Author Topic: Live Show Summary - Find out who is HoH & Nominated  (Read 4191 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Live Show Summary - Find out who is HoH & Nominated
« on: September 01, 2005, 08:33:34 PM »
James was evicted 4 to 0
Howie HoH
Beau & Ivette are nominated
Someone will leave again in 48 hours

Rob

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Show Summary - Find out who is HoH & Nominated
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 08:39:19 PM »
bye bye Ivette
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 09:35:57 PM »
Man look how Ivette is now can you imagine if she was nominated for a whole week like some of the others?

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 10:00:11 PM »
YESSS THANK GOD...BUT MAGGIE NEEDS TO GO NOW OR SHE WILL WIN!!!!

Offline my3qtpies

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 10:04:42 PM »
YESSS THANK GOD...BUT MAGGIE NEEDS TO GO NOW OR SHE WILL WIN!!!!

I agree Maggie willl win if they don't get her out soon...But I think I would break up the last pair also.  Let's do a lot of this  :prayer: that Janie wins next HOH and gets Maggie out! ]**]
Lost my mind.....went to find it!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2005, 10:14:39 PM »
I think Maggie should go too , force April to take up with Janie & Howie because April does not want Ivette & Bo to win the milllion . Without Maggie , April has no partner .

Offline SouthernGirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2005, 11:16:27 PM »
I agree Maggie needs to go, but Ivette leaving can not happen soon enough for me!!!  She and her mouth are way overdue to depart. I'd much rather Bo be in the house than Ivette. He is tolerable but she has not been tolerable since day one... bye bye Ivette and good riddance.   :)*  {**}

On second thought though Bo is the tougher competitor and it might be strategic  wise to keep the nonwinner Evilette. Ah well, as long as they are spit up, I guess it's all good.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 11:33:47 PM by SouthernGirl »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2005, 01:03:00 AM »
article recap ~

September 02, 2005
Big Brother 6 – Horrible, Harmless Howie
April Lewis originally nominated Howie Gordon and Janelle Pierzina for elimination, but then April won the power of veto and used it to take Janelle off the block and put up James Rhine.  James does his best to pull a rabbit out of his hat and escape eviction once again.  James tries to convince Janelle that she will go farther in the game with him, and then he tries to convince Ivette that he already has Janelle’s vote and all he needs is her and Beau.
Meanwhile, Howie takes the stance of pointing out to the other houseguests how much more of a threat Veto King James is than him.  Howie says, “Hurricane Howie has kind of fizzled out.  Now, he is horrible, harmless Howie."  Howie’s strategy works, and James is unanimously voted out of the Big Brother house.

The head of household competition is called “Playing It Straight.”  The houseguests try to score points by rolling two bowling balls toward a hole.  Ironically, Beau takes the early lead in the game.  However, horrible, harmless Howie turns out to not be so harmless after all and wins the competition with 12 points. 

Julie Chen starts the build-up to tell the houseguests that it is a double eviction week, but Howie figures it out first and ruins Julie’s surprise.  After expressing his disappointment that he will have only one day in the head of household room, Howie nominates Ivette and Beau for eviction. 

Despite there being an eviction, a head of household competition, and a nomination, CBS still had to struggle to fill the whole hour.  Apparently, with all the houseguests being nicer to one another, there isn’t that much to show any more.  Filler segments included a visit with April’s husband Matt to get his opinion on some of Howie’s statements.  Matt insists “I’m big boned, not fat,” and reassures his dog Pepperoni that Howie really isn’t going to eat him.  Other segments involve a visit to the sequester house to see Jennifer and Rachel and Julie Chen reading supposed questions from Big Brother fans. {l{

Posted by Joe Reality on September 02, 2005 at 12:05 AM in Big Brother | Permalink

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2005/09/big_brother_6_h.html#more

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2005, 07:17:31 AM »
I discussed Howie's nominations in my second reality TV potpourri column.  In my opinion, he dropped the ball.  He should have put up Maggie and Ivette.

http://www.realityfanforum.com/content/view/46/2/
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

PenguinsDance

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2005, 08:53:32 AM »
I discussed Howie's nominations in my second reality TV potpourri column.  In my opinion, he dropped the ball.  He should have put up Maggie and Ivette.

That's because Howie can't think for himself...he doesn't have Rachel or Kaysar to help him.

GO MAGGIE!!!

Offline Trevor

• RFF Writer
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "We're just hoping work can overcome smartness."
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2005, 09:00:49 AM »
Splitting up the Nerd Herd was a huge no-brainer and he completely blew it.  I still can't believe it. 
"Gin is a morose widow. Tequila is the supple mistress with the cojones to attend the funeral. Pour me some mistress."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2005, 10:32:09 AM »
Splitting up the Nerd Herd was a huge no-brainer and he completely blew it. I still can't believe it.
This is what I said too Trevor ! Howie should have put Maggie up with either Bo or Ivette ,and your right make them fight it out and further the wedge in the Nerd Herd  . Yeah Bo is a stronger contender when it come to comps but..Maggie is now Aprils only partner . Without Maggie ( her friendship is cracking with Ivette & Bo does what Ivette says ) April might go to Howie & Janies side . She knows that she cant win sitting next to Ivette or Bo in the final 3 as they will dump her for the million if the choice be theirs. April has a better chance to  with Howie or Janie to win the 500,000 , April is finally playing the game ..she can smell the money , of course you know my dream final 2 are Howie & Janie. Who knows maybe America even gets to choose the winner  =]/ ?