Author Topic: Janelle  (Read 3930 times)

Offline Nd_Irish

• RFF Not So Newbie
Janelle
« on: August 16, 2006, 03:59:30 PM »
Ok im watching the live Feed and Jani is lying in bed reading the Bible.. Give me a Break..

ceser8

Re: Janelle
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 04:06:33 PM »
No comeon- Its okay for a perfect person to read the bible but not for some one who makes mistakes? Did you ever think how you sound by posting that. Did you not think someone would feel a little hurt by that comment. I'm a hard core christian and feel that that could totally turn people who are christian away.

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 04:54:20 PM »
I dont think they have much to choose from when it comes to reading, do they?     I mean she could probably read a cereal box..

:knuckles: :knuckles:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 09:21:51 PM »
Ok im watching the live Feed and Jani is lying in bed reading the Bible.. Give me a Break..

She read the bible quite a bit last year as well.  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 09:23:46 PM »
I dont think they have much to choose from when it comes to reading, do they?     I mean she could probably read a cereal box..

:knuckles: :knuckles:

Funny you mention this, Goober was playing a game printed on the back of a cereal box the other day.  :lol3:

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 09:32:41 PM »
I admit its not my sort of thing at this point in my life,but they say the bible is the greatest story ever told.If I were stuck in there I would read it too to pass the time.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 09:38:09 PM »
Janie's mother gave her that Bible , if she enjoys reading it whats wrong with that ?  But I guess if I told you that Dani reads the bible you'd be like Dani's a Saint or something  :angel: .

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 09:47:22 PM »
Dani seems like if she deems you "worthy" she can be a great friend ,but she is very judgemental & cold & mean-hearted if she decides you are'nt up to her standards.Janelle I think has a good heart under all her flash & make-up.She isnt nearly as cruel & ugly as most of the people you find in that house.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 10:27:29 PM »
Dani seems like if she deems you "worthy" she can be a great friend ,but she is very judgemental & cold & mean-hearted if she decides you are'nt up to her standards.Janelle I think has a good heart under all her flash & make-up.She isnt nearly as cruel & ugly as most of the people you find in that house.

One of the things I like about Janie is her good heart. When Kayser was depressed she got him laughing and exercising. She listens to Howie and is a great friend to him. I noticed tonight that she was helping Erika with the dress she tried on, fixing the back of it. I think she probably is a wonderful friend for those lucky enough to be in her life.   :hrt:

I also think Danie has a good heart but as you say she is a bit judgemental. Neither of them should drink though!  :groan: :jam: :groan: