Author Topic: Fear Factor Reality show  (Read 9767 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Fear Factor Reality show
« on: June 07, 2006, 09:46:19 AM »
okay while watching last comic standing there was a commerical for Fear Factor with Reality show contestants.   Airs June 13th, the website says 3 part!  It shows Jonathan from TAR physically fighting and the Miz breakign them up.  you can see the video on NBC.  http://www.nbc.com/Fear_Factor/   Jonathon was lucky Miz saved him I think Joe would have MESSED HIM UP!!!

Here are the teams

Name: Tana Goertz and Craig Williams
Show: The Apprentice

Name: Jonny "Fairplay" Dalton and Twila Tanner
Show: Survivor

Name: Carmen Rasmusen and Anthony Federov
Show: American Idol

Name: Mike "The Miz" Mizanin and Trishelle Cannatella
Show: The Real World

Name: Jonathan Baker and Victoria Fuller
Show: Amazing Race

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Fear Factor Reality show
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 12:28:09 PM »
This goes straight to TIVO for viewing over and over again. :knuckles: (kick his a$$ Joe) :jam:
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 07:48:08 PM »
Ugh. Just what I didn't want to hear about...another new episode of Fear Factor. And it starts tomorrow? I'll probably keep it as a second channel if I don't find anything interesting to watch. And as long as the female half of the team doesn't get the short end of the stick (which always seems to happen on episodes like this), I'll be fine with it.

Yeah, I could go on forever. But I'll stop there.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 08:00:17 PM »
I'm goimg to watch just to see Rogan take on Baker  :hoot: :box:

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 08:01:23 PM »
My money is on Rogan.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 08:22:25 AM »
definitely going to watch that show tonight...Jonathan was such a !@#%$ when he was on TAR and I HOPE that he gets embaressed .....The teams need to watch out for "fairplays" dead realtive stories he'll do anything to get by!!!  :meow:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 08:33:09 AM by CeeeJay »
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 01:00:33 PM »
I wish Fairplay would get the A$$ kicking he deserves.  Saw him on Inked and he insulted a woman and when the husband came over to kick his a$$ fairplay backed down real quick.  He got kicked out without getting his tatoo. (:;)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 07:53:15 PM »
WELL CRAP I totally forgot to set the VCR!!!! And missed the show...I need an update!!!

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 07:55:14 PM »
just happened.  They showed more of Victoria punching Fairplay than Joe v John.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 08:00:53 PM »
Vic & Jonathon pretty much walked off the show after the fight and of course after Victoria couldn't complete the task ,  :meow: , the fight wasn't all that but Jonny yelling out stuff like Victoria is dead weight and physching her out was worth a million $$  :jam:

Offline PsychoJason

• RFF Full Member
  • youtube.com/RetroWinnipeg
    • Win with Dell
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2006, 12:12:42 AM »
Didn't Jonathan ever see Road Rules: Latin America? Gladys was kicked off the show immediately for the punch she threw!

And Tana showing empathy? Never saw that during her final task on The Apprentice 3. Although, really, NYC was NOT going to get the 2012 Olympics, especially now that the Olympic movement is back to normal again, plus Vancouver has 2010!

Rob & Trevor should do their own demolition derby, with their own cars. I've heard the rant about Rob's car before, but really, demoltion derbys are fun! Best stunt ever, really.

And "Dead Weight"... sobbing like in classic Disney films. She really can't do anything...except provide the proper organs necessary to produce children http://web.mac.com/mcallpl/iWeb/CKTAR9Recaps/Finale%20-%20Part%202.html.

Can't wait for more from these so called reality stars...  :woohoo:

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2006, 07:38:17 AM »
It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny watching the entire show....

First stunt...Racing Cars around a track and then a demolition derby.  Jonathan and Victoria won the race (I think they won 5 thousand dollars??) and then were taken out in the derby.  Last 2 teams standing was Boring Tana and Craig.  The Idols Carmen and Anthony won (Completely a huge shocker)

The idols were given an opportunity to either take an African Safari in Kenya or an exemption on the next task.  They decided to keep the trip (That trip is an awesome prize!!!!) and gave Tana and Craig the exemption (what a shocker they are not even competition I don't think).

2nd Stunt
Had to crawl down a well grab a skull and then pull out of it.  Then had to run over to a sinking mud pit and crawl across a couple meters (not sure how far exactly) and retrieve another skull.  Johnny fairplay wouldn't listen to his partner and trip to crawl through instead of swim it was so funny how she pulls him out...what a beast!!!  Then had to go through a "crock" swamp on a boat to come to a sewer where a crock was lying next to another skull.  Paddle back and place all three on posts in the fastest time.  The team won comes in last is eliminated the top team chooses the next days order. 
Watching Jonathan and Victoria were so funny...I turned to my brother before it started and bet she would freak out and cry...And of course my prediction was correct.  She almost didn't make it in the well because it was "gross" and "cold" etc...Jonathan LEFT her to continue to the next area while she struggled to get out of the well.  Then he went across the mud and didn't take the rope...she pulled him out while EVERYONE was laughing as Johnny was screaming she is dead weight ...to leave him cause he left her...on and on over and over.  She got to the sewer went in and FREAKED because the crock "turned around" she comes out freaking out...of course Jonathan starts to SCREAM at her ...as usual.  Johnny fairplay is screaming she is dead weight everyone is laughing...and she finally gives up.  When they come back for the post stunt talk with everyone and Joe...Vic walks up to Johnny and PUNCHES him sending him falling over practically.  Joe gets mad and states that she can't hit the competitors.  Them fighting and hitting each other is one thing but everyone else is not aloud. Now based on ALL reality show history if competitors get into a physical altercation, they are kicked off the show.  Since they had already lost their stunt I guess they didn’t' care.  Jonathan tries actually to defend his wife and gets into it with Joe.  Mike from Real World comes to the rescue and breaks it up.  Guess Jonathan will never change.

One thing people have to remember with Fear Factor is that the animals will never hurt you...they are sedated and even chained up so that way you are safe...its all in your head.  There was NO WAY the crock was going to turn around in that small sewer drain.

Mike and Trishelle then compete with the best time and the show is over.

Can't wait to see next episode!! Johnny is a riot...everyone else is BORING

In regards to people accusing Johnny to be a jerk on Inked and this show and on Survivor...think of it this way....his game plan is to psych you out...and if you let him ...you are just weak...I highly doubt he is that mean. I find him quite amusing...if he wasn't amusing Wrestling would never have picked him up!!

B:)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2006, 10:03:56 AM »
Great recap CeeJay!  Thanks!

Man I would have loved to seen them all try the skull stunt.  I turned on when Miek was pullign Trishelle out.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 10:10:15 AM »
No prob Tex!!  :woohoo:

Mike is yummy....he crawled through the mud no problem didn't need trishelle to help him out...I wish there were more reality shows like this in Canada...I would love to apply...Hopefully one day Mark Burnett will open up casting to Canadian for survivor etc He allowed it for Rockstar so why not something more physical....I'm soooooooo there!!!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006, 08:56:55 AM »
okay a little birdie sent me this link  :waves: it is an interview with Jonathon on side view of the fight.

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2006/06/fear_factor_jon.html

According to Jonathon in the article Joe hit him twice that we did not see....WHY did you not show us this NBC??  ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 10:10:16 AM »
Theres an unedited version out there somewhere ......now where did I see that ? ???
Good article thanks little birdie  :xxx

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 11:54:58 AM »
OH puddin remember the unedited version...want to see

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 12:05:15 PM »
I think I know the little birdie because I got this also. I just told him to post it anyway but I guess he got beat to the punch. LOL  :waves:
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2006, 12:33:28 PM »
Did anyone watch it last night???

Miz is the Man!!

Recap:

1st stunt...they had to go by sea doo in the water to get a fire extinguisher and then swim to a burning boat, put out the flames and rescue a dummy.  drag it onto the roof get helicoptered out and jump in the water and swim the dummy in on a rescue raft drag it across the sand to the waiting ambulance.  Miz and Trishelle chose Tana and Craig to go first...they had 7miins and 12 seconds or so...then they chose Carmen and Anthony which had 7mins and 20something seconds....then Miz and Trishelle went and they beat Tana and Craig by almost a minutes....
It was Twila and Johnny's turn...they made an executive decision to let Miz and Trishelle win since it was a non elimination round....because there was NO WAY they would beat that time.  So Miz and Trishelle won each a sead do and money.
This way Johnny was able to get a good night rest and promised Twila not to be out late drinking and smoking to be fresher for the next day.

Next day:
The stunt was: Female partner to be trapped in airtight glass box with thousands of insects poured onto them while the male partner swam and had to cut four lines and pull the lines loose to raise the box.

Johnny and Twila went first and johnny almost gave up ended up with over 8 minutes.
Followed by carmen and anthony and craig and tana all with decent times (lot less than 8 minutes).
Mike and Trishelle did the stunt in like one minutes and a bit!!! Sending Johnny and Twila home.  she wasn't mad at him she was proud he didn't give up.....

Its going to be a lot more boring now that johnny is gone..but i'll still watch it for MIZ the animal and the growing love story of Anthony and Trishelle (lets see if his backrubs and her I'm not doing American Idol grows) :kuss:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2006, 01:45:49 PM »
I forgot again.  Hopefully I will remember the next one ~ which is the last.

Are they playing for $$ for them or $$ for charity?

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2006, 02:06:30 PM »
you know what i have no idea...normally they say what charity they play for on the first episode and repeat every episode again...i think because they are reality stars they are playing for themselves....

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2006, 10:58:44 AM »
Well I watched the last show of ther 3 part series.  I saw Trisheelle do the alligator challenge and the one on the last show.... I have to say she is a good competitor.  She really stepped up her game.  I was really impressed with how she handled herself and the challenges.

Well i hope that they did not pay Johnny Fairplay any extra money to help host the stunt last night, as he was lame.  he made some comments, but did nto add any value.  If he was there to throw the people off their game he did nothing.

The girls had to lay down changed to a sled and the guys had to go into a big thing of ice to find keys.  The girls had to get keys out with their mouth.  And they had tranchulas and crickets crawling on them and they dropped more every so often.  The girl from AI was in there 17 minutes until they ended it.  Trishelle came out and was mad at Mike as he was afraid of spiders.  She was liek get the key and unlock this!! once she was unlocked she started crying as they were biting her and she was hurting.  She was the tougher competitor on that event.  THey lost to the apprentance couple.

The last stunt they had to through balls across to each other as the cars moved farther apart as they hung from a crane.  they had to catch the ball could not get it once it hit the car.  They only got 3 and were upset..... But they ended up winning!  They won 150K ~ I assume they had to split the money that they do not each get 150k.  They were a good couple on this challenge and deserved to win.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2006, 01:47:22 PM »
Mike “The Miz” and Trishelle win reality all-stars Fear Factor

Fear Factor’s three episode reality all-stars competition ended last night, and Real World alumni Mike “The Miz” and Trishelle won the game.

Although they dominated the earlier challenges, they seemed doomed at the final challenge, primarily because Mike only managed to throw three balls to Trishelle (easy joke alert: balls flying at Trishelle’s head). But the other two teams weren’t able to match that, and together, they won $150,000. Mike’s MTV reality show retirement is really working well for him.

Apprentice candidates Tana and Craig and American Idol contestants Anthony and Carmen all made it to the end, but weren’t able to catch more than three balls and were eliminated. (Last week, Survivor’s Twila and Jonny Fairplay; reality TV’s most dysfunctional couple, The Amazing Race’s Jonathan and Victoria, went home the week before.)

When Anthony Federov was eliminated, he said in his exit interview, “I feel worse right now than when I did when I got eliminated from American Idol, I swear to god.” Hopefully that’s not because he’ll be apart from his new love Trishelle.

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2006, 11:36:28 AM »
Well i hope that they did not pay Johnny Fairplay any extra money to help host the stunt last night, as he was lame.  he made some comments, but did nto add any value.  If he was there to throw the people off their game he did nothing.
doubt it, he did to extend his 15 minutes and nothing more. can i program my tv to ignore him please?
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2006, 11:38:23 AM »
doubt it, he did to extend his 15 minutes and nothing more. can i program my tv to ignore him please?

Can I get me one of those remotes please!!! :jam: :jam: