Author Topic: The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll will air on The CW  (Read 2892 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll will air on The CW
« on: August 02, 2006, 10:57:22 AM »
The CW will air a new series called The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll sometime this season. The winner of the talent search will join the Pussycat Dolls.

The show will “recruit young women from different backgrounds, putting the finalists through various challenges as they compete to prove their ‘Doll’-worthiness,” Variety says. “Certain performance elements will be broadcast live,” moving the show into Idol territory.

Robin Antin, sister of Blow Out star Jonathan Antin and creator of the Pussycat Dolls, will star in the show, and is also an executive producer along with McG and Top Model executive producer Ken Mok. One episode of her brother’s Bravo series focused largely on Jonathan helping Robin judge potential Dolls.

McG says this won’t entirely focus on the talent search portion of the show. “I’m most interested in the personal drama, about the (candidates) leaving their relationships or trust issues with their parents. It’s about all the real-life stuff that lies within,” he told Variety.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
Re: The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll will air on The CW
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 12:10:43 PM »
Jeffrey is undoing his buttons ...  :lol3:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM