Author Topic: EP4 Title :' It's not over untill the Phil Sings '  (Read 55114 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP4 Title :' It's not over untill the Phil Sings '
« Reply #225 on: March 20, 2006, 03:01:33 PM »
I dont know where this is but theres an X sticker on this cab ? and if you watch the video you can see a team through the window running with back-packs

larger

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #226 on: March 20, 2006, 03:14:53 PM »
I dont know where this is but theres an X sticker on this cab ? and if you watch the video you can see a team through the window running with back-packs

When I saw this promo I saw the cameraman going by.   :lol:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #227 on: March 20, 2006, 03:36:37 PM »
 well yeah it could  very well be  camara men  :lol:

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #228 on: March 20, 2006, 04:08:38 PM »
So will they go to that column that got us to Stuttgart in the first place?   

You know, Puddin's column!    :jam:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #229 on: March 20, 2006, 04:41:23 PM »
Does anyone think [just throwing this out, but i does look like someone is following Wandez] that  a team leads another team in the wrong direction like on puspose.  ala Hayden/Arron to Meredith and Maria [leg 1 Ar6] or Tara/Will to Chris and Alex [final Leg AR2]

Just throwing it, out, its look though as if WD have a follower.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #230 on: March 20, 2006, 06:00:17 PM »
Does anyone think [just throwing this out, but i does look like someone is following Wandez] that  a team leads another team in the wrong direction like on puspose.  ala Hayden/Arron to Meredith and Maria [leg 1 Ar6] or Tara/Will to Chris and Alex [final Leg AR2]

lol never , I don't think W&D are in a good enough position and can afford to fool another team at this point .

You know, Puddin's column!
  ??? What did I do Chateau ?

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #231 on: March 20, 2006, 06:47:24 PM »

lol never , I don't think W&D are in a good enough position and can afford to fool another team at this point .

You know, Puddin's column!
  ??? What did I do Chateau ?

No i was thinking WD are just lost and its another team, like i said just throwing it out there becuase it looks as if WD do have a follower.

I think its either the Dee[Danielle's concered look in car] or Fran and Barry [reading a map/Barry's concered look].  Now the Dees arrive with them at the pit stop, but in eppy 3 they[WD] were shown socializing twice [at bus and pit stop] with FB.  So its safe to say that the Dees or Fran and Barry are following Wanda and Desiree.   Slight possiblity it could be Lori and Dave becuase they were getting along in eppy two[but doubt it].  Those are like the only three teams i can see following WD.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #232 on: March 20, 2006, 06:55:04 PM »
What did I do Chateau ?

Puddin's Column:

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #233 on: March 20, 2006, 07:23:39 PM »
I got lost on page 15.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #234 on: March 20, 2006, 07:29:32 PM »
 :groan: OK Chateau , sometimes I need a knock on the head

I got lost on page 15.

Maybe you need some Wiener Schnitzel and a brewski Gman  :jam:

« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 07:35:25 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #235 on: March 20, 2006, 09:52:56 PM »
I dont think this is our track but its fun to watch

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=109192

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #236 on: March 20, 2006, 10:20:49 PM »
An interesting change in the latest CeeBeeEss blurb, which now reads:

"one duo follows another Team who leads everyone in the wrong direction"

A hidden meaning, or the result of some lazy intern?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #237 on: March 20, 2006, 10:22:52 PM »
 :lol: I'm not surprised considering cbs has monkeys running the site !

:hearts: for Gman

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #238 on: March 21, 2006, 09:16:33 AM »
TUESDAY MORNING ON THE EARLY SHOW The Inside Scoop

We'll speed around Germany's world famous track with The Amazing Race! The next team to get the boot tells you where they went wrong.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/10/04/broadcasts/main64925.shtml?CMP=ILC-SearchStories

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #239 on: March 21, 2006, 10:42:31 AM »
An interesting change in the latest CeeBeeEss blurb, which now reads:

"one duo follows another Team who leads everyone in the wrong direction"

A hidden meaning, or the result of some lazy intern?

I'm sorry for you having to explain this....I woke up real late (didn't sleep good at all last night) and am still having my morning coffee.  :lol:

To me it sounds like the Team leads only one duo.  How can they lead both one duo and everyone at the same time.  Or is it the duo (while following first team) who leads everyone in wrong direction? 

Do you know what I'm asking??  Which is it?  Like I said, still waking up so I could be reading it wierdly (is that a word?)  :umn:

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #240 on: March 21, 2006, 10:51:17 AM »
Some updated information that confirms some of the stuff we have.

The silver mercedes leaving the parking lot in front of Headquarters of MB in Untertuerkheim has the license plate ending in 3779. Later we see a silver Mercedes on the high bank and it also has plate ending in 3779.  So this now confirms that the teams most likely take taxies (Mercedes, of course, as most taxies in Germany are Mercedes) to the MB headquarters and then they have to search for the clue box which we see is at one end of the parking lot. The clue directs them to find a car with "professional" driver for the ride of their life!I think they may get a "start" tag off some other post since it looks like Ray is holding a small white cardboard square in his fingers as he slides into the front seat. This follows since we see the same silver Mercedes at the start line and later on the high banked track.

I haven't check all possibilites, but it may be that teams do have an option of finding the best flight from Moscow to Frankfurt. For instance, Austrian Airlines (OS) has flights leaving SVO for FRA via Vienna (VIE) leaving at 05.35 arriving at 08.50 and another leaving at 09.05 arriving at FRA at 12.30.  So when they say that there is a computer crash at a "foreign" airport they may mean that this hints at an airport "foreign" to Russia.  There are more flights through Munich on Aeroflot (perish the thought of flying on this airline); on Air France through Paris; or on LOT through Warsaw.

The Detour is clearly the two tasks at the Bavaria-Filmstadt in Geiselgasteig (the latest promo even says so with a supered title!). The following teams are accounted for either dressing into Lederhausen, learning the Schuhplattler , or smashing bottles:

Ray and Yolanda
Lake and Michelle
BJ and Tyler
MO/JO
Eric and Jeremy
Fran and Barry

Missing from these scenes are:

David and Lori
Double Dees
Wanda and Desiree

Since these teams were the last three teams to check in at St. Basil's Cathedral in Moscow, they could be the teams who missed the flight, connection, whatever and ended up the last teams to arrive in Frankfurt and later the last teams to arrive in Stuttgart. We have that scene where we see the Double Dees apparently by themselves getting off the ICE-T in Stuttgart.  There is just one shot of these teams on the test track, Lori and David.

Then we have what sure looks like Wanda and Desiree leading the Double Dees down the wrong road on the way to the Roadblock at Guenzburg.

So my guess is that the Philiminated team tonight will be one of these three. Pick one.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 11:05:09 AM by gingerman28 »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #241 on: March 21, 2006, 11:01:47 AM »
Thanks Gman !! :jumpy:

So my guess is that the Philiminated team tonight will be one of these three. Pick one
David and Lori
Double Dees
Wanda and Desiree.

decisions decisions , these are my choices too Gman .

Offline libra

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #242 on: March 21, 2006, 12:41:19 PM »
Next eppy - "Good Thing I Took That Human Anatomy Class in High School". There's a good chance Desiree will say this so she's staying tonight.

Have they changed titles before? Perhaps the team who says "Kick Ass we're going to Italy" gets eliminated next?  ???

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #243 on: March 21, 2006, 12:44:36 PM »
So my guess is that the Philiminated team tonight will be one of these three. Pick one
David and Lori
Double Dees
Wanda and Desiree.

my guess is that wandee's mistake gets corrected quicker than david and lori catching up. still going with david and lori leaving tonight

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #244 on: March 21, 2006, 12:46:09 PM »
They changed one of Gretchen's (TAR7) titles , off the top of my head I can't recall which one but she was still resposable for the title .
Libra , anyone can say "Good Thing I Took That Human Anatomy Class in High School" , they all went to highschool and most to college  :lol:

Offline libra

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #245 on: March 21, 2006, 12:55:53 PM »
They changed one of Gretchen's (TAR7) titles , off the top of my head I can't recall which one but she was still resposable for the title .
Libra , anyone can say "Good Thing I Took That Human Anatomy Class in High School" , they all went to highschool and most to college  :lol:

A few people in ep5 thread said that this is something that Desiree would say so I'm not the only one thinking that.  :-* I know they are going soon, I just want them to last 1 or 2 more legs.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #246 on: March 21, 2006, 01:07:05 PM »
I dont think this is spoilerish , but since were talking about Desiree

TV Guide hardcopy March 27-April 2

Offline libra

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #247 on: March 21, 2006, 04:24:49 PM »
gingerman28, did you post on the Sucks board under a different name? If not, I saw your post #224 copied in his entirety without acknowledging.

Offline never0102

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #248 on: March 21, 2006, 05:43:45 PM »
Next eppy - "Good Thing I Took That Human Anatomy Class in High School". There's a good chance Desiree will say this so she's staying tonight.

Have they changed titles before? Perhaps the team who says "Kick Ass we're going to Italy" gets eliminated next?  ???

well people thought FB would say this weeks title and they dont.  And FYI Dave [of Dave and Lori] made a reference to school also.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #249 on: March 21, 2006, 10:03:14 PM »
Too little, too late, but I thought I'd throw it in anyway: I found a decent mapping site (Germany) to counter some of the fuzzy resolutions in GE. It offers both street maps (Atlas) and aerial photos (Luftbild). For example, Bad Tolz.