Author Topic: Amazing Race 10 Spoilers  (Read 483251 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Amazing Race 10 Spoilers
« Reply #825 on: October 29, 2006, 08:41:52 PM »
Let me catch up peach ,, :waves: I'm doing 5 things now  :hallo21

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #826 on: October 29, 2006, 08:48:21 PM »
Sorry! I'm just soooo excited!!! I'll let you work now....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #827 on: October 29, 2006, 08:50:06 PM »
Good call peach !!!!!!!  :jumpy:
James: sometimes Tyler gets a little snickidy and I can't do my job navagating but I know he's only doing it because he wants me to do the best job possible,

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 08:54:16 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #828 on: October 29, 2006, 08:53:36 PM »
Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!!!

I found a spoiler!!!

I'm so excited!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #829 on: October 29, 2006, 08:56:11 PM »
Yes you did peach ! Now if someone could get us a better screenshot it should be easy to match !

eta: I don't think there are any pinetrees in Madagascar  :hlol

think church

« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 09:00:51 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #830 on: October 29, 2006, 09:10:45 PM »
Try Cave Monument Kiev--there are a bunch of churches
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #831 on: October 29, 2006, 09:16:48 PM »
I'm going to work on EP8

here ya go !! ( Thanks ROB! )

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #832 on: October 29, 2006, 09:17:58 PM »
fwiw this is probably Madagascar ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #833 on: October 29, 2006, 09:18:30 PM »
and we have this one too

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #834 on: October 29, 2006, 09:20:31 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TaRBoY

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #835 on: October 29, 2006, 09:22:22 PM »
Since the Mauritius leg is coming up ..some thoughts

See this is where Izabela confuses me and makes me  :groan: , she doesn't mention the male/male team here so did she just confuse Mary & David with one of the Chos and maybe there were 6 teams? :

Izabela
We just got back from a holiday in Mauritius and witnessed a detour for TAR on the beach right next to our hotel around 10-11am.
The location was Merville Beach Hotel which is in the North of the island.
We counted 5 couples come and go within about an hour. The detour involved a paddle on a kayak. They went quite far out hence not sure what they did out at sea.
We have some camcorder footage although I don't have it on my PC yet. We were told off by one of the crew for taking it but I think he was just bignoting himself.
Anyway an interesting experience seeing the couples ham it up when supporting each other (or are they really that enthusiastic!?) and all the crew required to film it.
There weren't too many spectators and a majority I don't think knew what the show was
 Mauritius was a great holiday BTW. It has a lot of resort hotels - generally getting mostly Europeans in - particularly French and English.
Anyway the couples we saw were a youngish all-girl team (winning), 2nd was another young couple (a guy and girl), there was the token black couple, an asian looking couple, and a geeky looking couple.
The black woman who did the kayaking was absolutely exhausted after the kayak ride and fell on her butt after getting out of it.
I should clarify the above point. She really look p*ssed off and the pair of them weren't in much of a hurry - but we noticed that couples were held up for a couple of minutes and given water before running off to continue the race.
But its all go go go - saw a cameraman take a pee in the sea when he had precious seconds to spare - just thru the camera to someone to hold and went in fully clothed up to his waist keeping his arms in the air so they wouldn't get wet.

Helicopter overhead - it was a really busy hour or so, then they dug up the clue box and left

Over at sucks Izabela post's :

Here goes:
Team 1 : f/f as per video
Team 2: m/f as per video and looks like same as kuwait carpark to me
Team 3: m/m i am 80% sure it was same guy as "audition" tape
Team 4: m/f asian male and geeky female but not 100% sure as they were not sitting together and by geeky i mean she reminded me of lori in her stance/appearance and not playing up the the cameras as the first 3 teams. She sat on the sun bed under a tree and just waited quietly on spoke to the black female for a short time.
Team 5: f/f black - personally it looked like they did not want to be there in terms of all the other teams looking so competitive.

Actually we were surprised how little security they did have however judging by everone else watching around us they had no idea what was going on bar 1 couple.
The roadblock happened basically next to Merville Beach Hotel which is known as one of the oldest hotels on the island. It is over an hour's drive from the airport.
We were fairly sure the pitstop was after this roadblock and there are several resort style hotels near by they could have gone to. However they arrived in cars so its possible they could have driven anywhere after that.
About halfway between the airport and Merville is the capital, Port Louis. Good locations here for clues/tasks etc would be Le Caudan waterfront and the markets which are close to each other.

and then

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway...Iza...about the Asian M/F team, the M/M team, and the African-American F/F team...how far behind the caucasian F/F and M/F teams were they?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget only the male is asian in that team and the female is what I call my token "Lori".
I would give them a good 20 mins after the 3rd team which was the young m/m team.
The young m/m team arrived 10-15 mins after the leading couples. This 3rd team seemed to catch up some time with this roadblock but still left 3rd.

hey i'm a newbie here...

in this week's episode, T/J is the LAST team to arrive in the beach, so it is possible, that Izabela only saw the 6 teams because they are the first 6 teams in the beach, and when T/J arrive, they're not in the beach anymore...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #836 on: October 29, 2006, 09:27:56 PM »
 :welcome: TaRBoY! this is the fun place to be!

I'm afraid that was a different beach/different task--Izabella's appears to have been cut. If you go to page one of this section, you will find a link to her video.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #837 on: October 29, 2006, 09:28:16 PM »
It doesn't matter Tarboy, the scene was cut  :hallo3 .I guess TPTB knew we knew?

peach I'm not sure  :hallo3

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #838 on: October 29, 2006, 09:30:28 PM »
I think it is puddin--watch the video in my link--second set of images...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TaRBoY

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #839 on: October 29, 2006, 09:32:56 PM »
if there are 4 NEL, and 2 fast forwards, then, the leg after the 2 NEL's are legs w/ no fast forward, so it is possible, that the episode 8 has no fast forward and david and mary will be eliminated, because they are marked for elimination..., is it possible? then if david and mary and david will be eliminated, then our final three is R/K, LYNS, and T/J... :woohoo:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #840 on: October 29, 2006, 09:33:28 PM »

oh like this one peach ?

Offline TaRBoY

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #841 on: October 29, 2006, 09:34:38 PM »
:welcome: TaRBoY! this is the fun place to be!

I'm afraid that was a different beach/different task--Izabella's appears to have been cut. If you go to page one of this section, you will find a link to her video.

oh, i really think so...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #842 on: October 29, 2006, 09:38:22 PM »
Closer--there is the exact match to your blue-y church up thread on that video--just have to watch several bits--darn I hate not being able to capture pics yet!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TaRBoY

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #843 on: October 29, 2006, 09:43:01 PM »

What if the three teams that are supposedly in the finals (Rob/Kim, Lyns and James/Tyler) are actually the decoy teams, and the other three teams are racing to the finish?

Anyone?

I'm 100% they're NOT decoys.

Look at Lyn's shirt here http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/rawalsh/TAR9_Promo2/tar10/IMG_0932.jpg

it's mary's/david's yellow shirt "Friends in Low Places"

Why would mary/david give up their shirt for an eliminated team (suppose Lyn/Karlyn are decoys)?

I also think and im also 100% are not decoys, because i believe that LYN AND KARLYN is the representative of their "backpack alliance" in the final 3, that's why the editors are focusing to LYN AND KARLYN and DUSTIN and KANDICE because in the end, even though BQ's are a strong team, Bama will beat them...

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #844 on: October 29, 2006, 09:44:45 PM »
I think I know what you mean, Georgia. In the Rodina Mat video, as the camera pans away you can see a matching dome.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #845 on: October 29, 2006, 09:48:24 PM »

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #846 on: October 29, 2006, 09:48:43 PM »
Puddin, that one you just put there looks like it for sure.   :jam:

Well, it does to me.  What is it's name?
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #847 on: October 29, 2006, 09:49:11 PM »

Okay, you knew it!
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #848 on: October 29, 2006, 09:52:42 PM »
the best I could get ..

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #849 on: October 29, 2006, 09:52:56 PM »
Yes, but this video shows it up close..

reposted--it is St. Andrews Church -- you can also see it on this map --click on the name and you go to the video!

No--wait a minute--i don't think this is the same after all--darn!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 09:57:39 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule: