Author Topic: Tonights Live show discussion ..  (Read 14669 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Tonights Live show discussion ..
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2005, 07:54:51 PM »
I hope they let Janie go to sequester .. she needs to pull for Ivette to win  {|

Nuala

« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2005, 07:55:48 PM »
Ivette will be evicting now. 
Ivette to Jannie you are amazing.
Jannie is evicted.
Sequesterville will be surprised.
Ivette BB allstars I am voting you in....Janie I hope we are competing together then.

Ivette to Maggie you so believed in me.

Jannie with Julie
I knew if Ivette won she would evict me so I am not surprised.  I am surprised.  I thought I would have been evicted after Michael.  It was a poor decision for her to pick Maggie.  She chose friendship over character.  We hated each other.  i could not stand the sight of her.  She is loud and harsh, but she is good person. 

Maggie  I believed people when they told me you hated me.  I have changed my mind on what has kept us apart and I was wrong
Ivette I respect you so much as a player we were both determined....you should be proud and take care.

I am not sure who Jannie will pick to win the money.  It could be ivette afterall.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2005, 07:57:23 PM »
Maggie didnt win yet guys ..
Votes for Ivette
Janie
James
Bo
maybe Howie & Rachel  ..who can say  :t-up:

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2005, 07:57:31 PM »
^/^ |#' ^/^ YAYYYY!!! Janie's ass is gone, gone ,gone. I guess the queen is dead!!!! She did play a good game, but I'm sooooo glad she didn't win!!!! =)* PARTY TIME!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more. She played an amazing game, and the show would not have been good without her in the house. She created some drama. But I am kinda glad she is gone!

Rob

Nuala

« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2005, 07:57:56 PM »
prediction of tues.
april=maggie
james=ivette
bo bo=ivette
jannie=ivette or maggie i am not sure
howie=ivette
jennifer=maggie
rachel=maggie

Nuala

« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2005, 07:58:54 PM »
Ivette I just won my family 50,000.00 maggie no 500,000.00.
They are so excited.  They are pointing to each other when Julie mentions who will win tuesday night.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2005, 07:59:10 PM »
I do not want Ivette to win now. She screwed Howie, April, and Janie three weeks in a row. I hope Maggie wins so I can funk Ivette's ass for a week.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Nuala

« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2005, 07:59:42 PM »
Ivette you never doubted me
maggie not once.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2005, 08:02:06 PM »
no one to root for but Ivette  )<

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2005, 08:02:15 PM »
I don't feel sad for Jan :hapy:   After this show, she will be going places. Just look at the portfolio she has on the internet!!  Now is the time to pick the winner. *(^  GO IVETTE GO |*| |*| |*| |*| |*| |*| |*| |*| |*|

IF jANIE GETS TO SEQUESTER, SHE WILL MAKE SURE iVETTE WINS I THINK.  MAYBE [^/
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2005, 08:06:31 PM »
I'm not sad for her either .. think of the offers waiting for her .. shes going to be Surprised at how much America really loves her  {| plus she has Kaysar /Howie /Rachel & Micheal  {|

]**]

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2005, 08:06:35 PM »
Oh come on we know shes going to hand the half a mill to Scaggie .. will serve her right the loser  ;)

totaly true, she just gave away 1/2 mill, duh  |(

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2005, 08:08:23 PM »
Ivette screaming MOM I just won the 50,000$ ..what a puppet  )<

how pathetic is that, if that is why she came to give 500,000 away - she doesn't even deserve the 50,000

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2005, 08:08:52 PM »
^/^ |#' ^/^  YAYYYY!!! Janie's ass is gone, gone ,gone. I guess the queen is dead!!!! She did play a good game, but I'm sooooo glad she didn't win!!!! =)*  PARTY TIME!!!!!!

actually she played a better game than anyone in the house

Offline wrd2urmama

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2005, 08:10:59 PM »
I don't see how Maggie is going to win.
Janelle will vote for Ivette, Ivette played the game, Ivette stayed true and was real. She won't let stupid childish drama get in between of that.

I was never a fan of Ivette but I respect her a lot more after what she did tonight. She wasn't tempted by money, she kept her promise and it shows that you can win this game if you play it somewhat clean.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »
I don't feel sad for Jan :hapy:   After this show, she will be going places. Just look at the portfolio she has on the internet!!  Now is the time to pick the winner. *(^  GO IVETTE GO |*| |*| |*| |*| |*| |*| |*| |*| |*|

IF jANIE GETS TO SEQUESTER, SHE WILL MAKE SURE iVETTE WINS I THINK.  MAYBE [^/

What did she say to Julie? She was rethinking who she would vote for after tonight? HMMMM Maybe Maggo.

Janie will be fine!

(Woulda been better to win, but will be fine.)   |(

Puddin, I'm almost of the mind to say I hope Maggo does win, so Ivette can have a lifetime to think about what she did. :(
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Nuala

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2005, 08:14:22 PM »
I do believe Ivette will win BB6 and Maggie knows it too.  Ivette was a true friend and picked Maggie to go with ther to the final 2.

Offline jobes

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2005, 08:27:05 PM »
The nice part about BB6 coming to an end is that we will get to see Janie in a lot of other things, she will have a lot of opportunity now that she is out

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2005, 08:28:44 PM »
My moment of meaness has passed. I hope that Janie goes to the sequester house and lets them know what happened this week. Ivette deserves to win.

If it goes the way I hope:

Janie
Howie
Rachel > Ivette
James
Beau

April and Jen... who knows.

}}
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2005, 08:39:21 PM »
Maggie knows that James does not want Crappy to have any part of the mony.. best beleive that he is in sequester burning Maggie at the Stake  =]/

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2005, 08:42:21 PM »
I was about ready with the calvary when Julie brought up the "who do you miss/not miss" question. I thought someone was going to say that they didn't miss Kaysar. Thank God that didn't happen. But Ivette saying that she misses Cappy more than Beau? That's enough to aim...FIRE!
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline rabidturnip

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Chicken George is my HERO!!!
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2005, 08:57:23 PM »
Jannie is evicted.
Ivette BB allstars I am voting you in....Janie I hope we are competing together then.

Jannie with Julie
I knew if Ivette won she would evict me so I am not surprised.  I am surprised.  I thought I would have been evicted after Michael.  It was a poor decision for her to pick Maggie.  She chose friendship over character.  We hated each other.  i could not stand the sight of her.  She is loud and harsh, but she is good person. 

Maggie  I believed people when they told me you hated me.  I have changed my mind on what has kept us apart and I was wrong
Ivette I respect you so much as a player we were both determined....you should be proud and take care.

I am not sure who Jannie will pick to win the money.  It could be ivette afterall.

Am I the only one who see's the shallowness in Janie for thinking Ivette is stupid for keeping a promise over taking money.  Wow Janie-how big of you.  I guess we know how much her word means to her.  It almost choked her not to say what she was thinking when Julie asked about Ivettes character in taking a friend over the money.  I sure hope Micheal has some money.

Nuala

« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2005, 09:02:07 PM »
Jannie is evicted.

Jannie with Julie

Am I the only one who see's the shallowness in Janie for thinking Ivette is stupid for keeping a promise over taking money.  Wow Janie-how big of you.  I guess we know how much her word means to her.  It almost choked her not to say what she was thinking when Julie asked about Ivettes character in taking a friend over the money.  I sure hope Micheal has some money.

not all people have experienced that great of a friendship to be able to say that....jannie is one of those people.

Offline rabidturnip

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Chicken George is my HERO!!!
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2005, 09:29:21 PM »
Jannie is evicted.

Jannie with Julie

not all people have experienced that great of a friendship to be able to say that....jannie is one of those people.

Good point.  But how can she not at least respect a bond that strong. How could Ivette face her family if put money before friendship and her word.  I don't think they need the money so bad that they'd want Ivette to go against what she knows is morally right.

Nuala

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2005, 09:35:22 PM »
Jannie is evicted.

Jannie with Julie

Good point.  But how can she not at least respect a bond that strong. How could Ivette face her family if put money before friendship and her word.  I don't think they need the money so bad that they'd want Ivette to go against what she knows is morally right.

jannie doesn't understand that bond.  So she has no perspective on it.