Author Topic: Kaysar on Housecalls  (Read 2255 times)

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
Kaysar on Housecalls
« on: August 11, 2006, 01:08:37 PM »
Kaysar's interview on HC's was interesting. He is disappointed in James, primarily because of his personal attacks on Janie and his inability to trust Kaysar, but will continue to be friends with him outside of the house. Both Gretchen and Bunck as well as some callers said that/or implied that Janie actually was the one to lie to and betray him. Kaysar said both Janie and James were playing for themselves but the difference was Janie was playing for herself within the alliance while James was playing fo rhimself outside of the alliance. The two people he does not want to see in F2 are Erika and CG but he was never asked nor did he reveal who he would like to win.

What did people think about the interview (other than he looked absolutely adorable)? I got the feeling that Kay will not have much to do with Jame, Howie or Janie after this season. Oh and the gf was a lie (or so he said).

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Kaysar on Housecalls
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 01:18:10 PM »
Other than the fact that Bunky's just a bit whack?

It was a pretty decent interview. He didn't seem too disappointed when he was answering the questions. All in all, I liked it. :)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score