Author Topic: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*  (Read 800667 times)

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*
« Reply #850 on: January 06, 2007, 08:43:31 AM »

9th: Rob and Amber  [Dont know why but a pretty good team usually goes out third [Debbie and Bianca, Duke and Lauren, ect ect]

I speculate that Romber are victims of a Yield. :knuckles: I suspect that Romber will be the "villians" for this Race and the other Teams will be out to Philiminated them as early as possible.  This strategy is not bad because Romber is a strong team, capable of winning.

Offline asamber1

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #851 on: January 06, 2007, 12:10:11 PM »

9th: Rob and Amber  [Dont know why but a pretty good team usually goes out third [Debbie and Bianca, Duke and Lauren, ect ect]

I speculate that Romber are victims of a Yield. :knuckles: I suspect that Romber will be the "villians" for this Race and the other Teams will be out to Philiminated them as early as possible.  This strategy is not bad because Romber is a strong team, capable of winning.

Being a huge romber fan i would love seeing them eliminated because of a yield and not their own fault.  But i dont think the Yield had a really big  impact.  It depends where the yield will fall.  in the Double Dees case the Yield was in a spot there was not much catch up time.  I see that if yielded Romber will fall like Colin and Christie and make mistake after mistake.

From Jon's quote i got the impression the Barbies were in the final three, and romber was not, he says how rob and Amber are strong but no mention of them in the finals the Barbies had more of final three vibe from his quote.

With Romber's early elimination [even 7th place is early]     Mirna will be the villain.  I dont see her getting along with Eric or Danielle, and the Barbies wont ike Mirna but will like Charla.

I really dont mind Eric/Danielle going far but i really think Jill should have gone further than Danielle.  I just dont think its right that Danielle will beat Jill who is far superior to Danielle. 

*** And if Tian and Jaree/ or Fred and Kendra as are 12th team i think they will go out second!!! [after David and Mary] and then DD, RA, TI, JJ

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #852 on: January 07, 2007, 11:39:37 PM »
IGN is spotting episode "1101" for March 4th, but I'm not sure where they're getting the info.  ???

jackie

« Reply #853 on: January 07, 2007, 11:53:30 PM »
I read the second or third Sunday in Feb

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #854 on: January 08, 2007, 12:11:06 AM »
IGN is spotting episode "1101" for March 4th, but I'm not sure where they're getting the info.  ???
Maybe from the FutonCritic Slowhatch?
3/4/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1101) (Projected Date)
I think we'll know mid-week next week for sure  :yess: ( boy is this month dragging or what? )

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #855 on: January 08, 2007, 06:53:03 AM »
Maybe from the FutonCritic Slowhatch?
3/4/07 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1101) (Projected Date)
I think we'll know mid-week next week for sure  :yess: ( boy is this month dragging or what? )

The latest Entertainment Weekly states TAR-AS will start in February.

Offline ChaoSPBunny

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #856 on: January 08, 2007, 02:17:47 PM »
If they are starting on Feb 18, then they might not have good ratings as it will be Chinese New Year.  People would be busy watching lion dances. lol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #857 on: January 08, 2007, 02:25:43 PM »
If they are starting on Feb 18, then they might not have good ratings as it will be Chinese New Year.  People would be busy watching lion dances. lol
:lol: lol ChaoSPBunny! also its the Daytona 500 but I think it will be over or HOPE it will be over on time for the TAR premiere if FEB 18th is the date.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #858 on: January 08, 2007, 02:34:55 PM »
:lol: lol ChaoSPBunny! also its the Daytona 500 but I think it will be over or HOPE it will be over on time for the TAR premiere if FEB 18th is the date.

my guess is the 25th because of the survivor factor with the mother day finale for that. just all my spec but something to think about that they would either push it up 1 week to the 18th with a 6th finale or just make the finale on a diff day of the week. this is the fun of the speculations until cbs announces it

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #859 on: January 08, 2007, 05:58:18 PM »

my guess is the 25th because of the survivor factor with the mother day finale for that. just all my spec but something to think about that they would either push it up 1 week to the 18th with a 6th finale or just make the finale on a diff day of the week. this is the fun of the speculations until cbs announces it

When do February sweeps end?  I would guess that TAR-AS would start on the last Sunday of Feb sweeps.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #860 on: January 08, 2007, 07:49:13 PM »
Feb sweeps ends on the 28th.
Crap I hate all this waiting for some news  :meow:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #861 on: January 09, 2007, 12:57:52 PM »
I was sent a bootlist, pretty much what's already been speculated.
fwiw , not Gospel but we will see how it goes after the first few episodes.

Elimination order:

11th: John Vito & Jill
10th: Kevin & Drew
9th: Dave & Mary
8th: Rob & Amber
7th: Teri & Ian
6th: Bill & Joe
5th: Uchenna & Joyce
4th: Danny & Oswald
3rd: Charla & Mirna
2nd: Dustin & Kandice
Winners: Eric & Danielle

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #862 on: January 09, 2007, 02:30:17 PM »
Since when does Puddin not speak gospel ???

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #863 on: January 09, 2007, 02:36:34 PM »

A Feb 16 start would put it right in the middle of the Feb Sweeps and this would lead to a May 6 finish, the first Sunday oif the May Sweeps.
Unless, that is, they add a double length or a TBC leg in there which would put the end on May 13.  But please no later or otherwise I will again miss the ending  while whiling my time away in Prague or Vienna or Bratislava.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #864 on: January 09, 2007, 02:39:00 PM »
Since when does Puddin not speak gospel ???
  lol Gman! I can't say where the list came from but I would not have posted it if I thought it was fake ;). Time will tell...
  :angel:

eta: look at page one..its very close to what we had except for the first 3 elims with some of us guessing Mary & David would be first out then Jon Vito & Jill followed by Kevin & Drew.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 02:45:33 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #866 on: January 09, 2007, 02:49:18 PM »
Maybe I'll have egg on my face and then you could say you are right jackie but Kris & Jon are not on All Stars.

jackie

« Reply #867 on: January 09, 2007, 02:52:47 PM »
maybe you will. but im thinking they are on

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #868 on: January 09, 2007, 03:07:13 PM »

A Feb 16 start would put it right in the middle of the Feb Sweeps and this would lead to a May 6 finish, the first Sunday oif the May Sweeps.
Unless, that is, they add a double length or a TBC leg in there which would put the end on May 13.  But please no later or otherwise I will again miss the ending  while whiling my time away in Prague or Vienna or Bratislava.

may13th is mothers day thats usually the survivor finale day, my guess is a feb25th start

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #869 on: January 09, 2007, 03:11:19 PM »
maybe you will. but im thinking they are on

jackie they are not on, there is zero sighting proof of them, we know you love them alot just take a  :chillpill: until things are offically announced sometime in the next few weeks

Offline asamber1

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #870 on: January 09, 2007, 05:37:45 PM »
I was sent a bootlist, pretty much what's already been speculated.
fwiw , not Gospel but we will see how it goes after the first few episodes.

Elimination order:

11th: John Vito & Jill
10th: Kevin & Drew
9th: Dave & Mary
8th: Rob & Amber
7th: Teri & Ian
6th: Bill & Joe
5th: Uchenna & Joyce
4th: Danny & Oswald
3rd: Charla & Mirna
2nd: Dustin & Kandice
Winners: Eric & Danielle

Thats strange being JVJ were on the first flight but anything can happen. If its true that sucks becuase they are so nice, really great people and dont deserve to go out first.  That order looks great if only Danielle/Eric were switched with Jill/JohnVito.  Its not really Eric it justs makes me sick Danielle beats Jill i guess there is that they are both Staten Island girls and Jill is so far superior it makes me sick.

Didnt JVJ's good friends Deniss and Erika go out first too, that sucks big time.

I mean All Stars just stink, stink, stink.  I can only imagine how Road Rules All Stars will turn out now. It just doesnt look good for Veronica after how all other all stars turned out.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #871 on: January 09, 2007, 07:33:25 PM »
We have to remember just gettting ont he first flight isn't enough, we have several seasons were the first plan to leave actually isn't the frst to arrive.

We also have just in season 9 a team that was on the 2cd plane to leave (and supposed to arrive 2cd), which turned into the first flight that arrived and was the last team to get to the mat.  So its possible.  But it certainly could just be a fans wish idea or thought of how it will occur.

Personally I like the list (especially the last three, but  big ass grain of salt).

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #872 on: January 10, 2007, 06:40:53 AM »
Topic Change!

We are pretty certain the teams are flying from Miami to Quito, Ecuador.  What sites around Quito, Ecuador, would make good destinations for TAR-AS?

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #873 on: January 10, 2007, 09:23:05 AM »
Well, there's always "La Mitad del Mundo," the equator monument just north of town in Nono (kmz attached). Then the racers could be given a translation clue, like the one given out at Miami in TAR7; they're told to find "El Fin del Mundo" and they have to figure out that it's Ushuaia.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #874 on: January 10, 2007, 11:36:04 AM »
Well, there's always "La Mitad del Mundo," the equator monument just north of town in Nono (kmz attached). Then the racers could be given a translation clue, like the one given out at Miami in TAR7; they're told to find "El Fin del Mundo" and they have to figure out that it's Ushuaia.

Here is a short list of things to see and visit in and around Quito:

Old Town - Museums, Churches including:

Plaza de la Indendencia

Palacio de Gobierno

Cathedral (bulilt in 1550) and includes Tomb of the great warrior Antonia Josed de Sucre

Palacia Arzobispal

El Sagrario

La Ronde

Plaza de Bolivar with Statue of Antonio Jose de Sucre

Arco del la Capella del Rosario

Cerro Panecillo with Statue of Virgen de Quito

Outside of Old Town:

Parque la Alameda including El Churo

El Ejido

La Carolina

Parque Metropolitano

Iglesia de Gualpulo