Author Topic: what to do with James?  (Read 2642 times)

Nuala

what to do with James?
« on: August 13, 2006, 09:08:05 AM »
I really do not know for sure which alliance he is really being true to, but his own.  If you were in any alliance with James what would you do?

Offline texasgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: what to do with James?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 09:34:43 AM »
I want to say evict, but he is a good liar and manipulator, and without that the show wouldn't be what it is, so I guess I want him to stay.

If I was in an alliance with him, evict. He is a known liar and good at manipulating, he can't be trusted by anyone in the house.
"I'm a robot with no clothes and I know that doesn't look good"

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 09:49:43 AM »
I agree. Unlike the others Will, Boogie, Janie, Danielle, Erika, Howie, and George who NEVER lie, manipulate, or switch alliances for their own good.  :meow:

Good point  :lol3:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 10:41:54 AM »
He screwed up big time, threw the POV challenge which Po'd Janie and Howie, told Danie that he's lied from day one to Janie.  ??? ??? (sure builds trust there James!) Shown that he has no scruples to Will and Goober and that can't be because they are the only ones allowed to have that trait!    :colJef:  Put CG up before so he sure has HIS vote.  :lol: Marcy well..  :flirt:
Threw Ericka under that daggum bus to Goober.  :o  Betrayed Kayser.  Time to go James.  :boot:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 10:45:39 AM »
I read that Howie & Janie talked about putting James up last night ( from sucks)
they think James let Dani win the veto. Howie asks Janelle if she has a deal to the end with Marcellas - Janelle says no. Then he basically says Janelle has a parachute (Marcy) and James has a parachute (Dani) and asks if his parachute is George. Janelle doesn't know what he means and he points out that James won't get rid of Danielle and Janelle won't get rid of Marcellas. She says she's trying to get rid of those people, and wants to know why he is asking these questions. Howie says he's just being paranoid; Janelle says she never gets paranoid. Janelle says she doesn't trust Marcellas.

Then they say again James isn't trustworthy and ****ing them over with this Danielle alliance he thinks they're too stupid to know about, and they're going to say it whether his fans or the feed people get upset or not. The only way they'll trust James is when Danielle is gone. Howie says James is in trouble this season because if he wants to leave their alliance, he has nowhere to go, since CT hates James. They bring up the veto comp from last week and how he didn't try to win. But they don't think he would choose Danielle over them. More about how he was so obvious in this veto. Howie says if he finds out James has been throwing HOH comps he won't speak to James in the outside world. Janelle says CT is more trustworthy than he is. They say they don't understand his motivation, and so on. They speculate as to whether he's thrown HOH comps in the past but they don't think he has. Howie reiterates how James is a dick and he isn't happy with what James did to them.

Howie laughs about how "awesome" it is that Erika got her HOH taken from her, because that's the ultimate slap in the face. They say it's so important to get Erika out. Danielle is a liar, etc.

They say they won't vote for James at the end if he betrays their alliance. Shortly after this Howie goes back downstairs.

They said they're going to tell James he's going up, then let him sit on it for a few hours, so I'm not sure if they mean then they'll tell him he's not going up, or if they'll wait to see his reaction before they make the final decision.

VisceralSiren

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 01:38:37 PM »
If I were in an "Alliance" with James? 

Well,

A. I would never be in an Alliance with James because I can tell he's a snake, always thought he was since BB6

B.  He complains about Big Brother too much, crying about chicken breasts, & not wanting to eat red meat or fish(?)

C.  I'd manipulate him the way I see him manipulate others

The best way to survive in BB7 is to be friends with everyone, the clown, the lame competitor- ie, losing challenges on purpose...I think that would work well

I'll make everyone laugh; perhaps flirt with every guy available, targeting those who have significant others waiting at home; & be good natured, but overall a bad player...who wants to evict someone that cracks everyone up, cooks & flirts?

B:)

.v. 

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 08:25:52 PM »
James is working this game second best to Will.  Keep it up James!!!
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 11:04:32 PM »
I like how Will plays the game but I don't like the way James plays it. Will knows he is manipulative and evil. But James thinks he is the all rightous man who is there to rid the house of the evilness. I just don't like James at all
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.