “All-Stars” two-time loser Rupert Boneham.

But we still have Ozzy Lusth to root for. And Eliza Orlins, Parvati Shallow and Amanda Kimmel to look at (the network, happily, has elected to not blur out Kimmel’s astonishing buttcheeks this season).

About seven minutes in, Jeff Probst announces the two 8-member tribes will swap four members each via a schoolyard pick. Bodybuilder/gravedigger James is first choice. The fan picking Parvati calls her “Poverty,” to the amusement of all.

The good news for Cirie? The two power couples – James/Parvati and Ozzy/Amanda – are split between the two tribes.

CBS sent along this particular episode, I gather, to publicize the particularly punishing reward competition, an obstacle-riddled game of tag in which teammates are tethered to each other. The winners’ reward is a barbeque feast, and the contestants are plenty hungry. Some players wind up getting dragged around like inattentive dachshunds by beefier partners and it’s difficult not to laugh at the helplessness of those on the wrong end of the leash.

Once the tribes return to their respective camps, however, it’s obvious that some of the players have sustained some fairly grotesque injuries, and production medics have to be brought in to offer up some Micronesian medical treatment.

We get to see lots of gory field surgery. What we’re denied is footage of one of female cast members catching a 4-foot shark with her bare hands. It happens, but offscreen. We only get to see the mammoth fish prepared for dinner.

Curiously, the letter accompanying the screener we received says the episode was sent along with ending intact. (In the old days, the screeners would end right after Probst announces, “It’s time to read the votes.”) But this screener actually ends earlier than ever, before the losing tribe can start its long trek to tribal council! Crazy! The Eye Net’s publicity department has taken to teasing critics?

What I do know is the tribes, now evenly deadlocked with four faves and four fans on each, have to engineer fresh alliances forged with new criteria – with the losing tribe divided along weak versus strong.

8 p.m. Thursday. CBS.

Hope its ok to discuss it here. I dont care about other people copying because its going to be so random this week! No tribal as well or teasing us?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 12:47:55 PM by jonnal »

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2008, 01:33:55 PM »
Spoiler alert!

Free to post for this extreme random crazy week! Feel free to disagree/discuss

Wow! After all that mess, heres the picks from me. Does anyone need a chiller right now? :zzz

Does Ozzy reveal to any of his tribemates that he is in possession of the hidden immunity idol? (15 points)  No

How many Survivors will require attention from the medical staff this episode? (20 points)   Two

Who says, "He's a Ball of Goo"? (35 points)   Joel

During the tribal switch, who will be the fifth Survivor assigned to the new Airai Tribe? (30 points) Jason

During the tribal switch, who will be the third Survivor assigned to the new Malkal Tribe? (1 points)   Amanda

Before the revealing of the votes, Which of the following words (or forms of the word) will be spoken more often at tribal council? (20 points)   Strong

In the previous episode, Eliza mentioned in a testimonial that she "almost hopes that some of her tribemates get sicker than I am and have to be removed from the game." Is her wish granted this episode? (Note, the Survivor must have been on Eliza's tribe last episode for this wish to be granted) (25 points)  No 

Active Survivors:

4 most likely not to get conf. Ami, Natalie, Chet and Jason.

Safest and good picks...newAiral members wins a challenge(9 points and 2 counts so 18 points per survivor probably).

Joel spoiled boot/receives votes.

Anymore you guys think might get lots of points? Cut open coconut? Called by Jeff during challenges? Hits target during challenge?

Thoughts all welcomed!  :sucks
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 01:58:44 PM by jonnal »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2008, 03:46:12 PM »
Welcome back Rudy! Missed ya!

Welcome, CHGE07!  Nice to have more people playing!

This week is definitely a big points week! We must score as high as possible to have any chance of reaching the top! :snicker:

BTW, I think I will PM everyone my thoughts for this week! Extremely important week!  :angel: :js:

:ty  jonnal and peach for the welcome back thoughts.  :kuss: :hugs:
And tks peach for letting me know s1 is covered for her game...

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2008, 04:45:52 PM »
Ok good luck everyone with their picks for this week! Hopefully we can shoot up the leaderboard.

I'm taking a rest now.  :zzz

See ya laters and cheers for a great show later on.  :waves:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2008, 04:47:41 PM »
 :meow:   :neener:  I'm back!!!   :neener:   :meow:

RUDAY!!!  Glad you're back!!!!!!!

peachy & jonnal thank you both so much for helping me out and keeping the spoiling alive today.  We really need great scores tonight from everyone!!!  

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2008, 06:16:42 PM »
Everyone who wanted one should have received a PM by now. If for some reason you didn't get one but would like the current thoughts of your tribemates, please let me know! Fairly quickly, that is! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2008, 08:19:18 PM »
Ep 5 quick view results:

No EI tonight

First confessional: Jason

Confessionals: Joel, Erik, Ozzy, Chet, Eliza, James, Jonathan, Erik, Joel, Alexis, Natalie, Amanda, Ozzy, Joel, Cirie=last,

Medics: treat Jonathan

Title: Joel about Chet

Ozzy tells Amanda, James, And Parvati about the Idol :groan:

Tribal switch!
Amanda 3rd pick for Malakal
Jason 5th pick for Airai

Chops coconut: Amanda
Cries: Maybe Chet? :lol:
Catches fish: Ozzie, Amanda (shark!)-actual catching not seen on camera

Names called By Jeff during a challenge:

RC: (reward=feast and no EI)  Airai wins! take the numbers with a grain of salt!
Alexis 4, Eliza 13, James 2, Jason 5, Penner 5, Kathy 2, Natalie 1, Parvati 13
Amanda 2, Ami 7, Chet 10, Cirie 5,  Erik 1, Joel 11, Ozzie 3, Tracey 5

IC: rock throwing at tiles--puzzle solvers with help from tower person Airai wins! Ozzy does NOT throw the challenge
Names:Eliza 1, James 2, Jason 2, Jonathan 2, Chet 1, Eric 2, Joel 1, Ozzy 1, tracey 1

TC:
names: Ozzy, Chet, Tracey, Joel, Chet, Erik, Erik (you are up)

Votes: Joel 6   Chet 2 Joel voted off

Preview: Jason finds HII (fake), Jonathan battles an infection

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2008, 12:59:59 AM »
peaches, thank you for the show summary.  You do such a great job with it.  :jumpy: Geez, it would take me all night to sort thru & figure it all out!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2008, 01:47:30 AM »
RUDAY!!!  Glad you're back!!!!!!!
Thank you, s1!  :kuss: :hugs:

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2008, 01:52:10 AM »
Well thanks for getting it done! :tup:

I think I might be screwed with the active survivors for my first entry, the other entry might be fine. Hope no one followed me on the testimonials one and followed the safe picks of newAiral members winning a challenge.

Hmm the main questions also 1 to 2 questions wrong. Tough old week. Not sure about the strong phrase used at tribal.

I think it might be lower scoring for this week. Hopefully some of us did pretty well. :hugs:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #114 on: March 09, 2008, 09:12:12 PM »
Oh WOW team!!   :jumpy: :jumpy:

We gained another place this week putting us only 100 points out of first place!

And we have 17 active  players and we have 10 players in the top overall 50!!

And CHGEO7 on the first outing jumped into 7th overall place for this episode and first place for our tribe! :congrats:

:cheer: :cheer: :party: :cheer: :cheer:

Great, great job everybody--let's keep the momentum going this week! :yess:

For some of you we may not yet know (or not know you by your user name), we are sharing info each week in PM's in an attempt to boost our team scores. Please feel free to let me know if you would like to be included!

And let's all be on the lookout for a bonus round this week--I think we are coming due for one!!

« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 09:22:54 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline CHGE07

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #115 on: March 09, 2008, 09:41:37 PM »
 :jumpy: :wohoo: :yess:

Congrats all! I was so scared I would mess you all up!

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: March 09, 2008, 10:20:46 PM »

1 peach               155        96      147      151      189      738
2 surviiivor1        175        73      143      151      154      696
3 TheCinera        167        82      135        92      182      658
4 jonnal                75      104      168      166      137      650
5 cinni                 115      105      138        80      184      622
6 Puller                 55      100      162      100      193      610
7 reality junkee    55        NP      168      164      199      586
8 shanghilill        145        81        75      124      154      579
9 Bluebeard          70      122       90        87       183      552
10 salterpath       42         74       84      129      173      502
11 dustigenes      NP        90      137     108      149      484
12 AlexisRawks     X          X        150     127      183      460
13 wolfrider          NP        75      166       67        NP      308
14 Rilyn                 X          X          X         87      182      269
15 Rudaaay          55         X         X          X        171     226
16 LuvRupert        46         X         X          X        163     209
17 CHGE07            X          X         X          X        201      201

Tribe Score         96.2      91.1   135.6   116.6   174.8   614.3
Tribe Rank            6           6          2          4          2          4
Total Tribes         278       270     268      256      255      296

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: March 09, 2008, 10:28:19 PM »
The discussion seems to have worked well!!!   :yess: Everyone scored over 100, our scores ranged from 137-201.  Now, hopefully we'll have a bonus this week and we can do it all again better. 

Way to go ReFaRoru!!!

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: March 09, 2008, 10:47:46 PM »
:jumpy: :wohoo: :yess:

Congrats all! I was so scared I would mess you all up!

Welcome to the team CHGE!!!  :waves:  Feel free to mess our scores up next week just like this week!!!  If we had an award we'd name you Rookie of the Week.  Keep up the good spoiling  :jam:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #119 on: March 09, 2008, 10:51:18 PM »
 hee.... CHGEO7! More like at this rate we'll have to be careful not to mess you up! Great job!

If this turns out to be a bonus week and we need to make some quick decisions and get our answers in early, I will be around on Wed to help out.

But I am working on Thurs which means 0630 till whenever...While I feel very confident about getting home in time for the show, I can't promise to be available to coordinate the PM's this week if it turns out we need to do it on the usual Thurs. So if someone else would be willing to take that on for this week I would appreciate it!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2008, 02:23:37 AM »
Wow nice! We've jumped one place! Well done! :snicker:

Great job CHGE07 and RJ, really boosted our scores!  ;)

Hmm on the other hand, one of my entry was the lowest score....Too much tinkering haha. :groan:

Anyway looking foward to this week to play another blinder, aint no more letting up from me this time. :wohoo:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2008, 11:32:50 AM »
Wow team!  Great job!

:sucks

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2008, 02:01:24 AM »
 :wtg:
:congrats: everyone! 

Since we got the Results early this week, it is very likely there will be a bonus.  Hope so! :tup:

Offline CHGE07

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2008, 02:09:57 AM »
Thats what I'm thinking too Rudy. I am sitting here crosseyed waiting to see if they post them. I think I am about to give it up til morning. :zzz

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2008, 03:08:22 AM »
Yeah, I'm about ready to hit the ol' sack too, CHGE07!  If bonus pts this week, it will be either Tues or Wed, is my guess.  ???