Author Topic: Kathy Griffin reportedly divorced Matt because he stole $72,000 from her  (Read 3782 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
In an interview with Larry King scheduled for Tuesday, Kathy Griffin reportedly told Larry that she filed for divorce from her husband because “My ex-husband was sneaking into my wallet.” She added, “That money totaled $72,000.” That interview was preempted by news of North Korea’s missile-firing fun.

Reporting on that, Entertainment Tonight also apparently noted that her divorce became final in May, even though Kathy and Matt had reconciled. However, the Entertainment Tonight story has been deleted, although the headline remains.

Earlier, gossip blog Janet Charlton’s Hollywood reported, without citing any sources, that “Matthew moved into his own place last year. For this season’s tapings Matt always arrived early in the morning before the cameras, and PRETENDED to be still living in Kathy’s hillside mansion. The marriage is OVER although Kathy and Matt are still good friends.”

CNN has yet to reschedule the Kathy Griffin episode, so we’ll just have to wait for that to hear the full story.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.