Author Topic: Blowin Up Jamie Kennedy's Rap Reality Show!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4830 times)

Offline indiedude

• RFF Newbie
Blowin Up Jamie Kennedy's Rap Reality Show!!!!!!!!!!
« on: May 11, 2006, 05:08:33 PM »
have you guys seen commercials for this jamie kennedy mtv show called blowin up?

personally i loved Malibu's Most Wanted. so hilarious. snoop dog as the talking mouse was great.

and yeah this new show is the real life version of this as kennedy and his sidekick stu stone try to get into the rap game. ive also seen bits and pieces of this but i think they talk to Three Six Mafia, the Rza, and Method Man.

but yeah i was searching aruond youtube and stuff (who doenst do it nowadays) and i like saw this clip.

oh man.

its hilarious. jamie needs help on a new track so he enlists help from a promiment name in the entertainment world.

bob saget.

yeah.

america's favorite home video host and sitcom dad.

heres the clip. you guys should check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6Gr-amnyos

the show premiers on MTV @ May 16th (Tuesday) at 10:30 p.m.

Offline chunkylover53

• D'oh!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Blowin Up Jamie Kennedy's Rap Reality Show!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »
When I first saw this I wasn't if this was real or not.  He is an interesting guy.  The show is pretty funny, the stuff with Bob Saget was great.  Reminded me on his cameo on Entourage.
Because sometimes the way to feel good about yourself is by making someone else feel bad. I am tired of making others feel good about themselves.