Author Topic: See you in two weeks? [Jase]  (Read 3245 times)

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
See you in two weeks? [Jase]
« on: July 28, 2006, 02:37:41 PM »
Jase said that before leaving the house and said something like that to Julie.      Are they doing the same thing as last year and 'Americas choice' bringing another avicted  back in the house?  Last year if I remember right they did it as the 3rd person left or something.  So they would have more choices this year?

I was just confused.  I didnt know if anybody had any ideas

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: See you in two weeks? [Jase]
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 02:40:04 PM »
Everyone in the house is CONVINCED that someone is coming back, and Jase had it in his head that he would be part of a 'twist' that they were just ASSUMING would happen. Now Alison and Nikomis are NOT in sequester, because they have done post game interviews on various websites, so I think we can safely assume that Jase was just full of it!

Rob

Offline Meadows317

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 02:48:23 PM »
Oh i see!  Thanks Rob

Offline Lord Zooma

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Torn between life and reality...
    • The Real Zooma
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 02:51:37 PM »
Everyone in the house is CONVINCED that someone is coming back, and Jase had it in his head that he would be part of a 'twist' that they were just ASSUMING would happen. Now Alison and Nikomis are NOT in sequester, because they have done post game interviews on various websites, so I think we can safely assume that Jase was just full of it!

Rob

That could be true, or another possibilty could be that they do bring someone in sequested or not. That would surly chang the game becaouse the ousted would know everything that had happened post leaving.

kc

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 03:47:22 PM »
I not sure that bringing someone back into the house would be a big twist..... that have done it twice already and in all honesty it was never really that much drama when they did becuase the person who was brought back was quickly voted out again.  Plus with my luck they would bring allison back and i CANT stand that girl :snicker: :js:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 04:01:51 PM »
Actually that was only with Kaysar. The two people brought back wer Kaysar and Amy from BB3. Kaysar got voted out the following week. But Amy hanged around tell the final four.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Lord Zooma

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • The Real Zooma
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 04:44:30 PM »
I not sure that bringing someone back into the house would be a big twist..... that have done it twice already and in all honesty it was never really that much drama when they did becuase the person who was brought back was quickly voted out again.  Plus with my luck they would bring allison back and i CANT stand that girl :snicker: :js:

True it wont be a huge twist, but if that person had the same info we had, then that would change the game completely.
Just think if Jase went back knowing that James dosnt trust S6 or something else to that extent, then the game would change.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 05:13:12 PM »
It would shake it up, to have an HG bring info back into the house, that would shake it up, i like that idea!!

Rob

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 09:07:37 PM »
I like that idea, but I think it would be a hard sell to the S6ers!
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 09:13:00 PM »
Well it wouldn't be the first time someone got a bad deal in BB history and it certainly wouldn't be the last.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Lord Zooma

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • The Real Zooma
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2006, 11:40:35 PM »
I like that idea, but I think it would be a hard sell to the S6ers!
\

even if someone did bring in info, it truely wouldn't be for the S6ers, but against them.