Author Topic: Show shouldn't be called all-stars but scardy cats!  (Read 3086 times)

Mayra

Show shouldn't be called all-stars but scardy cats!
« on: July 28, 2006, 09:20:36 AM »
After last nights show I was upset with some of the the players. Erica and Marcelles had the opportunity to knock off one of the BB6 players and didn't. They shouldn't be considered all-stars, their so afraid.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Show shouldn't be called all-stars but scardy cats!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 09:24:54 AM »
Its all about alliances, and Marcy is connected at the hips with Janey, and Erica is afraid to show who she is alligned with. So, you are kinda right, but they are also playing the game, wish it would get more interesting and a BB6er lose HoH.

Rob

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 09:31:56 AM »
 :ythat:
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 09:33:08 AM »
Plus Erika is in love with Kaysar and wouldn't vote him out.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 09:33:55 AM »
That was one of my biggest fears with have 4 of the All stars being from bb6.  They have been given the oppurtunity to rule the game by the producers.  And as I said before last night game was more rigged to BB6 then the POV for CG.  Plus it doesn't help that some of the floaters are being lackies for bb6 and doing some of the work for them and helping them advance in the game.  They are the spare tires on the car.  They are there to help but rarely have a chance to be the main tire on the car.  E and Marci have NO SHOT at winning this game sticking with bb6 and if they don't know it they are the BIGGEST IDIOTS in the game.  If I were Will I would want to leave too, I would hate everyone in the house.  The producers have staced it so that a bb6er wins this game and are doing all they can to make sure it comes true.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Lord Zooma

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Torn between life and reality...
    • The Real Zooma
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 02:47:10 PM »
That was one of my biggest fears with have 4 of the All stars being from bb6.  They have been given the oppurtunity to rule the game by the producers.  And as I said before last night game was more rigged to BB6 then the POV for CG.  Plus it doesn't help that some of the floaters are being lackies for bb6 and doing some of the work for them and helping them advance in the game.  They are the spare tires on the car.  They are there to help but rarely have a chance to be the main tire on the car.  E and Marci have NO SHOT at winning this game sticking with bb6 and if they don't know it they are the BIGGEST IDIOTS in the game.  If I were Will I would want to leave too, I would hate everyone in the house.  The producers have staced it so that a bb6er wins this game and are doing all they can to make sure it comes true.

I dont think the producers want BB6 to win at all, in fact Im pretty damn sure that they want Chicken George to win.
I also think that the last HoH was put togeather to get some other then S6 to win.

kc

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 03:56:42 PM »
I dont feel that last nights comp was an advantage to bb6 at all.  All the rest could have easily chosses to remove the bb6 players if they chose to.  I like the bb6 team they are my favorite, but i also think someone else needs to win something.  If the floaters had banded together as an alliance to themself instead of flip flopping back and forth between willboggie and bb6 there might be more of them left in the house.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 08:06:30 PM »
I dont feel that last nights comp was an advantage to bb6 at all.  All the rest could have easily chosses to remove the bb6 players if they chose to.  I like the bb6 team they are my favorite, but i also think someone else needs to win something.  If the floaters had banded together as an alliance to themself instead of flip flopping back and forth between willboggie and bb6 there might be more of them left in the house.
All the floaters are left , now with Jase/Nakomis/Alison gone makes Diane a " new floater , making them Marcy/Diane/Dani/CG/Erika ..5 floaters strong againt 4 BB6ers amd 2 BB2ers . The floaters hold the power of the vote . Thats why Janie should go after a few floaters this week ..I know James is waiting in the wings to become the King of the Floater-Herd and let them the F-H pick off the Sovs for James . ya know do his dirty work but not untill the Sovs are guranteed a spot in Sequester where James will have 3 solid votes ( or not depending on how he screws them ) on the jury should he make final 3 .

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 08:39:31 PM »
It would appear that that is who they are gunning for now. Instead of Chilltown who in my opinion they should go for they go after George, Diane, and Danielle, successfully ended Jase, Nakomis, and Alison and I am sure that Marcellas and Erika will eventually get attacked. The only people that haven't been gone after is Will and Mike Boogie. Well they put Will up but he was only a pawn.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.