Author Topic: 8/27 Saturday(Veto Comp day) updates cont...  (Read 39947 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
8/27 Saturday(Veto Comp day) updates cont...
« on: August 27, 2005, 01:42:38 AM »
 >*&
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 01:26:24 PM by puddin »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: 8/27 Saturday updates cont...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 02:30:32 AM »
Never mind LOL

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 02:31:28 AM »
Any predictions on the veto comp?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 02:49:52 AM »
the burning question is who will Janelle pick for the veto comp!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2005, 02:51:39 AM »
are the hg's in bed now?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 03:08:47 AM »
Up to Saturday's postings yet?

Just listening
The only thing i got was Howie telling Janie that if he wins Veto he will use it on her because of his HOH mess up ..so sweet and yet so sad .
Right now Howie /James /Ivette are in the kitchen eating applecrisp and talking about how fat they are .  {l{
Bo & Maggie sleeping . To answer your question ..Janie has not said one way or another to  James who shes picking even when they were alone sooo? I can't wait..maybe we will find out in the morning before the comp :nitenite: big day tomorrow .

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2005, 03:11:52 AM »
I'm praying that James get picked to play veto comp. I love him to death and want him to win BB.l

Offline tigs101

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2005, 07:35:19 AM »
I'm praying that James get picked to play veto comp. I love him to death and want him to win BB.l
Ditto!
I thought I was one of the only ones really pulling for James.  I actually haven't come around here the last week'ish because I felt so alone in my loved for him! LOL
"...for it is by our thoughts we can truly fly."

Offline Pepperoni On Rye

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Crapvette Your DISSPICKABLE !
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2005, 10:23:11 AM »
Good morning everyone. With no show on tonight I hope many of you can make it through the night. Just know that your 911 counslers are here to serve you.  B:) :':') ]*] }} |#' {**} {**} :<(Seriously for those of us that don't have the feeds, this is a good fix for us. Thanks as always Puddin and your gang.
 Now time for me to catch up on the news. From East Florida where we dodged the Katrina bullet.....see ya later.
M.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2005, 10:25:58 AM »
 Good morning ]**]
quick update ..everyone is sleeping ,Im going to see if we missed anyhting last night,,brb

Offline shadia

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2005, 10:41:50 AM »
Morning Puddin  :hapy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2005, 11:00:32 AM »
 {| shadia ,great day I through a porkroast in the crockpot ..dinner is cooking no need to worry about that tonight  :]
from what I read nothing happened or was said about the Veto comp where I left off last night
9:00 BB time all are still sleeping , still time to vote for Janie /America's Choice , the HG's think if it happens it will be tomorrow |#' , I hope Janie wins , if not then April for some weird reason . {l{

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2005, 11:27:04 AM »
whoohoo giant
FISH

anyone else disappointed that the HG's gave up on the flashlight clue so easily ? From what I saw they were like " oh well we will just have to wait for BB to throw us another piece of the puzzle because were so lazy"  }}

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2005, 11:28:53 AM »
don't you think if janie wins ac and it is announced tonight it will royally screw her??? the nerd herd is full of petty and jealous people. if janie wins that will give ivette everything she needs to fuel the fire against janie and get her out over james this week. although i want the nerd herd to get the message that we do not like them i don't want to make janie a target in the process. add to that i think this ac is totally lame and refuse to vote on principle. i honestly hope either james or howie wins ac in order to take the heat off of janie.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2005, 11:38:24 AM »
get up sleepy heads !! I want to keep the quad on incase they show the backyard  :t-up:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2005, 11:39:21 AM »
I thought America's Choice will be announced live on Tuesday?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2005, 11:45:43 AM »
don't you think if janie wins ac and it is announced tonight it will royally screw her??? the nerd herd is full of petty and jealous people. if janie wins that will give ivette everything she needs to fuel the fire against janie and get her out over james this week. although i want the nerd herd to get the message that we do not like them i don't want to make janie a target in the process. add to that i think this ac is totally lame and refuse to vote on principle. i honestly hope either james or howie wins ac in order to take the heat off of janie.
I took that into full consideration kerri , btw  ]**] , but Kaysar wants us to vote for Janie so his wish is my command . I've come to the conclusion that Janie is not going to win anyway ..maybe final 2 at best if one of the Nerds can figure out shes perfect for the final 2?
Dream scenario
Janie picks Ivette today ..Ivette goes against the Nerds and does not use iton Janie .
There is a special Veto in the safe .Janie finds it saves herself & Howie and gets to choose 2 people to put up , she puts up Ivette & Maggie ..Ivette now the target for not using the Veto ..Ivette gets the boot .
Janie /James or Howie wins HOH next week..another nerd goes home.  8-)'

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2005, 11:46:04 AM »
i don't think it happens live. i think the tv viewers just get to see it on tuesday. i could be wrong though.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2005, 11:46:54 AM »
Nerds get told to turn the lights on again  {l{

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2005, 11:53:20 AM »
What time will the veto comp be today BB's time?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2005, 11:54:00 AM »
i don't think it happens live. i think the tv viewers just get to see it on tuesday. i could be wrong though.
Right we get to see the outcome tomorrow or Monday on the feeds .There is no live show Tuesday .
FYI I beleive the Florida peeps get to watch a reair of this past Thursdays show tonight at 11:30 after the football game .

The Nerds wondering if maybe theres no Veto to be won today , they also want to ask BB to make sure James ( as the host of the Veto perhaps) to read the rules correctly incase he tries to screw them as they screwed good guys when Kaysar threw it not know ing it could have been tied .

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2005, 11:57:01 AM »
that would be a great scenario lol...but i don't see it happening...bb has been so LAME with the twists.

but...what i could see possibly happening is that the newest ac is not getting a lot of votes. bb knows that if janie or james goes this week they have a lame show on their hands and will lose a lot of potential viewers. therefore, if janie or james wins ac's phone call they could add something to the victory that could mess with the nominations. i.e., something along what you suggested. the ac winner also gets to open one of the safes and there is some sort of a diamond veto. BUT that would be weird because won't the ac choice probably come into effect tomorrow and by then the pov comp will already have taken place? it just doesn't seem to be a logical scenario.

something i do find scary/interesting is a convo between the nerds last night. ape, etc. mentioned maybe throwing the pov ivette's way. the intention shows good gaming on maggie and ape's part. this will make ivette look bad in james eyes if she backdoors him (although all it really would effect would be the way he would vote if ivette makes it to f2). but i really DO not believe that ivette would use the pov and that would mean bye bye janie. what does she really care? in her mind she will still have the loyalty of beau and cement james' loyalty to her and possibly be able to use howie to take out mag or how next week (easily done since ape can't even compete in hoh). this would be some smart gaming on her part because she would be taking out the rest of her alliance that she might not win up against in the end--although the potential disaster for her would be if she turns on her alliance james/anyone would have the final votes over her in the end. actually ivette's best bet is to not use the pov if she wins it and to take out janie. all the more reason i do not want it thrown her way.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2005, 11:57:08 AM »
The nerds are so sure that James will not play the comp. I think either Howie or Janelle will surprise them today. We all know April is going to pick Maggie. I'm dying to find out who Howie and Janelle picks. I really do think one of them will pick James and all hell will break loose!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2005, 11:58:33 AM »
Howie and James have agreed that they have to stop reading the bible and stop praying to God....they need to start worshiping Crappy.
 {l{
also lets not forget theres still a chance that ALL HG's will particpate in the Veto comp today .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2005, 12:01:44 PM »
something i do find scary/interesting is a convo between the nerds last night. ape, etc. mentioned maybe throwing the pov ivette's way. the intention shows good gaming on maggie and ape's part. this will make ivette look bad in james eyes if she backdoors him (although all it really would effect would be the way he would vote if ivette makes it to f2). but i really DO not believe that ivette would use the pov and that would mean bye bye janie. what does she really care? in her mind she will still have the loyalty of beau and cement james' loyalty to her and possibly be able to use howie to take out mag or how next week (easily done since ape can't even compete in hoh). this would be some smart gaming on her part because she would be taking out the rest of her alliance that she might not win up against in the end--although the potential disaster for her would be if she turns on her alliance james/anyone would have the final votes over her in the end. actually ivette's best bet is to not use the pov if she wins it and to take out janie. all the more reason i do not want it thrown her way

but now they just said that maybe Ivette shouldn't try to win Veto and best scenario try help April. win.They want to spare Ivette a Veto speech ..so wishy washy