Author Topic: Anyone else feel defeated?  (Read 2364 times)

Offline jbmanuel

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Anyone else feel defeated?
« on: September 09, 2005, 02:34:06 PM »
I know , that no matter how hard jedi janie competes , the jury house is stocked with nerds....What can we do NOTHING .....maybe , maybe the safe is bring back a player of your choosing , or OR evict a member of the jury!! buh bye Jenn :]

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Anyone else feel defeated?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 04:16:28 PM »
Janie does have a chance. Do not admit defeat so easily. All she needs is 4 votes should she get in the top 2. We know she has Rachel and Howie. James does not like the duo of Jennifer and April, so he might very well vote for Janie if she goes against April. Also Ivette has said that of everyone she would hate for April to win the money. So, it is possible that she might vote for Janie also. This is all assuming that the final two would be Janie and April. Now if it is Ivette or Maggie that she goes against, then she might not get the votes because James would vote for Ivette and Ivette would vote for Maggie if it is her in the final two. So, it's not over yet for Janie. We can only hope.

Offline h

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Full Member
Re: Anyone else feel defeated?
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 04:35:22 PM »
that idea of evicting a jury member its probably never gonna happen, but that would be so awesome