Author Topic: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*  (Read 806039 times)

Offline xRyannex

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Amazing Race 11 All Stars ..*spoilers*
« Reply #1650 on: February 19, 2007, 01:00:17 AM »
Out of curiosity, did your sequester spoiler come from the same person as the elimination order?  Or do you still think that list is pretty valid?

It's so hard to root for teams now that I've placed bets on certain people, but enjoy others more  ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1651 on: February 19, 2007, 01:17:45 AM »
Out of curiosity, did your sequester spoiler come from the same person as the elimination order?  Or do you still think that list is pretty valid?

It's so hard to root for teams now that I've placed bets on certain people, but enjoy others more  ;)

It smelled like BS ..

Hey I haven't been to myspace in awhile and was checking out this ...
Kevin has 4 friends..interesting that 2 of them are Teri & Ian as well as Jill!!
http://www.myspace.com/kevocomedy
http://www.myspace.com/jillyabug 

Now looking at Jills message to Kevin, I heard that the first set sequestered teams stayed in Mexico but wasn't sure if it was BS or not ?

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Smile ! thanks you just made me money...lol
« Reply #1652 on: February 19, 2007, 01:57:16 PM »
just got back in a few days ago and loved last nites show
although it was sad to see kevin and drew struggling like they are.
and what smells like bs? the elim list or the  sequester spoiler ???????????
because after watching  :hearts: romber  :hearts: dominate last nite  :wohoo:
its hard to picture them going out early with out a major flight delay or airport screw up
they still got it.. heh heh heh
and last nites show also re enforced to me that kentucky shouldnt have been in this race
there are so many better teams who would have brought more color to the race
than Hey ma watch me make a fool of myself when i meet rob and amber...lol  :lol3:

It smelled like BS ..

Hey I haven't been to myspace in awhile and was checking out this ...
Kevin has 4 friends..interesting that 2 of them are Teri & Ian as well as Jill!!
http://www.myspace.com/kevocomedy
http://www.myspace.com/jillyabug 

Now looking at Jills message to Kevin, I heard that the first set sequestered teams stayed in Mexico but wasn't sure if it was BS or not ?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1653 on: February 19, 2007, 02:07:00 PM »
The supposed sequester house godsmack. Someone heard it was the sequester house that Big Brother houseguests had stayed at but they never said what season ..I assumed BB7 All-Stars, the Villa Taz in Cabo, is where ARA'S might have stayed same as the BB All-Stars so  " I dunno? ".

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1654 on: February 19, 2007, 10:16:03 PM »
I would like to inject a new line of thinking about what happens between Hong Kong and Guam. I have believed that there would be a normal pit stop somewhere and provided a list of 10 locations I consider lthe most likely for that. However, the new information about Macau and particularly the close proximity of Macau to Hong Kong has radically altered my thinking.

We know because Phil said it at the starting line that there are 8 elimination points. We expect that there will be 13 one hour episodes. We know there are 11 teams. We also know that the next-to-last pit stop on Guam is elimination and that any pit stops after Malaysia and before Guam will have to be non-elimination. Where is this leading me? I conclude that there is a high probability of a double leg spanning two episodes and that it will be Hong Kong and Macau. That means Hong Kong will be the TBC leg and the Macau leg will contain the pit stop.

Why do I conclude that? Because I think it improbable for there to be two non-elimination episodes in a row. It has happened before, but I don't expect to see it in AR11. Also, the fact that you can get from Macau to Hong Kong airport in less than 2 hours makes the transportation end of this double leg easy. Macau has a rich culture and history and it should be easy to come up with other tasks and challenges to do on Macau, including baccarat.

Offline Sasuke11

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1655 on: February 19, 2007, 10:18:26 PM »
hey guys new to this board, but im a reg at Sucks.  I have a theory on why romber is not out 4th care to hear your comments/opinions.

1st off yah i know teams have gotten off to good starts and are then out early like in a few legs, BUT Romber never placed worse then 5th in TAR7 leading me to be somewhat scepticle.

2nd the majority of the the info we got for the spoilers was from Izad over at Sucks, and im not to sure he is a big romber fan, leading me to believe that during his KL sightings there is the POSSIBILITY that he saw a team he hoped would go out early (romber, but then actually saw them) and then decided not to give us pictures of them and only give us the other 4 teams and making up the U/J thing to make it sound like they beat out romber again (not likely that this is true, but when you think about it its not a bad theory)

lastly from all the information we have romber is supposed to do good for the next 2 episodes, making it even harder to believe they lose

well thats my theory take with it what you will (basically this is what I'm going with in hopes they aren't out 4th because its a shock to me that they most-likely are :\)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1656 on: February 19, 2007, 10:32:11 PM »
:hello2: Sasuke11
from page one of this thead..
Don't you find it odd that Romber were not spotted in either Guam or on the flight to Hawaii with the Cha's especially because we know the Cha's go put 8th place?
I love Romber, they make everyone crazy because they never know what Romber is going to do next  :lol:. They are the best! I'd love to see them goall the way to the end :luvya:

Yigo, Guam (12/14-12/15?)
Reports at AFB they saw Ucheena & Joyce the Guidos and Dec 15th but missed Phil @ CO's counter checking on for the flight to Nagoya/Honolulu.
chevy posted on posts on Dec 16th( was on Guam for business this week ): saw a few of the All-Star teams complete in some challenges/Roadblock: Charla/Mirna were first with (again) a huge lead Eric/Danielle were next followed by...BQ's and...Cha Cha Chas's ( from what he wrote to Brad/foxburns )
Babalu's sister : sees U/J the Chas & Guidos on the flight from Guam to Honolulu on Friday Dec 15th
LiquidSapphire /AFB reports : the demanding blonde's and other contestants on DEC 16th on flight to Narita and then Honolulu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazing Race Visits Guam
PNC Staff Reporter 16.DEC.06
10:22am Look out for a Guam stop in next season’s “The Amazing Race”. Guam was paid a visit by competitors of that reality TV show.
Guam was apparently a stop, and competitors were on Andersen Air Force, being filmed. The Pacific News Center contacted Air Force Officials, who confirmed the film crew was on base, but could not comment any further.

source PNC

Honolulu, HI (USA) (12/16-? )
To sum up Babalu's, sisters sighting:
( posted Friday Dec 15th )
*My sister called me this morning (just before 9:00 Hawai'ii time). She's a flight attendant on Air Micronesia and said that a "bunch" of TAR All-Stars teams were on her flight from Guam to Honolulu. She was calling me from the plane, which had just landed.
* They'd stayed at Anderson Air Force Base on Guam - had gotten in the previous morning and left the following day.
*These 3 teams may not have gone to Sequesterville (or may have gone to a short-term, different Sequesterville).
*They're probably teams #6 (Guidos), #5 (Uchenna/Joyce), and #4 (Chas) / Danny & Oswald
*Kath asked Danny if Rob/Amber and some of the other racers were another plane, and he said something like, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's another plane."

*indications that these were eliminees:

- my sister comped drinks to the people on her side of the plane, but she noticed that some of the racers on the other side were paying for drinks, which she thought they wouldn't have done if money was 
nobody was asking any questions about transportation, where anything in Hawai'i is, etc. They all seemed really calm and relaxed. Kathy said that Uchenna asked her how long the delay would be, but it was only to find out if he had enough time to buy the Guidos a bottle of vodka at Duty Free. 

Offline Sasuke11

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1657 on: February 19, 2007, 10:41:31 PM »
the reason i don't jump on the plane sighting band wagon is because A. we knew all the teams before this point (unlike TAR10) and B. there is zero evidence expect eye-witness claims (unless i missed something).

yes i know im being hopeful probably pointlessly but im just hoping ;p :jam:

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1658 on: February 19, 2007, 11:00:09 PM »
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/69iGEEiuWedmU8QKz" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/69iGEEiuWedmU8QKz</a>

Mozambique, Ushuaia, Chile are confirmed by Bert & Elise in this "Reality Chat with Executive Producers, Feb. 4, 2007"

Offline pierced

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1659 on: February 19, 2007, 11:08:37 PM »
hey guys new to this board, but im a reg at Sucks.  I have a theory on why romber is not out 4th care to hear your comments/opinions.

1st off yah i know teams have gotten off to good starts and are then out early like in a few legs, BUT Romber never placed worse then 5th in TAR7 leading me to be somewhat scepticle.

2nd the majority of the the info we got for the spoilers was from Izad over at Sucks, and im not to sure he is a big romber fan, leading me to believe that during his KL sightings there is the POSSIBILITY that he saw a team he hoped would go out early (romber, but then actually saw them) and then decided not to give us pictures of them and only give us the other 4 teams and making up the U/J thing to make it sound like they beat out romber again (not likely that this is true, but when you think about it its not a bad theory)

lastly from all the information we have romber is supposed to do good for the next 2 episodes, making it even harder to believe they lose

well thats my theory take with it what you will (basically this is what I'm going with in hopes they aren't out 4th because its a shock to me that they most-likely are :\)

Hi guys! Im new here! and a very BIG Romber fan too!
So this means that Romber were'nt really eliminated yet? These guys are just making stories? Romber, they're a very strong team and hardly makes any mistakes.. I dont see them get eliminated this soon as what has been posted here..

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1660 on: February 19, 2007, 11:21:13 PM »
<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/69iGEEiuWedmU8QKz" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/69iGEEiuWedmU8QKz</a>

Mozambique, Ushuaia, Chile are confirmed by Bert & Elise in this "Reality Chat with Executive Producers, Feb. 4, 2007"

we already discussed that banzai, nice to see you  :waves:

Offline pierced

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1661 on: February 19, 2007, 11:45:37 PM »

we already discussed that banzai, nice to see you  :waves:

It doesnt say who won and got eliminated first

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #1662 on: February 19, 2007, 11:59:46 PM »
Oh no.  More Romber fans. 

:nut:  HELP !   :nut:   :nut:  HELP !   :nut:   :nut:  HELP !   :nut:   :nut:  HELP !   :nut:   :nut:  HELP !   :nut:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline pierced

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1663 on: February 20, 2007, 12:19:55 AM »
Oh no.  More Romber fans. 

:nut:  HELP !   :nut:   :nut:  HELP !   :nut:   :nut:  HELP !   :nut:   :nut:  HELP !   :nut:   :nut:  HELP !   :nut:

I dont see the reason why you guys hate Romber.. They're just a competitive couple trying to make a living out of Reality TV.. Maybe you guys are just envy on them.. For gods sake its a competition! It's The Amazing Race!!! How can you like people like Kentucky or the Charla an d Mirna? They just dont fit TAR..

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #1664 on: February 20, 2007, 12:21:51 AM »
Don't worry.  It's only me.  And it's not hate either.   :roses:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1665 on: February 20, 2007, 12:29:13 AM »
Don't worry.  It's only me.

Oh no, it is not!  We'll have to stick together!

I'm just SO tired of them and all the discussion about them! B:)

But at least the agony won't be prolonged too long... :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1666 on: February 20, 2007, 12:36:27 AM »
 :luvya: threadjack

Offline pierced

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1667 on: February 20, 2007, 12:41:59 AM »

I'm just SO tired of them and all the discussion about them! B:)

But at least the agony won't be prolonged too long... :lol:
[/quote]

How can you say that they'll be eliminated early? Did you get to follow them on the race? Dont you have work to go to? Do you have contacts with TAR productions??

And how can you be tired? Both of them are really lovable!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1668 on: February 20, 2007, 12:51:13 AM »

How can you say that they'll be eliminated early? Did you get to follow them on the race? Dont you have work to go to? Do you have contacts with TAR productions??

We don't keep flame retardant at rff, don't make it personal pierced.

Offline pierced

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1669 on: February 20, 2007, 12:58:00 AM »

Why would I make it personal? These guys doesnt even know me..  If you ask about my question then I think its not personal.. Im just trying to know the fact.. The real story.. That's all..

Offline godsmack

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Smile ! thanks you just made me money...lol
« Reply #1670 on: February 20, 2007, 01:12:22 AM »
 :lol3: :lol3:    :hearts: romber love :hearts: its everywhere :wohoo:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1671 on: February 20, 2007, 01:15:24 AM »

Why would I make it personal? These guys doesnt even know me..  If you ask about my question then I think its not personal.. Im just trying to know the fact.. The real story.. That's all..

Thats right we don't know you and you can't just come barging in here demanding answers.
How can you say that they won't be eliminated early? Did you get to follow them on the race? Dont you have work to go to? Do you have contacts with TAR productions??

Offline pierced

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1672 on: February 20, 2007, 01:20:49 AM »
How did I demand answers? :o Tell me.. ;) If you hate them dont mislead posters that they're already out!

Offline pierced

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1673 on: February 20, 2007, 01:23:01 AM »
You were the one who mislead the posters that they got eliminated early so I asked how did you know? You started it so stay calm over there fella! :jam:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1674 on: February 20, 2007, 01:34:45 AM »
You were the one who mislead the posters that they got eliminated early so I asked how did you know? You started it so stay calm over there fella! :jam:
How did I mislead the posters? Rob & Amber weren't eliminated yet. Why would I tell you anything? What did I start? Why do you think I'm a fella? How old are you?  Where do you live? Where do you work? Why are you up so late?