Author Topic: Jennifer's TV Guide interview  (Read 3147 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Jennifer's TV Guide interview
« on: August 25, 2005, 02:08:08 AM »
Big Brother Dancer's Moves Busted
by Angel Cohn

Jennifer Vasquez

What goes around comes around — Big Brother's Jennifer Vasquez learned that lesson the hard way last Saturday. After she and her Friendship alliance betrayed Kaysar and ousted him on Thursday, Janelle and her posse voted to evict the 27-year-old Arena Football League dancer during a double-elimination week. TVGuide.com had to catch up with the sequestered Jennifer via fax machine to see what she had to say about her recent elimination.

TVGuide.com: Were you surprised that almost everyone voted for you and not for Ivette?
Jennifer Vasquez: I wasn't surprised at all, because we talked about it ahead of time. Janelle wanted me out for personal reasons and her group will go along with her decisions. Beau, of course, would vote for me over Ivette, and I told Maggie it would be better strategically for her to vote me off. Same with James, and I know April was my one vote to stay because she's my partner.

TVGuide.com: Do you feel like you went back on your word with Kaysar?
Jennifer: Of course. I don't deny that, but it is part of the game if you want to win. It isn't always the best thing to play things the safe way. It wasn't personal, though. It was purely strategic.

TVGuide.com: If you could do it again, would you oust Kaysar knowing that you'd definitely be evicted next?
Jennifer: I'm proud of how far I got in the game and of all that I experienced while in the house. But it is just a game, and being evicted isn't the end of the world. I knew I was sacrificing myself for the good of my group.  :roll:

TVGuide.com: You said you knew that you'd be in jeopardy. Do you think any of the other Friendship members would do the same?
Jennifer: When Maggie was HOH, we had to decide between Kaysar and James. Ultimately, James took himself off the block with POV, so the group decision was a lot easier. But I think they would do the same, especially after what the other group did the week before [when they evicted Eric].

TVGuide.com: You nearly won the POV contest, which could have kept you in the game longer. What was going through your mind while you were playing?
Jennifer: I was pretty happy with how close I was to winning considering it was a hockey-related activity. I got a little cocky halfway through and rushed the last two goals.

TVGuide.com: Who in the house has the most annoying bad habit, and what is it?
Jennifer: The habit is definitely farting! I'd have to say Howie and Eric were the worst. At my house that is unacceptable behavior, so it was hard to get used to.

TVGuide.com: What did you miss most from the outside world?
Jennifer: I miss [my boyfriend] Daniel most, of course, but I'm used to not seeing him on a regular basis. I missed my nephew, Kane, and the birth of my niece, Brooke, the day I left for the show. You don't realize how important friends and family are to you until you are trapped in a house with 13 strangers.

TVGuide.com: What do you plan to do after the show?
Jennifer: Spend time with my family! Hopefully I'll be planning a wedding soon, but that's up to Dan. I just graduated with a master's degree, so I'll need to get a job as an elementary schoolteacher in order to utilize it. Other than that, you never know what may come across your path to change your life

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Insider/default.htm?cmsGuid={87D06E42-D137-4D6B-BAC0-B69B99581FAB}

Offline point17

• RFF Full Member
  • GO Janey GO
Re: Jennifer's TV Guide interview
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 03:33:12 AM »

TVGuide.com: If you could do it again, would you oust Kaysar knowing that you'd definitely be evicted next?
Jennifer: I'm proud of how far I got in the game and of all that I experienced while in the house. But it is just a game, and being evicted isn't the end of the world. I knew I was sacrificing myself for the good of my group.  :roll

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Insider/default.htm?cmsGuid={87D06E42-D137-4D6B-BAC0-B69B99581FAB}

hahahaha she's such a sort loser. "i'm so proud" and "i knew i was sacrificing myself" - whateva woman. lol glad she's gone bye bye. i hope after this wks craziness, janelle or the surviving evictee can get rid of another one of the freak team.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 11:20:53 AM »
She si going to be an Elemntary school teacher....Glad she will not be teaching my kids!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 11:27:04 AM »
She si going to be an Elemntary school teacher....Glad she will not be teaching my kids!

{l{ Imagine THAT Texan ?I hope any school that hires her checks her background out throughly ]][