Holding Area > RFF Reality TV Podcast

RFF Reality TV Radio Episode #12 - 8/24/2005

<< < (2/2)

Bey:
Van and I are not the same person... we do, however, work for the same company - that would be why we have the same IP address.  Check our e-mail address and you'll see that it is two different e-mail addresses for two different people...  We just happen to both listen to your show and are fans of reality tv.  And my agreeing with him has nothing to do with the fact we work together... 

Rob:
This is what I wanted to hear. We really have no one else to compare ourself to. If you look hard, there really isn't any other reality TV podcasts out there, so we really don't know what to talk about. Thats why we want comments like this, although, a little more polite would have been nice, but hey, I can't complain too much.

As for the nerd part, YES, I am an nerd, and to be honest, you have to be because of what it takes to do this. It takes hardware, software and a little knowledge about computers to do this. Trevor and I are separated by over 2000 miles. We have never met each other, but somehow, thru the miracle of technology, we come together and bring you the "Nerd and Wanna Be Stoner Show".

For not seeing the Britteny show, I don't get that channel on my satellite dish.

What you hear is really us, I don't put on an "act" because I am a LONG way from an entertainer. We actually do have 9 to 5 jobs and DO NOT make a living from this. Hell, we actually are in the hole from this whole thing because of the equipment we had to buy. We want to do this, and are having fun. I want to do things different, and I am glad that you said something, because we will try to make some changes to the show!

Hope you keep listening to the "Nerd and Wanna Be Stoner Show"!!

Rob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version