Author Topic: Will/Boogie  (Read 2788 times)

Offline hero

• RFF Not So Newbie
Will/Boogie
« on: July 26, 2006, 02:21:51 PM »
I am no expert by any means, but can someone please explain the strategy of not getting Boogie or Will out of the house.  Why in the world did chicken george get nominated?  I am sure their strategy has merits, but I can not understand them.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Will/Boogie
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 02:58:31 PM »
The Sovs wanted CG out so that they could call out the floaters and make them play instead of taking the easy road just sitting back . See with CG gone the floaters would have to start choosing sides .
Ok the deal was the Sovs think the floaters thought that it would be Sovs vs Chilltown . They said the floaters think they are going to go after each other Ct vs Sovs while the floaters sit back and let them do all the dirty work leaving them , the floaters , sitting in a good spot . The Sovs need CT in the house for the floaters to target and vice versa . The problem being of course their are more Sovs than CT . Thats one of the reason the Sovs want Jase gone ...Jase /Diane hooking up with CT to make them 4 strong not a good idea . The Sovs do not fear CT , they say they are just in the house to have fun and cannot win challenges where as Jase , if with CT, would make them stong and Jase would more likely win HoH challenge over CT . Jase more dangerous ..CT just goofballs.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 03:35:51 PM »
Like I said before I think it is just plain stupid for S6 to continuously not see Will as a threat. They always want to eliminated Mike Boogie. Why? It has already been shown that Will can thrive without Boogie around. He did so by WINNING BB2. And then they use Will as a pawn? the only winner that is in BB All Stars should NEVER be used as a pawn to eliminate anyone. Will has won before that makes him the most dangerous person in the house. He knows how to win. Even if he does want to leave.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Kaysarfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 07:03:10 PM »
Tanner,
Could it be that they want to get rid of Boogie because Will is insistant that he is playing to help Boogie Win, and if Boogie is out of the house, Will might not have anything to play for.

Trust me, Im not saying that Will is telling the truth, but maybe this is why they want to go after Boogie.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 10:15:29 PM »
Kaysarfan

It doesn't seem like to me that Will is playing at all. He wants to leave. In my opinion I don't think it is a ploy or playing the game, Will really wants to go. If he didn't want to go and that it was all just a game then he wouldn't have told the house he would throw food competitions. That sealed it for me. If he just said HoH and PoV competitions then they would have just said good one less to get in our way but food would just drive people insaine. If someone said you can either get rid of me or I will make you eat crap for the rest of the time I am here. I would get rid of him.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.