Author Topic: MediiiaWhore Round 10 Quiz / Round 9 Results...  (Read 5218 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
MediiiaWhore Round 10 Quiz / Round 9 Results...
« on: December 06, 2005, 10:17:22 AM »
Round 10 
IT'S LATE! MAKE YOUR PICKS!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Might as well leave that up every week...)
Math and precision really are hard.

Beautiful scenery and natural wonders. Damn this episode was boring. At least we get to see the Weavers thrown in jail this week.

Teams are down to 1 now and the change penalty went up. Be sure to uncheck one team .

Which team reaches the pitstop first? (44 Minutes of Fame) 
Bransen Godlewski Linz Still no pitstop Weaver 
Which team is in third place at the end of the episode? (48 Minutes of Fame)
 Bransen Godlewski Hard to tell and MW has this cop out choice now Linz Weaver 
Will the last place team be eliminated? (32 Minutes of Fame) 
No Yes 
Who is in last place at the end of the episode? (48 Minutes of Fame) 
Bransen Cop out undetermined answer Godlewski Linz Weaver 
which family has one teammate's performance get them out of a potential jam? (40 Minutes of Fame) 
Bransen Godlewski Linz Weaver 
Which family has a member break from the team to perform a task on her own? (35 Minutes of Fame)  Bransen Godlewski Linz Weaver 
Why is a team pulled over by police? (35 Minutes of Fame) 
Drug smuggling
Officer needs a date
Other
Seat belt issues
Speeding
Tail light out
Trailer hitch issues 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: MediiiaWhore Round 10 Quiz / Round 9 Results...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 10:23:01 AM »
Not too shabby teamies ! 188 was average ,cinni with the highest score on our league   :smileC:

RealityFanForumRacers (Public) 
Manager puddin
Password N/A
Number of Members 17
Average Total Score 2883
League Rank 1   :smileC:
Average Round Score 111
League Round Rank 3

Cumulative Scores
puddin 3408 1
cinniii 3396 2
Mike-e 3365 3
aidanurzeti 3291 4
gypsy47 3169 5
geo1bar2 3165 6
valuta 3159 7
gammonwoman 3153 8
DianeLane 2932 9
maryblackchurch_mtl 2760 10
rmax 2748 11
Survivor Maniac 2746 12
Steffeny 2633 13
DrScottJMD 2523 14
Shanghilil 2456 15
x_kicks 2293 16
swahili 1829 17

Round 9 Scores  
cinniii 188 1
Survivor Maniac 164 2
puddin 158 3
gypsy47 150 4
swahili 141 5
Shanghilil 137 6
rmax 137 7
gammonwoman 134 8
Mike-e 126 9
maryblackchurch_mtl 117 10
valuta 114 11
DrScottJMD 99 12
geo1bar2 75 13
aidanurzeti 66 14
DianeLane 66 15
x_kicks 15 16
Steffeny 15 17

Summary

Last Episode    Mediiia Whore Answer 
Which team reaches the pitstop first?  (36 Minutes of Fame)    There is no pitstop

Which team is in second place at the end of the episode?  (42 Minutes of Fame)    Weaver

Will the last place team be eliminated? (24 Minutes of Fame) No

Who is in last place at the end of the episode? (45 Minutes of Fame)   Linz

Which family breezes through an otherwise challenging task? (38 Minutes of Fame)   Weaver

Other than wind what contributes most to the mid air collision? (28 Minutes of Fame)   A Branson wants to set a world record

What is the surprise on the way to the mat? (24 Minutes of Fame)   No pitstop

Contestant Round 9 Scoring
Bransen 55
Weaver 48 ( WHAT ?   :ballX:  )
Linz 11
Godlewskis 4
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 10:28:42 AM by puddin »

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 11:30:24 AM »
I found that I didn't change the last question of the previous round (surprise on the way to the mat) so I got the 24 points, yay!  I thought I had changed it to "natural wonder."

I hate being first to post my picks ('cuz I just know I'll be changing them).  I guess the jury is still out as to whether it's an elimination leg.  Was it in TAR5 that the Bowling Moms were eliminated in the penultimate (love that word!) leg, and the final 3 only ran the final leg?

Which team reaches the pitstop first? (44 Minutes of Fame)      Linz
Which team is in third place at the end of the episode? (48 Minutes of Fame)    Weaver
Will the last place team be eliminated? (32 Minutes of Fame)    Yes
Who is in last place at the end of the episode? (48 Minutes of Fame)    Bransen
which family has one teammate's performance get them out of a potential jam? (40 Minutes of Fame)    Linz
Which family has a member break from the team to perform a task on her own? (35 Minutes of Fame)    Godlewski
Why is a team pulled over by police? (35 Minutes of Fame)    Other (I didn't pick speeding, since it's against the race rules, though I suppose it could be, since they're on their way to the pit stop). 

Kept the Linz family as my team, of course.

And, yay cinniii and yay Team RFF!  :holidayC:  I'm at 68 overall, my hope is to finish in the top 50.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 11:35:35 AM by rmax »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 12:07:12 PM »
thanks rmax, the reason I'm holding off my picks is because of the Early Show  , won't know untill later on whats up with that ? The article I posted on the Linz tells us that it is an elimination .
Oh and congrats on making a mistake with your picks .. don't ya just LOVE when that happens , in your favor   :smileC: ?

The Linz family from Anderson Township is one of four teams still competing in the Emmy-winning reality series. One team will be eliminated Tuesday, with three advancing to the finale the following week, DelliColli says

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051201/ENT/512010305/1025/LIFE

One family likely will be eliminated in Tuesday's show (9 p.m., Channel 12) with "The Amazing Race" finale set for Dec. 13.

http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051205/LIFE/512050301/1005

The Amazing Race: Family Edition, 9 p.m., Channels 12, 7. The Linz kids from Anderson Township, who fell into last place last week when a TV camera inadvertently drained their car battery, must pick up the pace in Wyoming to make it into the two-hour season finale next week. One team will be eliminated tonight; three will advance to the $1-million finals.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051206/ENT/512060313/1086/LIFE

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 12:16:46 PM »
you don't suppose the the betting spoiler is actually wrong this time do you? guess i'll keep the linz but like mike-e, i'm ascared!
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 12:57:06 PM »
Congrat's on scores all  :holidayC:

Kept the Linz's too..let's hope they are the last team standing on the mat..meaning the first in for the big paycheck.

My picks:

Which team reaches the pitstop first? (44 Minutes of Fame)   Linz   
Which team is in third place at the end of the episode? (48 Minutes of Fame)   Weaver   
Will the last place team be eliminated? (32 Minutes of Fame)   Yes   
Who is in last place at the end of the episode? (48 Minutes of Fame)   Bransen   
which family has one teammate's performance get them out of a potential jam? (40 Minutes of Fame)   Godlewski   
Which family has a member break from the team to perform a task on her own? (35 Minutes of Fame)   Godlewski   
Why is a team pulled over by police? (35 Minutes of Fame)   Seat belt

later peeps
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2005, 01:30:29 PM »
Lill , we do see the Weasels reaching for their seatbelts whilre the car is still moving ,it could be the reason they are pulled over but its so hard to say . Probably my answer too ..so many choices ..these are the type of questions that I always flunk  :lolCX:

:holidayC:

At this time, Montana does not have a "primary" seatbelt law. Under primary laws, law enforcement personnel may make traffic stops solely for failure to use a seatbelt.

The penalty for failure to use a seatbelt is $20. The penalty is not counted as a misdemeanor, it may not be counted as a moving violation—for purposes of suspending a driver's license, for example—and it is not counted against a driver's record.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2005, 04:25:42 PM »
Fresh from the Newspath   :danceC:

^NN-TIEINAM-120705
Below is THE EARLY SHOW Lineup for Wednesday, December 7, 2005 as of 5:00PM
Tuesday.

8:34 SEGMENT EIGHT- AMAZING RACE: We'll have the latest castoffs from The
Amazing Race.

Offline rmax

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2005, 04:39:16 PM »
puddin does it again,  |#'

Now, to (over)think my picks.  gman thinks the Godskis might be behind the Weasels which, if true, would make the sisters third (if indeed the Bransens are last).

After the info on Montana not having a seatbelt law, it makes me think Rolly might be reacting to Florida laws, which I think do require adult use of seatbelts.  It still could be speeding on the way to the pitstop, but I'm thinking it could also be an illegal turn, or stop sign/red light run.  I'll probably stick to Other, just to be safe.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2005, 04:52:13 PM »
 *8/ does this makeup for " Lydia "  ]][  ?
I like the other choice also  .. thye could have run a stop sign or not used a signal , thats what I have picked too rmax .

also my thinking is Chris G does something heroic that gets her sisters moving along during the teepee task " Chris shoulders her sister s " or something like that but please don't listen to me  :)* and since we have hardly any vidcaps of the Bransens I'm going to guess its Sharon G that breaks away from "her" team to do a task ( guessing its the roadblock , we see her tell Michelle that shes looking for balls " more than you are " . It could be the Bransens but its hard to know with no evidence .

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Which team reaches the pitstop first? (44 Minutes of Fame) Linz
Which team is in third place at the end of the episode? (48 Minutes of Fame) Godlewski
Will the last place team be eliminated? (32 Minutes of Fame) Yes
Who is in last place at the end of the episode? (48 Minutes of Fame) Bransen
which family has one teammate's performance get them out of a potential jam? (40 Minutes of Fame) Godlewski
Which family has a member break from the team to perform a task on her own? (35 Minutes of Fame) Godlewski
Why is a team pulled over by police? (35 Minutes of Fame) Other

team Linz !!

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2005, 05:04:42 PM »
interesting to note in the overall scores...

1 puddin 3408  <--angel
2 cinniii 3396 <--angel
3 weecama 3394 <--almost an angel   :winkC:
4 Mike-e 3365 <--angel
13 gammonwoman 3153 <--angel

wow, overall, we're doing pretty good.   :santaC:

mu picks for this week, pretty much the same. changed from speeding to other too. have the linz sibs for 1st and the sisters for 3rd plus the two performance questions. sad bransen exit, sigh.

always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2005, 06:18:13 PM »
At this time, Montana does not have a "primary" seatbelt law. Under primary laws, law enforcement personnel may make traffic stops solely for failure to use a seatbelt.

The penalty for failure to use a seatbelt is $20. The penalty is not counted as a misdemeanor, it may not be counted as a moving violation—for purposes of suspending a driver's license, for example—and it is not counted against a driver's record.
\
Hmmm..thanx Puddin..aw geeze these dang questions..guess I'll stick with it for now.  :huhC:

“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2005, 06:22:57 PM »
Who the heck knows Lill , these questions always throw me for a loop , there is no way of knowing the answer  ]*]

..good luck guys & gals ( who is that weecama ? , will cinni pass puddin ?  :grinC:  , where the heck is gammy ? )

Offline gammonwoman2

• " Will's honey woman "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2005, 06:34:42 PM »
Question My Answer
Which team reaches the pitstop first? (44 Minutes of Fame) Linz
Which team is in third place at the end of the episode? (48 Minutes of Fame) Godlewski
Will the last place team be eliminated? (32 Minutes of Fame) Yes
Who is in last place at the end of the episode? (48 Minutes of Fame) Bransen
which family has one teammate's performance get them out of a potential jam? (40 Minutes of Fame) Godlewski
Which family has a member break from the team to perform a task on her own? (35 Minutes of Fame) Godlewski
Why is a team pulled over by police? (35 Minutes of Fame) Other
linz my team
hi my loves!!   :waveC:   just got home!!   |(   thank you thank you thank you for covering my ass wee!!  :kissC:    good luck to us all!!! :999:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2005, 06:55:02 PM »
 :kissC: back at you Angel  :kussC:

Offline Mike-e

• " Just Jack "
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can't out-run these 3 crazy women...
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2005, 06:59:35 PM »
I'm too busy... I just copied your picks and kept the Linz'... I'll chat with my angels later...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2005, 07:07:25 PM »
thank you Charlie  ;;)  :kussC:

working on next weeks AOL codes , I don't know if they will change them up for the final preview or not ?

this is the best bet
Code: [Select]
rtsp://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolentertainment/tv/2005/cbs/amazingrace/amazing_race_episode_eleven_preview_700.wmv
rtsp://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolentertainment/tv/2005/cbs/amazingrace/amazing_race_episode_eleven_preview_v2_700.wmv
rtsp://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolentertainment/tv/2005/cbs/amazingrace/amazing_race_episode_ten_v2_preview_700.wmv maybe even
rtsp://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolentertainment/tv/2005/cbs/amazingrace/amazing_race_episode_final_preview_700.wmv
or
rtsp://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolentertainment/tv/2005/cbs/amazingrace/amazing_race_episode_finale_preview_700.wmv

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2005, 11:15:11 AM »
ack, should have kept the weasels for 3rd and speeding for the reason they're pulled over.  |(

oh well..time for some seasonal spirit!    :keetaC:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2005, 11:19:37 AM »
If we lose we did it with pride and it brought us closer together,  Right Angels  :keetaC:  ?
Sorry if we let you down Charlie , sorry angels  :kussC: