Author Topic: Simple Life couple received 5k to have producers try to destroy their marriage  (Read 4047 times)

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
How much is a marriage worth to the producers of The Simple Life 4? $5,000.

That’s how much a couple received for appearing on the show and letting Paris and Nicole wreak fake havoc through their home—except not all of what they did was set up.

During production of an episode of the show, Nicole took Doug Nolan to a strip club, but the real rub came when “the show’s producers asked Shari to call her husband at the club,” according to The Acorn. Shari “found herself talking with Doug while he was in the midst of a lap dance.”

Nicole’s accomplice wasn’t exactly unwilling; Doug says the experience “was fun for me. I was very much in the doghouse with Shari at the end of the show. They made me do it. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. They said the same things as me-‘they made me do it.’”

For her part, Shari says that created “minor discord” in their marriage. And ultimately, she says Paris and Nicole “were both pretty normal and nice, actually.”
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
People are dumb.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.