Author Topic: Our Updater's are working hard - PLEASE READ  (Read 4291 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Our Updater's are working hard - PLEASE READ
« on: August 25, 2005, 04:01:19 PM »
Just wanted to take this time to thank all of of BB6 updater's for working so hard. They do an excellent job at keeping us UP TO THE DATE inside the Big Brother house.

Rest assured, that when something goes on in the house, they will post about it almost instantly.

Being an updater is sometimes a thankless job, and they are glued to their computers watching if anything goes on. If they aren't posting anything on the Live Feed board, that probably means nothing is going on inside the house at the moment that is worth posting!

Thanks to all of you out there for doing the updates, and for those that make this board more interesting by posting comments!!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Our Updater's are working hard - PLEASE READ
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 05:06:17 PM »
Thank You Live Feed Updaters and to all that make this a fun place to  hang out   ]**]

« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 05:09:55 PM by puddin »

Nuala

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 09:32:16 PM »
Ah Rob and Puddin' you guys are the bomb.  Rob thanks for RFF.  Puddin' thanks for getting me addicted.  Smiles.  You guys are great and I plan on hanging out until the end......hugs, Nuala

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 08:30:21 PM »
I love you all!! :) Couldnt be here if it wasn't for you all!!! Much asppreciation
Having some Spring Fun

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2005, 05:05:47 PM »
Our updaters rock!!!!!!  Thank you for all of your hard work. 
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2005, 05:22:56 PM »
thanks puddin...you rock. and you must have a stomach of steal because you can bear watching when i just can't take them =]/ and i agree....please realize that the updaters who have the feeds are working hard and donating their time. do not constantly ask what is going on...read through the live feed transcripts before asking and of an update has not been posted in a bit it is probably because there is nothing going on.....

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 06:46:41 PM »
Huge kudo's hugs and thanks from me ,,>( to all of you! Much appreciated

'];
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

NYGirl

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2005, 12:11:31 AM »
Hey everyone!  I am a new to these boards.  I have to say, you all are awesome. Puddin, you do such an fabulous job keeping everyone informed, kudos to you and everyone else that helps.  I have been reading all of your posts and its amazing how you get every detail reported.  I am so addicted to this board, I can't get enough of it.  I feel as though I know all of you.  As everyone says, YOU ROCK!  Thanks for all that you do. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2005, 12:40:48 AM »
Thank you so much for the kind words NYGirl  {| ......and welcome to the forum  :999:

Offline empnay

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2005, 09:18:00 AM »
YES THANKS to All the updaters, I did not come to the site yesterday just to be a little surprised, I mean we know more than the T.V. show shows and that is Awesome. SO THANKS ALL PUDDIN and ROB THANKS.

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2005, 04:58:59 PM »
I agree Rob.  All our updaters are great and so good to take all the time to let us know what is  going on |#'