Author Topic: Should Janie stick to her plan? Spoiler Allert  (Read 6215 times)

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
Should Janie stick to her plan? Spoiler Allert
« on: July 29, 2006, 09:13:29 AM »
OK...so Janie had a pretty ballsy plan (with no help from the sovs). Put up Boogie and Erika but make a deal with CT to take Boogie off the block with the veto and replace him with a floater (Dani the real target). Janie wanted to take out Dani because she is leading the floater alliance, has a deal with James, is strong in trivia comps and is a powerhouse player.

Of course when James caught wind of this plan he threw a hissy because he didn't want his girl Dani out of the game (basically straight up telling the sovs that his alliance with dani was more importants than his with the sovs).Kaysar tried to mediate (although he has been in a deep depression and not even talking to Janie about strategy) and said modify your plan to take out Diane instead.

Now the POV went according to Janie's plan. Boogie won and will use it to take himself off the block, which puts Janie in the position to backdoor someone. BUT all of her alliance members (especially James and Marcy) are adamant that she should put up Will and take him out. They are basically berating her for making a stupid decision.

What do you think she should do? IMO Janie should stick to her guns and put up either Dani or Diane. She tipped her hand and needs to play it for her benefit. She needs to realize that the reason that MArcy and James are trying to protect Di and Dani is because they need them for their game, which will eventually take Janie out. All along people said to keep Will and now they are changing their tune. Don't listen Janie.

I feel so bad for her. They have turned on her for playing gutsy and now she doesn't want to play anymore  :'(
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 09:59:03 AM by kerri »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Should Janie stick to her plan? Spoiler Allert
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 10:33:29 AM »
IF Janie is a true allstar, she's stick to her plan and put Danie up! We'll see! :meow:

I hope she does.  :tup:

Edited to say she's probably screwed either way. No one really has her back except for Howe.  (:;)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 10:36:36 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 10:57:51 AM »
Janie was a huge target anyway , yeah more so now but still she was a target no matter . Shes the Buxom Blond , she wins competitions, that alone puts a target on her head  . If James /Kaysar want Chilltown out so bad then why didn't they do something about it when they were Hoh ? The floaters want the Sovs to do their dirty work by taking out CT .
Janie is too far into it right now. She needs to follow through with her backdoor plan. It is the best move for her right now.
Backtracking now isn't going to do her any good besides setting an angry CT after her. She can still justify a Dani nom as being payback for Dani trying to get her booted in week one. If they do not deal with the floaters, they are toast.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 11:14:28 AM »
so do you think she has the gumption to continue on with her plan despite the lashback she has been getting? puh-lease janie do not back down.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 12:31:19 PM »
I am just happy that someone actually decided to try to make a gutsy move. Even if it doesn't work then at least Boogie won't be going. Go Chilltown
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2006, 12:38:15 PM »
This is why BB is so damn interesting. Things change so dramatically week to week. Just think, last week, it was Chicken George, this week, he isn't even on the radar!

Who cares who wins, I love the drama! LOL

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2006, 12:41:17 PM »
My opinion is she has to stick to her plan , lol why not just take out Erika ? No matter I think Will & Boogie , if they win HoH will protect Janie for a bit if she follows through and puts up a floater . They see cracks in the Sov's alliance and could use Janie as an advantage to keep around .

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2006, 01:01:47 PM »
if janie doesn't stick to her plan i don't know if i will be able to watch. i am so infuriated by the idea of her being strong armed out of this plan and will honestly admit that she is not the gamer i thought she was. i will officially be rooting for will at that point.

Offline Lord Zooma

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Torn between life and reality...
    • The Real Zooma
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2006, 01:17:31 PM »
Well, Janie is one of the strongest and smartest players in the game (next to will of course). I sure she will go on with her plan. Even if she dosen't what does she have to lose... Will. At least she will have a chance at eating normal food.

Offline koppites

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2006, 01:40:59 PM »
i think janie should nominate will. janie need to grant dr will wish to leave the house. if she keep him this week, i think dr Will will go far in this game. the reason he said that he want to leave is just a reverse psychology. he want this more than anyone else in the house. he have some point to proof...."the greatest player in BB history"!!! get rid of him now or sov3 (kay,janie and howie) will be sorry!!

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2006, 04:04:24 PM »
I personally have been cheering for Chilltown all the way.

So if Janelle is forced out of her plan then it doesn't really matter to me. I am just glade Mike is safe and most likely Will is as well.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2006, 04:16:26 PM »
but if janie is forced out of her plan that means will goes up and is gone tanner. how is that good for ct?

if she puts up either dani or di she is basically following through with the plan, which is what her alliance does not want her to do anymore.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2006, 04:36:49 PM »
 :( I feel like I'm betraying the Sovs but I can't help but to want Will in the house . He's adorable , charming , childish & devilish ..I love him .....but James & Dani were just talking alone and James said if Janie puts up Diane and he wins HoH next week Janie is "Gone GONE" , Dani agreed . ( of course shes jame's ass kisser , wish she would leave , can't stand her anymore  ) Dani told james that the people he his with some need to go ..Janie & Howie .  :meow:

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2006, 05:57:47 PM »
i am with you puddin.

i now remember why i never like james. his convo with dani where he basically sold out his alliance because they didn't do what he wanted is just sooo annoying to me. i was hoping that maybe he was feeling dani out to see if janie was doing the right thing but i do not think james is that smart. he is putting all of his eggs in the dani basket hoping he is her jason this season.

i would love to see janie align with will (i hate boogie but i will take him for now) and bring howie with her. at least for the next two weeks. as a unit they could accomplish a lot. james was just waiting to sell her out and kaysar has been mia (what the hell is wrong with him???).

take out dani janie and go with will (with caution of course).

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2006, 07:17:51 PM »
i officially hate james and kaysar. they keep talking down to her and saying she was manipualted!!! ummm...boys. don't you remember that she outlasted you both last year? the girl has game. it just screws up your side deals. i swear my blood is boiling. james is planning on working to take janie out and is basically screwing her over royally. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2006, 07:29:18 PM »
ok kids...so i wanted to say bye for the season. i am officially done. i hate james and kaysar for selling out janie and making her feel like crap. and i am so disappointed for folding to these two idiots. i can't watch anymore. i am so disgusted with the sovs and the only other player i liked was nak. damn james.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2006, 08:47:58 PM »
Oh Nooo Kerri ! You have to stay and watch James dig his own grave  :o  Please ?

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2006, 09:14:28 PM »
Yeah Kerri stay. Kaysar and James will get what is coming to them. They are digging there own graves as we speak.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2006, 09:26:15 PM »
i just can't watch janie's demise being orchestrated at the hands of james and dani. i am getting waayyyy to angry about it. i don't tihnk i can watch janie fold to them and screw her self. it is so stupid but i wish i could just grab her and shake her and tell her to follow her instincts. and oh while i am at it kick james in the balls.

btw when will the veto ceremony be? maybe i will check in then and if janie doesn't fall into james' trap i might be able to watch him self destruct.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2006, 09:37:10 PM »
 :'( I  wish we could warn her .Farking rat bastard James telling Dani that Janie was thinking of putting her up , of course by telling Dani he just knew she would run and tell CT and she did  (:;) . Farking Dani  (:;) , Jame's little biatch .

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2006, 11:12:19 PM »
I wish I could tell everyone what is going on. But Danielle and James will get whats coming to them before Janelle leaves. I am sure of that.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2006, 08:35:48 AM »
i don't think so....everyone is gunning for janie now including her own alliance!!! seriously her only option now is to take out dani and align with ct. otherwise she needs to become the veto queen and hope she does not get backdoored.

-erika has said janie opened the door and she is putting up janie and howie: target janie.
-dani has said she is putting up janie and howie: target janie.
-diane has said she will taget janie. she wants her out.
-james has said that he wants janie gone and that he is his target with dani.
-if janie puts up will and he leaves boogie will be gunning primarily for janie.
-marcie seems to be playing janie as well. he is straight up lying to her so that she will not go after di, which is as good as being after her. he is weakening her (and himself which he doesn't seem to understand. when janie and the sovs are gone who will protect him? he is acting prematurely for the good of dani.)

now the only ones not directly gunning for janie are howie and kaysar. but kaysar isn't even playing the game anymore and howie never wins anything unless it is thrown to him so they are basically worthless to her right now. also cg probably wouldn't have her as a primary target.

so next week janie is dead meat because she can't compete!!! her only option for survival is to align with ct. take the deal with them which will afford her some protection. that way at least one person that is targeting her will be gone and she will secure two more votes and if either one of them win hoh she will not be on the block. also with them still in the house there is no way marcie would have the balls to put her up because he will need her. hopefully, ct would also be able to reign in erika since they are in an alliance with her and divert her from targeting janie directly.

the new "tentative" alliances would look something like this:

ct:
janie
will
boogie
erika

james' army:
james
dani
also erika

new floaters:
cg
howie
kaysar

now neither how or kaysar would put up janie and vice versa. so this would actually put all 3 of them in a pretty good position.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2006, 10:13:13 AM »
i don't think so....everyone is gunning for janie now including her own alliance!!! seriously her only option now is to take out dani and align with ct. otherwise she needs to become the veto queen and hope she does not get backdoored.

-erika has said janie opened the door and she is putting up janie and howie: target janie.
-dani has said she is putting up janie and howie: target janie.
-diane has said she will taget janie. she wants her out.
-james has said that he wants janie gone and that he is his target with dani.
-if janie puts up will and he leaves boogie will be gunning primarily for janie.
-marcie seems to be playing janie as well. he is straight up lying to her so that she will not go after di, which is as good as being after her. he is weakening her (and himself which he doesn't seem to understand. when janie and the sovs are gone who will protect him? he is acting prematurely for the good of dani.)
ct:
janie
will
boogie
erika

james' army:
james
dani
also erika

new floaters:
cg
howie
kaysar

now neither how or kaysar would put up janie and vice versa. so this would actually put all 3 of them in a pretty good position.

Don't leave yet Kerri!  :hugs: I can understand your anger though!!
I like your thinking. It seems that Janie overnight has told/persuaded Howie that she still wants to take out Diane. A better choice would be Dani which was her original target. Who cares about James. He was a snake, he is a snake, he always will be a snake.  (:;)

I'm liking Will more and more. (I can't stand Boogie!)  I also like your analysis of Marci.  :knuckles:

Let's hope Janie gets it right with her choices. Put up Dani with Erika, either way one of the more dangerous people will be gone.  :jumpy:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2006, 11:23:10 AM »
i love janie but she has my head spinning.

this is what she needs to do.

1. go to diane. tell her that everyone things i am gunning for you and vice versa. i have the opportunity to put you on the block at the veto ceremony but i think it would be in our best interests if you stay. remember jun and alison? their plan was seemless. let's make a secret pact for f2 and we will both play the opposites sides and keep each other safe. instead of you who do you think (of the floaters) i should put up and why? make diane answer to save her life in the show. weasel it around to dani. get her to agree to dani and to promise to vote her out. also tell her that she needs to tell janie any dirt on dani so that she can defend her pick to her other "alliance."

2. at the veto ceremony say a wise bb player told me that actions speak louder thans words. i contemplated putting up will but so far he has been all talk and no action. i contemplated putting up diane but truthfully i have only heard that she is gunning for me. so who has actually acted against me? contrary to her words otherwise, danielle. the very first week she targeted me and tried to get me evicted. she has also openly targeted marci, a friend of mine. she has also told other that she is using james to get to me. therefore, i nominate danielle.

3. at the vote, if all goes well, it should go like this:

votes to evict dani:
kaysar
howie
diane
marci
cg (he seems closer to diane)
possibly will and boogie (if they keep their word to janie and ignore their deal with erika)

votes to evict erika:
james
possibly chill town (see above)

this would turn the game on its head. janie will have dwindled the floaters down to four (although cg really doesn't vote with that block). two of which, marci and diane, now have some form of an agreement with her. marci, moreso than diane, will now be dependent on janie to keep him safe. she will also have howie and kaysar still. james might try to jump to ct but his parachute will have been clipped and he will have to think about sequester votes. ct might keep their word to janie, or might not. regardless, they offer another target in the house for "the floaters" and the other sovs.

i will be so disappointed if she goes the cop out route and puts up will. same goes with diane (although this is better than will).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2006, 11:42:28 AM »
The problem being is Janie does not know that Dani is gunning for her , someone has to tell her and theres only three people that really know this , CT & James. James won't tell for obvious reasons , Janie has now left the door open for James to use Dani to go after Janie .
Will/Mike are also using Dani for their eyes/ears and obviously know Dani's agenda ..to get the Sovs numbers down before sequester .
MikeB even said to Will last night that Janie should be getting Dani out not Diane .
This weeks HoH comp will be interesting ..
I think
James will throw it if it comes down to him & Dani .
Marcy has no balls , will not even try for HoH.
Erika , trying to prove shes not just a floater says the door is now open for her to go after Janie/Howie .UhUh I don't believe for a minute she would risk getting HoH ..what leave 3 Sovs in the house for revenge ? She's all talk no action. ...chicken .
Will/MikeB again would not risk HoH , they will want to keep up their idiot appearances , they really have no reason to win HoH. I can't think of any reasons at all . They are now not Howie/Kaysars/ & the floaters targets ..as they are now targeting each other Sovs Vs Floaters - James.
The only people imo that know they need HoH this week are Kaysar/Howie/DAni <<Dani's the one that scares me .
And then we have CG ..only benefit for him to win HoH is that he might be able to eat ..no idea who he would put up ? I'm clueless .

sorry for rambling I'm still half asleep  :snicker: