Author Topic: Is CT about to make a fatal error?  (Read 2953 times)

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
Is CT about to make a fatal error?
« on: August 17, 2006, 10:20:35 AM »
Thus far CT has played an almost flawless game, pitting everyone against one another and defelcting the focus from themselves. But did they play themselves this week?

CT has "agreements" with 1. Howie and Janie 2. Dani and James and 3. Erika. However, their true loyalty is to one another. This week all of their alliances converged. Both Erika and Dani were nominated for eviction. LOD schemed to get Dani off the block and did so successfully. But why? Well to keep Dani, the intended target, in the house so that she and Janie would go to war and they would continue to slide by.  So far so good. Added bonus, James made it so darn obvious he was throwing the POV to Dani that he is now on Janie and Howie's radar, solidifying Will with Janie.

After the POV CT was in a good place. Janie was willing to put up CG and take out Erika. Now this meant that CT would have to be willing to sacrifice Erika a supposed member of CT (only according to her). They both Erika has to go at some point and she honestly has not benefitted them too much in the gane; sh eis their weak link. If they took her out this week they would most likely still be able to secure her vote if either of them made it to F2. This sacrifice would lalow them to stay in Janie/Howie's good graces and still stay in with LOD. they would still be under the radar.

But....CT just couldn't let their egos let things work that way. Instead, they schemed to get Janie to nominate Marci. The told her he was the pawn and they PROMISED to vote out Erika. Janie caved in to their request (soley because she knows she is basically alone in this game, is convinced boogie has the new power, and because let's be honest if marci did go it really didn't matter because he wasn't trustworthy anyways). All is still good.

But here comes the potentially game losing blunder. They decide to switch the votes and take out Marci so they can keep their girl Erika in the game. Stupid, stupid!!!

1. Now Janie and Howie realize that Will and Boogie have been playing them. And you had better believe that they will now target them and that they may have lost their votes comes jury time. This duo does not like to be crossed.

2. Dani and James are now suspicious of the game play of CT and are questioning their alliance with them.

3. CT is allowing Dani to vote to keep Marci thus ensuring that she will have his vote come jury time.

4. CT has obviously made a move toward securing LOD and have cut Janie and Howie out. If anything, they should want to be up against Janie or Howie in the end over either Dani or James. Neither Howie or Janie would have the votes to win (most likely) against CT. But Dani would massacre either of them (she would take Marci, James, CG, Howie and possibly Janie (depending on how she would leave the house). They have lost sight of they jury bu cutting their conection to Janie prematurely.

Am I wrong here?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Is CT about to make a fatal error?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 10:33:06 AM »
At least Boogie is thinking about the jury votes , last night when James & Dani told Boogie that if the power , which he is pretty sure he has , is an instant eviction they told him to take Janie out and he was like that would be 2 people that I personally sent to sequester ( as well as Marcy ) that I won't get jury votes from ..James was like better to send her now she has a month to get over it ( selfish )
Boogie is not stupid , he knows that James is playing for jury votes ..keeping his hands clean . This is why James can't win HoH but thats another story .
Anyway my take on the power ,once he findsout what it is , is that he will better benefit to use it if he or Will are at risk of being evicted .

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 11:30:38 AM »
I would love to see CT have to sweat it! They've had it way too easy so far. What I'd like to see is Dani and Janie compare notes. If they did, CT's BS would might be exposed. My take on it. Dani wanted to talk to Janie and I think (someone help me if I'm wrong) that James told her not to do it, the selfish pig.  :knuckles:

I don't understand W/B. Talk about waffling, they never can make their minds up. They talked Janie into one thing then change their minds and go the other way, unless like everything else they do, it is all a lie from beginning to end.  :groan:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 12:47:23 PM »
NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Chilltown was playing so well. I am going to have to break into that house and just slap some since into the two of them.

(But if Mike Boogie has the Coup D'Etat then Chilltown might just pull a rabbit out of there hat.)
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 02:43:44 PM »
the coup will definately save them and secure at least one of them a place in f2 imo. but i really think they overplayed their hands this week with all of their waffling. eveyone knows they are playing them (except erika who for all we know is not being played). unfortunately, james is the only one that has most of the dirt on ct but he won't reveal it because it helps his position in the game (although i think this assumption will bite him in the ass too). if howie wins hoh this week i guarantee some deal will be proposed by james to howie to save his girl dani and some of the real dirt on ct will be revealed. how could even be convinced to put up ct. but the coup would bite him in the ass if that were the case.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 04:41:35 PM »
I think CT did shot them in the foot.  They think they are okay because the rest of the house is after Janie and Howie so it is okay for them to lie to them.  BUT With D/J questioning CT it would be bet for Dani to team up with Janie and Howie.  But James wants revenge on Janie and Howie for last year.  Sadly Dani's instincts knows this but is not acting on her instinct.

Even though marcy is two faced and says he will put up Janie.  I think if he stays CT is going up if he gets HOH.

Funny CT is thinking that they have every thing covered... but they messed up this week.  Who do you know you will win against?  Janie or Marcy.

james so worried about the Jury, no way he is getting to Final 2.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 05:29:13 PM »
i agree also,i thought they played flawless and they are doing all this to save Erika.they did good by getting Janie to put up marcellas but thats where they should have stopped.after that they didn't have to play game anymore till today.Erika would have left and marcellas would have gunned for Janie.but if they reverse their votes like they were talking about today and send Erika home they would save face with Janie.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2006, 05:38:42 PM »
The best scenario to get Ct is if Marcellas won the coup and they had voted for Marcellas to leave.  Since everyone now knows they cant trust Ct its gonna be interesting?  Love it sick of their showboating. 

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2006, 06:16:29 PM »
I think maybe they are and I'm loving it !!  I think maybe their egos are getting a little too large.  It will make it more interesting to see them sweat a little.  And I hope Janelle wins the Coup    :jumpy: