Author Topic: Who Will Jump the 'Friendhip' Ship first?  (Read 4021 times)

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Who Will Jump the 'Friendhip' Ship first?
« on: August 30, 2005, 09:26:14 PM »
   (~)   Did tonight's show have the first smatterings of a crumbling friendship alliance..are they  :hang: themselves?

I think so..Painette of course seems tro be leading the way into oblivion. If she was smart {l{  she'd take a serious look at how she could get to the end intact. Notice how down  :':') she was the whole show after April announced James was to be backdoored and before Americas Phone Call choice came in. So her sadness wasn't all about the not being able to speak with the girlfriend. }-}

She didn't have much to say..for once in BB6 history.  |#'   

I was surprised April stuck to her guns and actually backdoored James..guess she had to after all the campainging she did. I had to laugh at the way they bad mouthed Americ'as choice..talk about alienating yourselves further..do they really not see how condescending they are? I guess they will when they all lose and watch the re-runs. How can you not fall for Janelle and Howie..and least they know how to laugh.

This may just turn out to be a great season with our fav's winning yet?  :prayer:

Hope that luck holds Jannie... (| :nods:   :prayer:

How funny was Howie's comment of "I dream of Jannie?"  (~) Gotta love him  ]][

((^

« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 09:32:21 PM by shanghilill »
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Nuala

Re: Who Will Jump the 'Friendhip' Ship first?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 09:27:10 PM »
I bet April will win bb6.

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 09:33:41 PM »
I bet April will win bb6.

I can think of worse!  ]][
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline LoveReality

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 10:35:47 PM »
I just wish the entire "Friendship" would come crashing down.  I can't stand them, they are like a cult!!  I think without Maggie the "Friendship" would not last.

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 02:36:08 PM »
i think if april were to go, then maggie wud have no choice but to take out ivette or bo as she knows in the finale in the final 3 they would take her out. she  mite do that next wk if she gets HoH but who knows. we know she (with iveette) wants janelle out as well.

Offline shanghilill

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2005, 05:04:35 AM »
The smartest next boot would be to break up Ivette and Bo..fingers crossed.  :t-up:
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline careybear

• BB Livefeeds Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • reality tv junkie
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2005, 09:54:54 AM »
I agree, Smartest move break the last couple, Now... time is running ouit
Having some Spring Fun

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2005, 12:00:37 PM »
I think that Maggie or APril will be the one to jump....Maggie is playing the game...she knows she will win agianst Howie or janie.  She is also tired of Ivette.  I can see Ivette going home this week if Howie or Janie gets HOH...as maggie will vote for her.  April also knows if she wants to win she needs janie so she will go after Ivette and Bo.  And come on they sasid eventually they would have to vote each other off....why not now and better your chance to win.  April adn maggie stuck to the back door plan because they both knew James would not take them to the end

Offline xtonimariex

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • x tøni marie x
    • Myspace
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2005, 06:25:57 PM »
Yea it kind of made me mad when April said if America really did vote for Janelle - it just proves that the people watching the show are pieces of ****. How nice.

Offline MisBish

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2005, 10:46:48 PM »
I think April proved she'd be the first one by being so adament about sticking to her work  and taking down Janelle and putting up James.
April will vote out Ivette this week along with Janey, and Maggie will only go along because she has no choice.

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2005, 07:02:57 AM »
yeah but the worst thing that has happened...next HoH will be JANELLE vs Bo, maggie AND APRIL!!! if she loses, then janelle will leave the next evictiion, unless there is a miracle with the veto, OR maggie decides to take out Bo and April knowing she probably wont win against them.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2005, 09:11:17 AM »
i think both ape and mag are willing to jump ship on the friendship. mag and ape will justify it by saying the following: a) they decided as a group that when it got to final 6 it was every man/woman for himself b) ivette broke the alliance when she consistently campaigned for james.

i think both ape and mag already showed how they feel about ivette and beau. they wanted that pair broken up because the pair would not take them to the end because of the million dollars. how and janie have just done that dirty work for them so they didn't have to.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2005, 11:24:12 AM »
Ape will jump i'm sure . But if a Nerd wins HOH today they will stick together I'm sure  :':') .It would be byebye Janie or Howie this week  :':')