Author Topic: MTV renews The Hills for a second season  (Read 3992 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
MTV renews The Hills for a second season
« on: August 01, 2006, 11:12:20 AM »
Lauren Conrad’s Laguna Beach spin-off The Hills has been renewed.

Unlike her Laguna Beach colleague Kristin Cavallari’s post-MTV career, which ended in quick cancellation, Lauren’s spin-off has been well-received. The series “has averaged more than 2 million viewers in the network’s 12-34 demo,” Broadcasting and Cable reports, underneath the easy Sound of Music joke headline (“The Hills Are Alive”).

The first season ends Wednesday night, and the show will return sometime in 2007, according to TV Week, which says “[t]he next season will follow Conrad and her friends as they move on with their lives.” Um, move on from what, exactly? Their internships with attention-hungry magazines?
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
Re: MTV renews The Hills for a second season
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 08:59:59 AM »
I'm glad it got renewed I like that show!!
love lauren!!

TEAM LC RULES!

hahahah
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Texas_kimmie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "You say that to all the girls..."
Re: MTV renews The Hills for a second season
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 07:48:31 PM »
Funny thing is.....I never watched Laguna beach, I never got interested in the LC -- Lauren character until  THE HILLS started. Now I hear that she and Jason have broken up, has a restraining order against him, and he is not allowed near her apartment. I wonder what happened?
AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT'S STILL JUST THE END OF THE DAY!